India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

What does Aashka mean??

Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Aashka said that if people save Niketan from elimination then i will have to work for 12 more years!!! what does she mean by saying that??? just because she has is seen on TV more often does not mean people should like her and just because people do not see Niketan often does not mean people should not vote for him.

In my view Aashka is just sickly emotional person who does not know how to handle emotional outburst!!! She feels people should always stick to same people from day 1 to day 90!!! she does not even make an attempt to understand others their positive things which is very dissapointing!!!

Aashka ji come out of your dreamland I can clearly see either you or Vrajesh going out this week thats a different thing that BB will make either them stay in secret house. Atleast you will know that people choose Niketan over you time for reality check!!!

Edited by Shamainchara01 - 12 November 2012 at 3:54pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaDelhiDivaniharika111nabitathapamihali7pravalcs-07gangnamstylesarasingh86Shayu.mz.jessSunshine797ReallyCool

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DelhiDivamihali7dipali13Shayu.sarasingh86ReallyCoolMagical_KaShHotMess

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
That was very wrong statement from her part. That shows sher arrogance. Not only that I dislike when she said my allah will punish those who trouble me. Its like asking for pain for others. No matter what why would u ask for trouble for others.And God don't listen to such selfish demands. She is extremly insecure n jealous kind of person. What a disappointment

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 November 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidailovetrashtvmusic_mastiSree.bLifu18cs-07dipali13Shayu.Saniya93ReallyCoolSunshine797HotMess

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Can anyone TELL me at least ONE POSITIVE quality in AASHKA ? ----

Coz all she does is cries, whines, bitches, irritates... She must be 30+ yrs old ---but even a 2 yr old would sound more matured than her when it comes to attitude - / @ ==  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KISNAs Girlmihali7dipali13sarasingh86Saniya93Shayu.

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidadipali13sarasingh86Saniya93

Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Is aashka is sent to secret room  I will want to see what Sana would do then LOLLOLLOL, by then if Vishal joins Nik then Sana will come and join Nik as well, ha ha ha Aashka will get a reality check of people do change with time and everyone is not like her to like one person forever and hate one person forever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bdipali13ReallyCool

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Look I don't know but you digging to much on what she said. Niketan were also trying to know how many people voted for him or all the girls voted for him. Everyone gets insecure when there name comes in nomination. Niketan isn't any good. I really think he is double face man. I really didn't like precap and what he is doing with Vishal. The way he treat rajiv and doesn't do more than making coffee and telling ppl how many celebrity or designers he knows. He is just show off.

P.S. This is just my view. I am not anyone's fan. I didn't know Niketan till he came to BB. I knew Aashka a bit as my mom used to watch Kusum. I don't know Sana but I like her in BB.
guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index