Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raisa- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
look at those biceps! WOW! i am drooling over this guy again!
cant wait till his movie comes out! i am so excited!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Yeah! Photography indeed seems good.
The whole feel of the picture is really refreshing and good!

I agree!!!! it looks like a feel good movie to me...i am a sucker for those
-Risha- thumbnail

Hahaa yeah i agreee! M glad too that he is all laughing and smiling :) i wanted him to have a very difrnt role from ASR..
And also ASR is special and will always be ðŸ˜³
Oh nothing can and vill ever be able to beat Arnav-Khushi :)

ASR is the best male character ever created in Indian TV (till before they butchered him) and I dont say that as a crazy fan girl, but I genuinely believe it. My second favourite male character of all time! ðŸ˜Š
ManmarziyanTeri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Risha.J

That is exactly what i wanted to convey but was too scared to bring SRK in it ðŸ˜†.

Exactly like DDLJ is DDLJ, but that does not mean that Kal Ho Na Ho was crap!

I really dont understand the people who are saying that barun has betrayed us, he has betrayed Sanaya, he has forgotten what gave him fame. I have never heard him say that. Every sane actor would like his/her career to develop. If a lecturer gets a higher paid, better-off job as a headmaster, then would you call them insane for leaving his first job? (Sorry for the weird example - I come from a family of teachers 😆) 

😆 hope I don't get beaten up for that comparison then :S :P. 

And yes exactly!

It's really quite sad, it seems a lot of people are unable to see him as just a mere human being and only sees him as an actor who is destined only to portray ASR. We forget that if we were in his shoes we would really be doing the same thing. It's wrong to have such warped expectations of him. 

I like the guys genuineness and I respect that he is taking decisions for himself, in the end wouldn't we all? 
😆 that's alright, it is actually a really good example! I guess it would be nice if more people understood this. 
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice pic..
Barun looking good..
I am excited for his movie...will watch it for sure
pic seems refreshing...
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: DropofDew

And yes exactly!

It's really quite sad, it seems a lot of people are unable to see him as just a mere human being and only sees him as an actor who is destined only to portray ASR. We forget that if we were in his shoes we would really be doing the same thing. It's wrong to have such warped expectations of him. 

I like the guys genuineness and I respect that he is taking decisions for himself, in the end wouldn't we all? 
😆 that's alright, it is actually a really good example! I guess it would be nice if more people understood this. 

Wow you guys are speaking my mind! :) ðŸ˜†
Thats what my point is! ASR is ASR but Barun is an actor who would want to do different roles.
An actor playing a character on Television doesnt become slave of fans that if he tries to do something else he is bashed and called a betrayer!!
-Risha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DropofDew

And yes exactly!

Finally, someone who does not think it a crime to move on! ðŸ˜†
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Risha.J

ASR is the best male character ever created in Indian TV (till before they butchered him) and I dont say that as a crazy fan girl, but I genuinely believe it. My second favourite male character of all time! ðŸ˜Š

Yeah ASR is indeed rarest and a fantastic character!

Well i have watched three shows with full addiction and IPM is among them and for me ASR stands as second best chracater on Indian televison! The mystery which surrounds him is so so freaking attractive! I can go on and on about him ðŸ˜†
Who's your 1st fav male character? :)
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_21492

I agree!!!! it looks like a feel good movie to me...i am a sucker for those

Me too! Though i love heavy-duty films too lol
But such light-hearted movies are great!

I really hope movie is naice and getting to see BS on big screeen makes the phangurl inside me jump :D ðŸ˜†
-Risha- thumbnail

Yeah ASR is indeed rarest and a fantastic character!

Well i have watched three shows with full addiction and IPM is among them and for me ASR stands as second best chracater on Indian televison! The mystery which surrounds him is so so freaking attractive! I can go on and on about him ðŸ˜†
Who's your 1st fav male character? :)

I watched a few indian shows, or rather used to... a long time back.

Your number one seems to be KSG's character in his Star One show, nai?

My number one: check the quote in my siggy 😳