India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Paan, Ice Cream, & Hawaa

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
OMG. That entire section of Pankaj, Yash, and Pratik ogling their wives was like the most LOL worthy scene of the episode. To top it off SP was flirting with Gayatri! Shocked

When SP calls out Panku's name and all three of them get this little shock and turn towards him was like xD ZOR KA JHATKA .. coming out of their reverie

But then that whole scene of Yash chupke se doing aankh macholi through the videocam and capturing Aarti and Aarti only ..

The whole dance section .. they used like one of my fave songs.. and so I was feeling like dancing along with them =p .. loved Aarti's face when she caught Yash the first time and then her giggle the second time Embarrassed .. Yash was in full on lattoo mode LOL Btw what was he expecting Aarti to say when she said 'I know what you want' ?? Tongue

And ofcourse the most shocking moment goes to the Dubey's when they decide to leave Ansh with Prashant

ARE THEY FOR REAL!? They're lucky Ansh is aware of what to do in an emergency because ... gosh these people!

Btw, WHY do Ansh-Prashant scenes have to be soo darn cute?! I mean ugh.

Z

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

mohika417-QH-Pooja_11morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27ashGC_arja123mitul-MishtyBlue-rutu83akui1984InduG64ZetterMissIamTheBossmasaf59gshow2011Allbut1kholitalulujjjjCOLOGY--Iqra--PriyasiPuvZEuphoria.pickachuThabassum..gafulu14suhaaanaSurish

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@Z: Great post Dearie ClapClap...hehe Yash couldn't keep his eyes off of Aarti and when she caught him watching her, he was trying to play it cool but couldn't LOL

Aarti had a grand time pulling his legs Tongue ROFL

As for the Dubeys, I don't know how what made them think that P and Ansh would be safe alone at home Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gshow2011lulujjjjroseinbloom

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Today's episode had everything in it. the story was progressive, we got again some CUTE Arya moments and balancing was Prashant track. Handled beautifully by the CVs.

But, for me, again YASJI takes the cake...

Oh Man!!! He was simply awesome. I mean, C'mon how can he be sooo cute and handsome at the same time...

I really want to give him a big bear hug for this cuteness...

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
But, for me, again YASJI takes the cake...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gshow2011lulujjjj

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Haha...I have not watched the episode yet...But ya write-up is making me excited!!! haha...Love this kinda fun-filled episodes...Guess the Cvs know that it is Diwali tmr and everyone is in festive mood!!!! Thanks for the awesome write-up! Clap

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
excellent

lulujjjjroseinbloom

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
LOL Z, I love the title of this post! That scene was absolutely hilarious and Yash's expression  when he says hawaa and realizes that all three of them have said different things was epic!

It was such a fun filled episode and I loved how the focus was split evenly between the three couples! Vidhi, Aarti and Paridhi looked beautiful and it really was no wonder they left their husbands dazed and bumbling in front of SP! LOLWink

SP and Gayatri were cute as well, it really is amazing how our perspective of the two older couples have changed during the course of the show! Now the Dubeys make us cringe while we aww over the SP & Gayatri relationship!

And the videocam moments were the best, the camera really became Yash's best friend today and I loved all the throwback AarYa moments! A really fun, light hearted episodes, in short the perfect calm before the storm!

lulujjjjroseinbloom

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
hahaha! ROFL loved ur post. u just made my day.

lulujjjjroseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index