Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: srija.singh04

I HATE IT😡

And I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THE MOVIE EVER EVER EVER😡

no comment for me
I felt a strannge feeling
-Risha- thumbnail
Okay seriously, I think we are over reacting. We already knew about this movie. The picture is actually nice and Barun looks really handsome too and since most of the Sobti fans end up hating this - doesn't it prove that they are in love with the image Barun created as ASR and not him personally? Because honestly, any true fan would be happy to see him move on to bollywood. Whether he succeeds or not is another matter.

No offence to TM. 
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
already posted..
barun looks goood
im going to watch his movie
wish sanaya and barun will be in a movie or something *sigh*
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Risha.J

Okay seriously, I think we are over reacting. We already knew about this movie. The picture is actually nice and Barun looks really handsome too and since most of the Sobti fans end up hating this - doesn't it prove that they are in love with the image Barun created as ASR and not him personally? Because honestly, any true fan would be happy to see him move on to bollywood. Whether he succeeds or not is another matter.

No offence to TM. 

As far as I am concerned, I openly declare that I like Barun Sobti because he played ASR, u can call me a false fan or whatever but the truth remains that if ASR is ASR cz of BS then its also the other way round, BS is BS cz of ASR. And I am an ASR fan, a diehard ASR fan and who ever... whomsoever comes between me and my ASR, be it the channel the PH or the Actor, I'll hatethem, hate them so passionately as maybe Cleopatra must have hated Octavious, or Othello must have hated Desdemona and himself after killing Desdemona... I'll hate them all until my last breath... they have all snatched away my fantacy :'(

PS: God I sound so unlike my normal self... thank god no one knows my actual self on this forum, or...this show has driven me to the borders of craziness... I just hope I m able to get over this Arshi obsession soon enough, but the possibilities look very bleak :'(
Edited by srija.singh04 - 11 years ago
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

As far as I am concerned, I openly declare that I like Barun Sobti because he played ASR, u can call me a false fan or whatever but the truth remains that if ASR is ASR cz of BS then its also the other way round, BS is BS cz of ASR. And I am an ASR fan, a diehard ASR fan and who ever... whomsoever comes between me and my ASR, be it the channel the PH or the Actor, I'll hatethem, hate them so passionately as maybe Cleopatra must have hated Octavious, or Othello must have hated Desdemona and himself after killing Desdemona... I'll hate them all until my last breath... they have all snatched away my fantacy :'(

PS: God I sound so unlike my normal self... thank god no one knows my actual self on this forum, or...this show has driven me to the borders of craziness... I just hope I m able to get over this Arshi obsession soon enough, but the possibilities look very bleak :'(

Yeah i blasted my brother off for he was joking with me about ASR and i told him off
my obession has no repair
the-crazy-girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Risha.J

No offence to TM. 

I didn't said anything just post it dear
I love Barun hope the best for him
and because I find that this pic is nice and he's truly handsome in this
I felt like a strange feeling...don't know what...
but of course I love barun
-Risha- thumbnail

I understand that. Even I'm much, much more of the ASR fan as compared to the Barun fan and as you say, Sobti portrayed ASR beautifully. And I have come to associate him with ASR, Which proves that he is a good actor and if he has done a movie, I think he deserves a watch just on the basis of the fact that he was good as ASR.

What I don't understand is that why are people 'hating' him doing MAMR now? We already knew about that. 

But then, this is my opinion. And really don't worry, this will go away. When all this screw-up began, even I was very sad but I've gotten over it and so will everyone else. 
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago