Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

My chhhweeettt Yashji

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
PVAINS

I keep asking myself 'Can I write anything beyond this man - Gurmeet Choudhary?' And like a reflex reaction, I get the answer 'NOOO'.
So here I am again with another post praising my Yashji, my GURMEET CHOUDHARY, who again made me forget everything.
Yashjiii!!! I felt like hugging him tight when he said 'Hawa khane jaa rahe the'ROFL  I literally had to put my hands on mouth from controlling my laughter. He looked super cute in the next scene. Remember that smile on his face just after a few seconds of saying this hawa wala dialogue. Oh God!!! You guys missed it, please jao aur jaldi se dekho, its such an adorable and 'hayyeee!!!!' wala moment.

Poor boys were all sharam se pani pani when their Papa S questioned them on where they were going ROFL 'Paan', 'Ice Cream' and cherry on the cake 'Hawa khane' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL It couldnt have been better, swear...

And all the bahus were busy is enjoying this awkward of their hubbies (which any girl would do, if their husbands are drooling so openly over themWink)

And Yashjiii, you drooling so openly on Aartji, I am sure soon Aartiji will all sharam se pani pani when you start drooling like again... Abhi toh she is busy enjoying your drooling session...

Ufff!!! Abhi is sadme se main ubhri hi thi, ke Yash became the OFFICIAL and PERSONAL cameraman of HIS Aartiji and started capturing his Aartiji in camera... Mere Bhagwan ki Kasam!!! The moment he scratched his head signalling he NOT upto something... I was literally over my sofa holding my stomach... Yashji aur kitna maroge apni adaao se... Kuch toh reham kar do hum abla naariyo par...Wink

Seriously man! Th moment Aarti came in front of the camera surprising Yash and said 'Mujhe sab pata hai yaha kya chal raha hai, kiski shooting ki jaa rahi hai aur kya shoot kiya jaa raja hai...ROFLROFLROFL' And our Yasji replied 'Nahi Aartiji, main toh ghar ki sajawat check kar raha tha' But what I loved, and which I found veryyy cute was the reply he gave when Aarti asked 'Toh kaise hai sajawat' and he said 'Achhi hai'. the way he said that, ufff!!! that was chhhooo chhhweeettt yaar. Just like cute little kid. In fact, in that whole scene, I felt like he is like a little boy caught red handed by his mumma when he was utpo some mischief...

It was sooo cute and adorable and yummiieee scene for me...

And again when Vidhi and Pari were performing, our Yash babu was so engrossed in shooting his wife rather than concentrating on the performance...

Did you notice the restlessness on his face when Vidhi and Pari came to take Aarti and his view was interrupted, that one look was sooo dreamy. And that song n the background was giving the perfect feeling of KC...

GURMEET CHOUDHARY... you again stole the show with your cute and awesome expressions.

Mere dictionary mein waise hi adjectives ki kami thi, AB TOH AKAAL HI PAD GAYA HAI... Can anyone please help me and tell some more adjectives that I can use for this MAGICAL, ADORABLE, CUTE, HANDSOME, DASHING, SIZZLING and AMAZING actor Mr Gurmeet Choudhary...

Love you sooo much Gurmeet... You did an awesome job again...

Me still flying in GCland and I really dont have any plans to come out of it...

P.S - Kratika also did a wonderful job. She was looking gorgeous, but today I LOVED VIDHI bhabhi, she was looking so beautiful and gorgeous in that yellow saree.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26radhajhanirmalac99Josmi01lulujjjjMissIamTheBossgshow2011ilovepyaarPuvZ

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Amazing post! I enjoyed reading it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
great post Star completely agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I read this again -- and you're absolutely right about Yash being infatuated with Aarti's beauty in today's episode! 

lulujjjj

radhajha Senior Member
radhajha
radhajha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post Smile

lulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post loved all three of them.
Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Amazing post! I enjoyed reading it! 

Thank you so much
Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

great post Star completely agree with u

Thank you so very much

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index