What does Aashka mean?? (Page 3)

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmAsh

Originally posted by Shamainchara01

Originally posted by EmAsh

Look I don't know but you digging to much on what she said. Niketan were also trying to know how many people voted for him or all the girls voted for him. Everyone gets insecure when there name comes in nomination. Niketan isn't any good. I really think he is double face man. I really didn't like precap and what he is doing with Vishal. The way he treat rajiv and doesn't do more than making coffee and telling ppl how many celebrity or designers he knows. He is just show off.

P.S. This is just my view. I am not anyone's fan. I didn't know Niketan till he came to BB. I knew Aashka a bit as my mom used to watch Kusum. I don't know Sana but I like her in BB.

Sitting an discussing nominations, bitching about ones nature of switching sides is all a totally different thing and saying that she would be shocked if public chooses Nik over her is a totally different thing.First one is called planning/strategy  & insecure feeling the second one is called over confidence and superiority complex. Which Aashka has big time!!!! By doing daily soaps one does not become a super star or by just doing modeling one does not become a useless star.
I am telling you she is not voting out this Friday. You sitting here and giving all this bhashan not gonna eliminate her. You know that he is a model. I bet you 85% of Indian wouldn't know before he came to BB. Ekta's tv show 95% people watch. Don't you see difference there. I think that's what she meant. Do not forget last two season.

Dude I can argue too. When you open topic, respect other peoples point of view too. All I meant was he is not any nicer than Aashka. Aashka cries, gossip, and bitching about others. I think most of the girls likes gossip and all. That is human nature. Other side Niketan bitching about other girls too. I haven't seen him doing nothing except being slave of Sidhu, show-off. If you are reading or watching live telecast than see how rude he talks with the people.

So everyone is playing their own game. Chill out man.
Please first watch all the episodes and then please talk about cry queen Ashka.and please donot compare any women with Ashka,we women are not week like your Ashka,we donot cry entire day and no women do gossiping or bitching through out the day like Ashka.she is mentaly sick.what she is doing not a human nature at all.thank u

Edited by abhay12 - 12 November 2012 at 10:45pm

ilovetrashtv Goldie
ilovetrashtv
ilovetrashtv

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I was mildly surprised that she made an arrogant statement. Being a TV actress, she thinks it's her birthright to win the show. What she doesn't understand is that just like the trend started to make TV actresses winners, it can completely change this season. 
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
She was just being her delusional, arrogant self. What else? The fact that she does not have a single fan on this forum should speak volumes. Too bad no one in there knows it to tell her that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Chameli_billi

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

She was just being her delusional, arrogant self. What else? The fact that she does not have a single fan on this forum should speak volumes. Too bad no one in there knows it to tell her that. 

Hey we have an AT on the forum and I am the Co-owner of that AT. She has at least me as a fan Tongue

P.S: Jokes, after the way she has been in BB, everyone is miffed with her even her biggest fan, Khushi

You're on her AT? Shocked

Doing what exactly? Bashing her?LOLLOL

-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Chameli_billi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index