Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DropofDew

Completely agree! The colours are amazing! It's such a fresh picture! 
😆 you prob will lol but I can't help myself but agree. To be honest I often feel that Barun is one of those actors that actually does have good chemistry with a lot of different co-actors so yes I'm afraid people are just going to have to deal with that. I mean don't get me wrong, the sole reason I watch IPK is because of Saruns unbelievably magical chemistry which in a lot of ways cannot be replaced but give him a chance eh? Appreciate his acting and not the character and you'll be able to handle him with any co-star and appreciate all of his work on different levels. 
For example, a lot of people love the SRK-Kajol pairing but it doesn't mean that we don't watch his other films (not trying to directly compare Barun to SRK btw, just an example :)) 

Couldnt agree more! You said it so right :)
-Risha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DropofDew

Completely agree! The colours are amazing! It's such a fresh picture! 
😆 you prob will lol but I can't help myself but agree. To be honest I often feel that Barun is one of those actors that actually does have good chemistry with a lot of different co-actors so yes I'm afraid people are just going to have to deal with that. I mean don't get me wrong, the sole reason I watch IPK is because of Saruns unbelievably magical chemistry which in a lot of ways cannot be replaced but give him a chance eh? Appreciate his acting and not the character and you'll be able to handle him with any co-star and appreciate all of his work on different levels. 
For example, a lot of people love the SRK-Kajol pairing but it doesn't mean that we don't watch his other films (not trying to directly compare Barun to SRK btw, just an example :)) 

That is exactly what i wanted to convey but was too scared to bring SRK in it ðŸ˜†.

Exactly like DDLJ is DDLJ, but that does not mean that Kal Ho Na Ho was crap!

I really dont understand the people who are saying that barun has betrayed us, he has betrayed Sanaya, he has forgotten what gave him fame. I have never heard him say that. Every sane actor would like his/her career to develop. If a lecturer gets a higher paid, better-off job as a headmaster, then would you call them insane for leaving his first job? (Sorry for the weird example - I come from a family of teachers 😆) 

Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
-Risha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Exactly! Picture looks so fresh, interiors well done! Co;lours used are really naice!
Infact am now more excited :)

And i feel that Barun can have good chemistry with his co-actresses.
Thats another thing that Sarun gonna be my favorite and most special pair..

Very fresh and nice to see him in a role where he is required to smile (presumably). Cause, I can't take the random, goofy ASR grins ðŸ˜†

Yup Arnav - Khushi will always be special, no doubt.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it is already posted!!!
i think barun looks really really really good...
the place where i live has no hindi movie theatre so i might just watch it online 
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Couldnt agree more! You said it so right :)

all the fans are just waiting to watch this movie because Barun is acting and he's awesome
and even who can't admit this now, he will watch later , I have no doubt 😉
and we are also waiting for the movie of Sanaya and Barun , hope they will work together another time, that will be perfect 😉

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Barun looks good in this photo! That is all the comment I will make on it! This movie seems well shot! Nice photography!
arnavluva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will defo be watching the film but only because of Barun x x x x

I hope he does get more offers in Bollywood & he does make it big as an actor!!!

Most of all it would be nice to see both Barun & Sanaya paired together in a film...
Now there would be some serious chemistry there & it would defo be an instant hit
😊 😊
-Risha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: the-crazy-girl

all the fans are just waiting to watch this movie because Barun is acting and he's awesome
and even who can't admit this now, he will watch later , I have no doubt 😉
and we are also waiting for the movie of Sanaya and Barun , hope they will work together another time, that will be perfect 😉

I would love to see them work together again! Something different from IPK, perhaps. Like an opposite? Saaru heroine and happy-go-lucky guy? 
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Risha.J

Very fresh and nice to see him in a role where he is required to smile (presumably). Cause, I can't take the random, goofy ASR grins ðŸ˜†

Yup Arnav - Khushi will always be special, no doubt.

Hahaa yeah i agreee! M glad too that he is all laughing and smiling :) i wanted him to have a very difrnt role from ASR..
And also ASR is special and will always be ðŸ˜³
Oh nothing can and vill ever be able to beat Arnav-Khushi :)
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Barun looks good in this photo! That is all the comment I will make on it! This movie seems well shot! Nice photography!

Yeah! Photography indeed seems good.
The whole feel of the picture is really refreshing and good!