Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Now ppl have a problem with adoption as well????

RingsOfSaturn Senior Member
RingsOfSaturn
RingsOfSaturn

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Seriously ??? What do ppl want ?

The track has turned out for the better than worse , atleast :
Arav is not Arnav's son and Sheetal is out of their life forever...what could be better...

I had predicted this long time ago - this could only go 2 ways:

1. either Arav is Arnav's on ( thank god that did not happen.)

OR

2. he is an orphan and what could be more beautiful than 2 orphans ( Arnav and Khushi) adopting him.

Secondly, due to this track we got to know more things about ASR and Khushi. They got to know each other better and the way their characters shaped up was justified a bit - for instance good Arnav didnt believe in love if he was surrounded by gals like Sheetal in the past ugh Dead and what heppened to Khushi who did believe in love - she met someone like Shyam...UghDead

( I am not defending the track but just trying to look at the positive side of it all , although the most negative outcome of all this is that BS is leaving...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Ok, back to why I made this post - I know some people are saying newly married couple - how can they have a readymade kid...BUT

Adopting a kid does not mean, he will be tied to them day and night , especially not someone Arav's age, and he is quite an understanding kid , and then the whole Raizada family is there to take care of him - so hopefully he will not interfere with the Rabba ve's ...

Well, I am not even thinking of many , after BS leaves, I do not want any Rabba ves unless they show flashbacks with him in them...actually not sure if I will watch IPK amymore..CryCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALAR_ArShitaklima_najlovebadhandharshAshgnomad.nesslazylad8-FauZiAliya_hzsnmelihoneyvandana1965anjs..Anita..

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
i agree but i have a feeling they are wrapping things up

Edited by anita_21492 - 12 November 2012 at 5:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
what ? people not liking adoption, these people are pathetic..

i loved it that they have adopted him, he doesn't need to be with them always, since he is quite big and not a toddler...

they have just given him a family...and that's such a beautiful thing, isn't it ?

and look at it this way, with the whole family busy with Arav, no-one will be free to interrupt their rabba ve Wink

Edited by anjs - 12 November 2012 at 5:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALlazylad8-FauZimelihoney

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
OMG did they speak out against that? I thought it was the most natural thing for Arnav- Khushi to do that!

lazylad8-FauZi

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I love that they adopted him , shows the real progressiveness. I know in South Asian countries, when people can't have children and/or adopt children its frowned upon, so I thought that was really great that they decided to do that! 
But I really wanted Anjali to adopt him, she could be the loving mother after losing her child. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALlazylad8-FauZi..Anita..

Aliya_hzsn IF-Dazzler
Aliya_hzsn
Aliya_hzsn

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Even i kinda like the idea of them adopting Arav!!
Thats so Cute!!!
And Arav's cute too!

lazylad8-FauZi

hermione24 Groupbie
hermione24
hermione24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
its was actually nice...y r these ppl dis sick. n anjali can't adopt aarav...as it was clear that he needed both mom n dad. n only arshi can fill dat void. n moreover i think dat aarav has been introduced 4 some reason. may be 4 barun's exit cv's may create an accident including arhi, where both of them may die leaving their daughter back...aarav may be the pillar 4 his little sister n wud be compensating 4 their parent's love for her...with a leap they may potray the new guy coming as aarav n sanaya again as arhi's daughter, wid kushi's look n may be arnav's attitude.

lazylad8-FauZi

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
we will never be happy dammit

Go to top