India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun deserves better

aina123 Senior Member
aina123
aina123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Yes you read it right, seriously guys I am not soap watching kind of person. When I saw Barun as ASR in ipk I was like ' Who is this guy and what is he doing in television, he deserves much better' ...this was my reaction after watching just one scene. Since this outcry i just browsed through TV and got glimse of other shows even new and old baby of 4lions, well my reaction is no one is as convincing as Barun, he is much much better than others when it comes to acting.

So guys if you are truly his fans then stand by his decision, why do you want him to just do ASR and get stagnant, let him try new opportunities and let him take a break, let him be him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simpcrackerszoneSafi123-Raichu--HoneyBoo-sunaina02

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I respectfully disagree.

Barun being the lead cannot betray or forsake Sanaya - a self professed good friend - who carried the show with the other cast for 40 days when he was shooting for his movie.  In some sense his BW ambition was built on Sanaya's hardwork and he quits on her sating family and health reasons so that he is not penalized by his contract rules - that is unprofessional to me!!!

One has to be decent enough with your costars even if you are in a big hurry for your success!!! If not today some day you will learn Barun!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105mayabegum

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

I respectfully disagree.

Barun being the lead cannot betray or forsake Sanaya - a self professed good friend - who carried the show with the other cast for 40 days when he was shooting for his movie.  In some sense his BW ambition was built on Sanaya's hardwork and he quits on her sating family and health reasons so that he is not penalized by his contract rules - that is unprofessional to me!!!

One has to be decent enough with your costars even if you are in a big hurry for your success!!! If not today some day you will learn Barun!
for gods sake its not like sanaya is acting for free she does get paid!
its his life let him live. I  dont Think he needs your advice ok? Ouch

Edited by Safi123 - 12 November 2012 at 3:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aina123crackerszone-Risha-

aina123 Senior Member
aina123
aina123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
sorry sun2011 i dont agree with you they both are professionals and acting is their profession. I love both of them and as a true fan i support Barun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nesscrackerszonemayabegum

crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

I respectfully disagree.

Yeah rite n den sanaya irani will feed his family n will take care of his profesional life...grow up...even sanaya is keeping herself clean of dis whole mess...nowhere have I ever seen her name come out or get stuck in da controversy whereas karan,mathura,abhaas n many oders has been seen ccontributing...I am not trying to point at Miss Irani...but YOU my friend should not drag her here.keep her out ..da TM didnt even include her name..she is talking solely abt Barun Sobti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aina123mayabegum

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Exactly !!!
I was wondering the same, what does he do in tellywood ??
LOLLOL

I agree he deserves much better but I can't hide the fact that I'm dissappointed because his decision will spoil Ipkknd UnhappyUnhappy
mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

I respectfully disagree.

Accidently liked your comment sorry..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aina123

aina123 Senior Member
aina123
aina123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Exactly !!!
I was wondering the same, what does he do in tellywood ??
LOLLOL

I agree he deserves much better but I can't hide the fact that I'm dissappointed because his decision will spoil Ipkknd UnhappyUnhappy
Isn't ipk already going downhill? makers are themselves saying tat they have nothing left to be shown ..which is sad. most of the star cast has left and looking for other opportunities.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top