Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
tfs...

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija.singh04

Originally posted by Risha.J

Okay seriously, I think we are over reacting. We already knew about this movie. The picture is actually nice and Barun looks really handsome too and since most of the Sobti fans end up hating this - doesn't it prove that they are in love with the image Barun created as ASR and not him personally? Because honestly, any true fan would be happy to see him move on to bollywood. Whether he succeeds or not is another matter.

No offence to TM. 
As far as I am concerned, I openly declare that I like Barun Sobti because he played ASR, u can call me a false fan or whatever but the truth remains that if ASR is ASR cz of BS then its also the other way round, BS is BS cz of ASR. And I am an ASR fan, a diehard ASR fan and who ever... whomsoever comes between me and my ASR, be it the channel the PH or the Actor, I'll hatethem, hate them so passionately as maybe Cleopatra must have hated Octavious, or Othello must have hated Desdemona and himself after killing Desdemona... I'll hate them all until my last breath... they have all snatched away my fantacy :'(

PS: God I sound so unlike my normal self... thank god no one knows my actual self on this forum, or...this show has driven me to the borders of craziness... I just hope I m able to get over this Arshi obsession soon enough, but the possibilities look very bleak :'(

Yeah i blasted my brother off for he was joking with me about ASR and i told him off
my obession has no repair
the-crazy-girl Goldie
the-crazy-girl
the-crazy-girl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Okay seriously, I think we are over reacting. We already knew about this movie. The picture is actually nice and Barun looks really handsome too and since most of the Sobti fans end up hating this - doesn't it prove that they are in love with the image Barun created as ASR and not him personally? Because honestly, any true fan would be happy to see him move on to bollywood. Whether he succeeds or not is another matter.

No offence to TM. 

I didn't said anything just post it dear
I love Barun hope the best for him
and because I find that this pic is nice and he's truly handsome in this
I felt like a strange feeling...don't know what...
but of course I love barun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Risha-

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija.singh04

No offence to TM. 
As far as I am concerned, I openly declare that I like Barun Sobti because he played ASR, u can call me a false fan or whatever but the truth remains that if ASR is ASR cz of BS then its also the other way round, BS is BS cz of ASR. And I am an ASR fan, a diehard ASR fan and who ever... whomsoever comes between me and my ASR, be it the channel the PH or the Actor, I'll hatethem, hate them so passionately as maybe Cleopatra must have hated Octavious, or Othello must have hated Desdemona and himself after killing Desdemona... I'll hate them all until my last breath... they have all snatched away my fantacy :'(

PS: God I sound so unlike my normal self... thank god no one knows my actual self on this forum, or...this show has driven me to the borders of craziness... I just hope I m able to get over this Arshi obsession soon enough, but the possibilities look very bleak :'(

I understand that. Even I'm much, much more of the ASR fan as compared to the Barun fan and as you say, Sobti portrayed ASR beautifully. And I have come to associate him with ASR, Which proves that he is a good actor and if he has done a movie, I think he deserves a watch just on the basis of the fact that he was good as ASR.

What I don't understand is that why are people 'hating' him doing MAMR now? We already knew about that. 

But then, this is my opinion. And really don't worry, this will go away. When all this screw-up began, even I was very sad but I've gotten over it and so will everyone else. 

Edited by Risha.J - 12 November 2012 at 4:36pm
-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the-crazy-girl

No offence to TM. 

I didn't said anything just post it dear
I love Barun hope the best for him
and because I find that this pic is nice and he's truly handsome in this
I felt like a strange feeling...don't know what...
but of course I love barun

Yeah I was not aiming you! Cheers.

the-crazy-girl

UltimateWishes Senior Member
UltimateWishes
UltimateWishes

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
guyss Listen to this song ...Its Like So In Link with this situation...Specially the he just takes my breath away

the-crazy-girl

ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

No offence to TM. 

I totally agree! The guy looks good! And I dunno I really like it, it's a nice change to him from IPK. I dunno what the current deal is but I appreciate his acting talents and I really hope that he gets onto bigger and better things in life.
Yes we all want him as ASR, I don't want him to leave because I don't think he has any movie offers on hand and there's dirty politics involved, so that would be a shame but if he did and if he was moving to improve his career pathway I'd salute him for it and just wish him luck. He is only human after all. 
And he is an actor, they don't act with the same person again and again, and if you appreciated the actor Barun Sobti then you'd see this pic for what it really is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

786786-Risha-

the-crazy-girl Goldie
the-crazy-girl
the-crazy-girl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateWishes

guyss Listen to this song ...Its Like So In Link with this situation...Specially the he just takes my breath away

thank you
Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index