Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Lost in Your Eyes(Arshi SS)parts 1 to 28 (Page 89)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
OK now, this is really not fair! This didn't even take me like 1 min to read, and I have been waiting all day for this!! 

OH NO! A TV channel covering Arnav and Sheetal's wedding? That means he is getting married? The jerk!! 
Poor Kushi. Poor, poor Kushi. I feel for her. Losing everything at one go. I am hoping that he does not go through with it. But that she does not know. And then he comes to the States to get her. Oooh! That would be so romantic. Of course, by that time, she probably will have met someone else. And so he can burn with jealousy!!! So I guess she's not going to do the new show anymore? Or is she just going for a few weeks. ('cos I remember she was going to start her new show in 2 months?)
OMG! I seriously am addicted to your serial! Please, please update quickly and PLEASE make it longer. LOOONGER!!!
Poor Kushi. I do hope something nice and happy happens to her soon. Maybe she can meet Salman in Michigan and he can offer her a movie??Big smile
OK, I will let you write your own story. Seriously! OK, OK!
Thanks for the PM. Waiting for the next update. Smile

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
how can u let the wedding happen?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Do give us a long update soon...please...waiting
IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Part 19

Ann Arbor, Michigan.

It was a beautiful fall day. With deep blue skies and trees aflame with reds, oranges, burgundy and yellow...it was picture perfect. Ria and Rashi, 15 year old twins were impatiently waiting for the arrival of their father and cousin from India..They were having a hard time containing their excitement.

"OMG, it's already 11:30 ...they should be here anytime now", Ria said, while Rashi was picking up the popcorn bowls and empty coke cans from the family room and tidying it up. "Don't just stand there..help me",Rashi exclaimed, irritatedly.

The reason for their excitement was manifold...their cousin was coming to live with them. They had already met her several times before and adored her. Not only was their cousin really, really sweet but she had a really exciting job in India as well...she was an actress.

It was because of her that they had started watching an Indian soap for the first time, last year and the rest was history. Never before had they been so hooked to a show, never before they had been so much in love with an onscreen couple and of course, last but not the least never before had they crushed so much on a male lead.To their absolute delight, they discovered that several of their friends were watching, 'Pyar ka naam' too and for the exact same reasons as they were. How proud they had felt showing their friends pictures of Khushi, on her last visit to their home.

'Pyar ka naam' was truly a global phenomenon. Looking at her laptop screen saver, Ria sighed, "Now I can ask Khushi every single detail about my baby". Arnav Raizada, looking dashing in his aviators smirked at them from the laptop screen.

"I feel so bad for Khushi...she must  be missing her mom so much". Ria then said, remembering, shutting her laptop. Losing their mom, when they were only 6, they knew first hand what losing a parent felt like.

Hearing a car pulling up on the drive way, they rushed to the front door and soon there were hugs being exchanged as they warmly welcomed Khushi in their home. Warm, funny and loving, her cousins were exactly what Khushi needed at that point in her life.

Taking her under their wing, they showed her around the house. "We moved here last year..and now Ria and I have our own separate rooms", Rashi said, opening the door of her room. Khushi felt a jolt of surprise, as she stared at a poster of Arnav plastered above Rashi's bed.

Ria and Rashi giggled. "We absolutely love him...!!

Moments later, they were all sitting eating lunch with Preeti, their housekeeper hovering over them.

Through the french windows, Khushi gazed at the tall oak trees in the back yard, in all their fall splendor.  "The trees look so pretty", she said

"I love fall too, it's my third most favourite season", Ria said enthusiastically..

"Ria...there are only four seasons", their father said smiling..

As a small smile lit her pinched face, Sachin looked at her neice fondly...his heart melting.

Later that night, after dinner, she went to bed early...but tossed and turned for a long time unable to sleep.

Soon Khushi had settled in a nice routine...every morning after breakfast she went for a long walk in the woods behind their backyard..
The woods were lovely especially at that time of the year and there was a little trail running through it, alongside a stream. Wanting to be alone with her thoughts sometimes, Khushi would take a book with her and spend hours sitting under a large oak tree...while her cousins were at school and her uncle at his clinic.

Soon a week had passed and it was a fine Saturday morning. It was unusually balmy for fall, with the sun shining brightly in the deep blue sky.

After breakfast, Khushi went for her walk and Ria and Rashi were sitting in the family room watching TV. Sachin, being a busy nephrologist, worked on Saturdays too.

The door bell rang.

"It must be the pizza guy", Ria said. "It's your turn to get up now, I got up to get the popcorn".

Rashi got up scowling, not wanting to miss even a minute of the movie, that they were watching.

Walking to the front door, Rashi saw a tall man with a great physique standing on their porch with his back to her.

As Rashi opened the door, wondering where the pizza was, the man turned and took his aviators off..

Ria jumped when she heard her twin shriek loudly.

She rushed to the front door and the remote slipped from her fingers, when she saw him.

Having no clue about the extent of his popularity outside of India, Arnav, looking irresistibly handsome in a black shirt and jeans, stared at the twins with an eyebrow raised.

"Is Khushi there?, He asked..

Part 20 on page 95

Edited by IPK007 - 13 May 2013 at 8:36pm

The following 264 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsanjusreeaparna_mShini.Shiva86mishimchilliessonalashishMerpvanesha230anisa...hopalongsuganya91shreelakshanNIAMALLIKaishuuuureena1146princessep13bammussttuuttiiChardonnayasrdiwanisrossidmdm2013butterfly_20lyoliksarah-adil84ocean28TrueLoveIs4everHanuharshitalibbyfernsispkkndarshiMONAKARANnimkomeet.meArshinmesangeethbalanaj84Bella023.jalpooja0978crazygurlwater5050anusha_nehafanfollowermssravyaxxSassyxxNowsheensydycrazyme12Micha1005paaskhanna-Shalu-neel123nrthyachristmasjioraAnu179pearlieaminakhanKeenarakkyajokria1996ArmelaFridaappy111Pd2012tracy1191Mitalp142jtammareddyrajalekshmiLIONHEARTIamyselfshruthiruchsankitbakawiniwonkanarmathabiju21quicksandhasheyArshi94bansaldiya55inamajarbea_romeronicookie-loverkamtokdinspunk22chenismoushumi_90arshifan91Frozen_Ananapkdivya_divs_Devaki_kaprasinsanjuarshiarohi.ina_saahilFirst_Lightipkndlover75Savera84tuli_jayeemit0905ship13..PT..aksujicelinawalterArilipsk2405pokemonianAsvatiBavariTirtharupaReader_Hobbysadianabil-MIMOSA-Nilanjana_20srija.singh0445678Abyanpriyatnl.Srivi01RandomGirlKKKAamimussini1234Shweta1691GoldenEyesPRUMprabha75lovespell..Kritz..annabarnavbarunmsrenjinifaffyseabeautyrati123mirnalinicherieLoverashw99saavan_lovermeem17-eiya-vidya.sanjaymsmarplepinklypmpm1spsharmilashubhadaskbabydevil..Swapnali..shivanirajputrtjks358674dazzlerabipari_goyalAnvi2009munam_13-Shilpaa-hira2050sreemeeraarhi101Aparameghafareeemistry..SSNAIR..Samyxxaycma98Maddy1270Dalmuthuyalakraj80anjusr06apoorvaarnavBornToShipArShikinjalcp87tanviabinimotiaarrsshhiipriyalovelypraseethaspillaIronButterflyluvbugshutterSS88zayana123SuperstarSanayaArshisarunfanpran28671..Prii1994..shalbiAYUSHIVISHUmahrusweetyipkkndkasravni_barunkclovearshiA_BAmissmkFascinatingSanzCrazy_soul..mrinalini..mints23shree10-FriedriceJi-momo121..Saraa..daisydee425sana11riafnachandana.svkp1989bhaktiiiHot.Pink.Heelssudhareddywin7rupzloveushonagudiakvarshacaskerblue_rose1605roops82smanamaypranayridizzzjakhushiomshreejaanu--Nargis--flowers4uVeena..Ethereal-PathNidsubh007Arjuhisispakpearlmandy15ThanuAditya..Anita..MrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29laksh65ASR6262snoopy84seeta_naipssunitikapooradithyanthulasi_arshiMrs_Darcy_17..SunnYaara..-Roshini-kbtrGodhuliLogonEccentricanishu_shornaMeenuCrazyPandavandana.sagarlazyleavesRasgulla_sp-Koeli_Appy-chavvi16_TheJoker-princessunaradumasmishti_17-Xpress--Rehnuma-

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Aaa! He came looking for her?! Does this mean he didnt get married?! :D
Srivi01 Goldie
Srivi01
Srivi01

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Wow he's come looking fr her..
hope he hasnt married Sheetal and Kushi stops acting selfless and pricey anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThanuAditya

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
i think i love u today more than arshi.. just for this update..

im jumping like rashi..

i wanna give a big and tight hug.. Hug
praseetha IF-Dazzler
praseetha
praseetha

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
loved it.
eagerly waiting 4 nxt update.

Go to top