Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
After Gia's exit she is my favorite among rest of drama queens. She is spice in the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
We luv Rashi for wateva she is her acting is just PERFECTLY PERFECT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

pateljinali1110

pateljinali1110

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I know she is acting but she acts like a little baby and is little baby and drama queen. I work 2 jobs, go to college full time, cook, and help my mom out with other things. My mom cannot cook cause she is ill.  These little things happens almost everyday in my life but I don't make a big deal out of these things.  I say her character needs to mature enough and have bigger heart. She is selfish and want everyone to praise her all the time time. She does  not see that god has given everyone a talent for something and needs appreciate little things that others do makes difference in everyone lives. She needs to learn to appreciate Gopi for what she does, not just think of her like step-sister. She does not know how to do basic household things and have to ask gopi majority of the time, her mother did not raise her well at all.

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pateljinali1110

I know she is acting but she acts like a little baby and is little baby and drama queen. I work 2 jobs, go to college full time, cook, and help my mom out with other things. My mom cannot cook cause she is ill.  These little things happens almost everyday in my life but I don't make a big deal out of these things.  I say her character needs to mature enough and have bigger heart. She is selfish and want everyone to praise her all the time time. She does  not see that god has given everyone a talent for something and needs appreciate little things that others do makes difference in everyone lives. She needs to learn to appreciate Gopi for what she does, not just think of her like step-sister. She does not know how to do basic household things and have to ask gopi majority of the time, her mother did not raise her well at all.

First Hats off to you for your multitasking Star

Rashi as a character is supposed to be like that. She was a pampered daughter of Urmila who made her think that Gopi is a servant who will do her beck and call and Rashi thinks like that too. Her character is different as it is devoid of maturity and has a lot of selfishness and hate. 
I think her journey of changing has started and she is slowly trying to be less selfish and work a bit more. Not that it shows but it is still a very slow progress. She will one day attain what you describe.. That is how slow SNS characters developTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaswasthi

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
well its rashi and we fell in love with her that way! Smile

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Or love to hate herWinkLOL

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by scarlet167

Or love to hate herWinkLOL

and yeh thats where rucha proved herself all over again!! Big smile

Edited by scarlet167 - 14 November 2012 at 11:53am

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
actually i am finding rashi better and koki wrong, if rashi cant sleep uy give the inhiumane task of putting all diyas mei oil? why the hell dont u or ur mot bhabi oir even meethi does anything?? there seems to be no diff in metthi rashi and gopi all do same owrk and upar se this depictyion of pregnay as a bemair is just irritaitng!!AngryAngry

gopi filled the diyas koki said meri gopi vau and now when rangoli she coudl ave said hamri bahu instead of naming gopi no? she never appreicates rashi , if soeone always is after u trying to run ur life arrange stuff put roders rules natural ha u wld want ot take an easy way out!! 
if hetal dsnt say kuch ot gopi then y does koki order rashi so much? i feel that they have just made koki more strict, more biased and more shud hindi!!Dead

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top