Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

What does Aashka mean?? (Page 2)

Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmAsh

Look I don't know but you digging to much on what she said. Niketan were also trying to know how many people voted for him or all the girls voted for him. Everyone gets insecure when there name comes in nomination. Niketan isn't any good. I really think he is double face man. I really didn't like precap and what he is doing with Vishal. The way he treat rajiv and doesn't do more than making coffee and telling ppl how many celebrity or designers he knows. He is just show off.

P.S. This is just my view. I am not anyone's fan. I didn't know Niketan till he came to BB. I knew Aashka a bit as my mom used to watch Kusum. I don't know Sana but I like her in BB.

Sitting an discussing nominations, bitching about ones nature of switching sides is all a totally different thing and saying that she would be shocked if public chooses Nik over her is a totally different thing.First one is called planning/strategy  & insecure feeling the second one is called over confidence and superiority complex. Which Aashka has big time!!!! By doing daily soaps one does not become a super star or by just doing modeling one does not become a useless star.

Edited by Shamainchara01 - 12 November 2012 at 4:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.b

Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

She means she's a star and like Shweta Tiwari and Juhi, she doesn't have to do anything to win the show, except some rona dhona.

Ha Ha Ha if she compares herself with Shweta and Juhi she definitely needs a reality check on herself!!!! I would say she cannot even compare herself with Urvashi there forget Shweta and Juhi, Urvashi has won Best Vamp on TV for successive 7 years for that role and she got best vamp of the decade award which is quiet an achievement in itself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamainchara01

Originally posted by guess_wh0

She means she's a star and like Shweta Tiwari and Juhi, she doesn't have to do anything to win the show, except some rona dhona.

Ha Ha Ha if she compares herself with Shweta and Juhi she definitely needs a reality check on herself!!!! I would say she cannot even compare herself with Urvashi there forget Shweta and Juhi, Urvashi has won Best Vamp on TV for successive 7 years for that role and she got best vamp of the decade award which is quiet an achievement in itself.
Shockedpls don't compre aashka aka rudali with my Beauty with Brain Urvashi...Dead 
Urvashi is 1000 time better then aashkaStar
and yes rudali did not near by Sweta darling tooEmbarrassed
but with jihi-chuhi may beLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.badithya_sidSunshine797

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
yes aashka is very over confident ki all over world she is very popular and every one vote for her ...cheap lady..we audience are seeing the bigg boss perfomance..and vote according to it ..bewakoof lady

Edited by preep - 12 November 2012 at 5:25pm
EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Look I don't know but you digging to much on what she said. Niketan were also trying to know how many people voted for him or all the girls voted for him. Everyone gets insecure when there name comes in nomination. Niketan isn't any good. I really think he is double face man. I really didn't like precap and what he is doing with Vishal. The way he treat rajiv and doesn't do more than making coffee and telling ppl how many celebrity or designers he knows. He is just show off.

P.S. This is just my view. I am not anyone's fan. I didn't know Niketan till he came to BB. I knew Aashka a bit as my mom used to watch Kusum. I don't know Sana but I like her in BB.

Sitting an discussing nominations, bitching about ones nature of switching sides is all a totally different thing and saying that she would be shocked if public chooses Nik over her is a totally different thing.First one is called planning/strategy  & insecure feeling the second one is called over confidence and superiority complex. Which Aashka has big time!!!! By doing daily soaps one does not become a super star or by just doing modeling one does not become a useless star.
I am telling you she is not voting out this Friday. You sitting here and giving all this bhashan not gonna eliminate her. You know that he is a model. I bet you 85% of Indian wouldn't know before he came to BB. Ekta's tv show 95% people watch. Don't you see difference there. I think that's what she meant. Do not forget last two season.

Dude I can argue too. When you open topic, respect other peoples point of view too. All I meant was he is not any nicer than Aashka. Aashka cries, gossip, and bitching about others. I think most of the girls likes gossip and all. That is human nature. Other side Niketan bitching about other girls too. I haven't seen him doing nothing except being slave of Sidhu, show-off. If you are reading or watching live telecast than see how rude he talks with the people.

So everyone is playing their own game. Chill out man.
smly Groupbie
smly
smly

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Aashka acts so stupid and she thinks she is only good when she only talk about others and point fingers at them. As first she was ok but now she is becoming annoying and Sana is supporting her with the all the good speech that had in Monday episode... I still want Aashka to go out this week.
Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

P.S. This is just my view. I am not anyone's fan. I didn't knowNiketan till he came to BB. I knew Aashka a bit as my mom used to watch Kusum. I don't know Sana but I like her in BB.

Sitting an discussing nominations, bitching about ones nature of switching sides is all a totally different thing and saying that she would be shocked if public chooses Nik over her is a totally different thing.First one is called planning/strategy & insecure feeling the second one is called over confidence and superiority complex. Which Aashka has big time!!!! By doing daily soaps one does not become a super star or by just doing modeling one does not become a useless star.

I am telling you she is not voting out this Friday. You sitting here and giving all this bhashan not gonna eliminate her. You know that he is a model. I bet you 85% of Indian wouldn't know before he came to BB. Ekta's tv show 95% people watch. Don't you see difference there. I think that's what she meant. Do not forget last two season.
Dude I can argue too. When you open topic, respect other peoples point of view too. AllI meant was he is not any nicer than Aashka. Aashka cries, gossip, and bitching about others. I think most of the girls likes gossip and all. That is human nature. Other side Niketan bitching about other girls too. I haven't seen him doing nothing except being slave of Sidhu, show-off. If you are reading or watching live telecast than see how rude he talks with the people.
So everyone is playing their own game. Chill out man.

dude people vote for contestants purely on the basis of the show not cos of their previous shows I respect other people view I have the issue with she being over confident that people will choose her over niketan that attitude of hers is wrong. I do not have an issue with her bitching or Rona dhona cos that's her way of playing game
ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Aashka should stop acting like shez all sweet n good being close minded n cynical to core! Not a single nice thing comes out of her mouth, either bikkering or cynically crying both for no reason! Though she acts like she talks positively its never really positive meaning!

From the day coffee incident happened shez behind nikentan for no reason n finding faults no matter what he does or doesnt making every1 against him like a mission! Get over it Aashka, being that grudgeful is not healthy to u itself!

She maintains double standards with urvashi, n this urvashi keeps on feeling sorry for her n aashka taking adv n whining behind! I guess crying n sobbing is her game plan for bbhouse n image making for movie offers when out! Shez such a drama queen!

Selfish reasons n thinking always backfire so dont use god also in ur manipuative game! God never listens to bad intent prayers or wishes! That comment of her to urvashi when having a health crisis is as terrible as sapna abusing her or even more! Thats just sick!

As for eviction, bbhouse needs drama n this Aashka aka Meena kumari does her dose of it so she might stay. Definetely, nikentan will stay too... Chances of vrijesh being evicted r v high... Sapna is kinda after vrijesh so she might or might not get more vites than him!

Bb if aashka stays pleas send rucha gujrati as wild card LOL those 2 had huge fights n cant stand eachother. Literally hair pulling n beating eachother in makeup room type fight being competitive in Kkusum serial lolz! Aashka ka game plan chopat hojayega seeing her! Crying plan se fighting plan hojayega ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bpurva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index