Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Lost in Your Eyes(Arshi SS)parts 1 to 28 (Page 77)

-Awaari- Goldie
-Awaari-
-Awaari-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
sad...poor khushi...Cry

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
when are you updating
priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
very painful ss yaar...arnav kushi without no romance and happiness so sad...hope soon u bring happiest kushi and arnav soon...
tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
please update soon
IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Part 17

He has to be with  Khushi, that was the only thought in Arnav's head, even though it was quite late in the night. He left the party, the noise and the laughter, without even remembering to tell anyone.Reaching her apartment, he took the stairs instead of the elevator, not wanting to meet anyone on the way.

He rang the bell, and as he stood waiting, out of breath, he thought, "I hope she is not sleeping". It was 1:30 am..

Then the door opened and the slight form of Khushi stood at the doorway looking up at him..There was no need for words...as naturally as a scared child, who rushes in her parent's arms, Khushi rushed into Arnav's arms..As Arnav engulfed her in a tight hug, Khushi whispered sobbing, "Arnav, Ma died...this ..."

Arnav cradled her head even tighter against his chest. "I know...I just came to know", Arnav said kissing her head..

Ever since the funeral in the afternoon, Khushi had been unable to cry..A few of her friends were with her till 11:00pm  and  when they left her after settling her in bed, she still had been unable to cry or to sleep..Now finally finding a release, Khushi couldn't stop...Clutching the front of his shirt with both hands, she cried for a long time in Arnav's arms..

As he felt her legs buckling, Arnav gathered her in his arms and went to sit on the sofa holding her in his lap like a child. He just sat there holding her slight form tightly against him...soon her sobs ceased and her body relaxed...and exhausted,  she slipped into a much needed slumber..

Listening to her even breathing, Arnav relaxed his hold and looked down at her. With her head resting against his  upper arm and her mouth slightly open in her sleep, she looked adorable and very young..As Arnav looked fondly, a small smile crept in his eyes after a long time..

With his finger and thumb, he closed her mouth and then caressed her cheek tenderly..

He stood up with her in his arms and carried her to her bedroom..his eyes moistened when he saw, she was still clutching his shirt tightly. Laying her down on the bed, he removed her hand gently and sat down beside her..

Looking around, he saw that her wardrobe door was open and completely empty and there were two large suitcases beside it..

Khushi frowned in her sleep..then relaxed when Arnav caught hold of her hand and held it tightly in both of his.

"She needs to sleep", he thought..

But after a few minutes, Arnav looked on as she murmured, "Ma" in her sleep and opened her eyes suddenly.

She looked at Arnav and after looking at each other silently for a long time, Khushi whispered, " You need to go home...it's very late.."

" I can't leave you alone tonight...why is there no one with you..?" 

"My friends left late in the night and Sachin Mama is coming in the morning..He is the only family I have."

"The one from the States..."

As Khushi nodded, Arnav's eyes went back to the packed bags..

"He is taking me with him...that's what  Ma wanted", Khushi whispered with tears starting again..

Arnav knelt down to sit on the floor beside her and looking in her eyes pleadingly, he said, "Just say it once..Khushi ...just once and there is still time...I will leave everything..we can even move to a different country...whatever you want Khushi, just say once that you will have me.."

" I can't go against Ma's wishes as soon as she is...gone", Khushi said crying again..

At that moment Arnav finally accepted that their love was destined to remain incomplete like an unfinished poem...he could fight against the whole world for her but he stood no chance against the last wishes of her mother.

He closed his eyes to fight against the tears in his throat...and then when he looked down at Khushi's distraught face...he realized how difficult it was for her too..He bent down to kiss her lips lightly..

Tucking a strand of hair behind her hair, he asked, "How did you get visa so quickly?

"I already had one from our last visit...the 10 year one.."

"So you will never come back.."

With her lips trembling, Khushi shook her head, "Sachin Mama has already applied for my permanent residence card.."

As Arnav felt anger rising inside him again, Khushi cupped his face and said,"Arnav...please can we not fight...please...make it easier for me...please". As she burst in tears, Arnav's shoulders slumped...defeatedly..

Looking at Khushi crying, his heart went out to her and he kissed her all over her face, murmuring "It's okay.."

With his heart sinking, he went to the kitchen and brought back some juice for her..

He sat beside her bed watching her as she drank her juice..looking at her pinched face, he decided to try to make her feel better.

"I guess it will be nice for you to be near family", he said with a half smile..

Touched at his effort to make her feel better, despite what he was going through, Khushi put her arms around him and hugged him..after putting her glass on the table..

Hugging him tightly, Khushi said in a choked voice, "Promise me one thing..Arnav, that you will...never..ever doubt my love for you...it's just that we are not destined to be with one another..."

Arnav hugged her back tightly and said, "Ok" with difficulty through tears..With his face buried in the crook of her neck, he smelled her sandalwood fragrance...and thought that the memory of this fragrance will  continue to haunt him forever..

Minutes passed as they continued to hold each other, neither willing to let go of the other first..

Soon it was morning, Khushi's cell phone rang.

"It's Sachin Mama, he is on his way..

Saying his final goodbye, Arnav left feeling his whole world was crashing around him..He was never able to forget the picture of Khushi standing in her doorway alone, pale as a ghost with her eyes sparkling with tears...

Driving back home in the early morning light, Arnav thought that his relation with Khushi was the most beautiful thing that had ever happened or will ever happen in his life, even though it was destined to remain impermanent, imperfect and incomplete...

Part 18 on page 83

Thank you all for appreciating my efforts and for leaving comments...Smile  I love reading each and everyone of them and your thoughts and reactions, as the story is progressing , really encourage me and even make my day...they are the best reward one could ask for...Smile

I am really going to miss all of you, when the show ends this Friday..Cry

Will update soon...Smile

Edited by IPK007 - 13 May 2013 at 3:13pm

The following 263 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarmysteriousmejs84aparna_msanjusreemishimipkndFanchilliesMerpvanesha230anisa...Pantheraoncahopalongsuganya91shreelakshanNIAMALLIKreena1146princessep13bammussttuuttiiisspyarkoChardonnayasrdiwanisrossidmdm2013zunaishabutterfly_20lyoliksarah-adil84ocean28libbyfernsTrueLoveIs4everHanuharshitaispkkndarshiMONAKARANnimkomeet.meArshinmesangeethbalanaj84sony1990owin.jalpooja0978crazygurlwater5050fanfollowermssravyakharunyaanusha_nehaxxSassyxxNowsheensydymeghnacrazyme12musicndance-Shalu-paaskhannanrthyaMicha1005christmasneel123abhiyaanewfoundloveAnu179aminakhanKeenaraArmelakkyajoFridakria1996pri3loveappy111Pd2012tracy1191urs_kkgsrMitalp142jtammareddyrajalekshmishruthiruchsLIONHEARTIamyselfinamajarArshi94narmathabiju21quicksandhasheySiya6490winiwonkabea_romkamtokdinspunk22lusciousluckychenisPriya_0napkFrozen_Anaarshifan91Aplihsdivya_divskaprasinFirst_Lightgprsipkndlover75sanjuarshiarohi.ina_saahilSavera84mit0905ship13..PT..celinawaltertuli_jayeeArilipTirtharupaAsvatiBavariaksujipokemoniananeelovesarshiReader_Hobbytoeditorsadianabil-MIMOSA-Nilanjana_20srija.singh04TanumonAbyanpriyatnl.45678RandomGirlKKKAamimussini1234GoldenEyesPRUMmsrenjinifaffyShweta1691prabha75lovespellseabeauty..Kritz..annab-eiya-rati123mirnalini-Awaari-cherieLoverashw99saavan_lovermeem17vidya.sanjaymsmarplepmpm1spsharmilashubhadask..Swapnali..rtjks358674shivanirajputAnvi2009arhi101-Shilpaa-Aparameghafareesreemeeraaycma98sun_shine_girlSamyxxemistry..SSNAIR..segadmoomin4455Dalmuthuyalakraj80anjusr06BornToShipArShiapoorvaarnavstrawberry143tanviagangsuspillaIronButterflyluvbugSuperstarSanayaArshisarunfanshutterSS88zayana123pran28671kowshira9shalbi..Prii1994..AYUSHIVISHUipkkndkasrmahrusweetykclovearshiA_BAmissmkTake_Thatavni_barunsruthick..Saraa....mrinalini..shree10Crazy_souldaisydee425sana11riafnavkp1989chandana.ssudhareddywin7Hot.Pink.Heelsbhaktiiiblue_rose1605roops82kvarshacaskeramaypranayridizzzShamz94shonagudiaomshreejaanu--Nargis--flowers4uVeena..laddoo598Ethereal-PathNidsubh007ArjuhisispakpearlMrDarcyfanmandy15ssyahooThanuAditya..Anita..laksh65FAYKHAN29ASR6262snoopy84seeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17sunitikapoorGodhuliLogon-Roshini-kbtr..SunnYaara..Eccentricanishu_shornaMeenuCrazyPandavandana.sagarlazyleavesRasgulla_sp-Koeli_Appy-chavvi16_TheJoker-princessunaradumas-Xpress-mishti_17-Rehnuma-

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
u made me crying.its emotional yaar
amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
They are star crossed lovers here as well. Destined to be apart from each other.
msrenjini Goldie
msrenjini
msrenjini

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Wonderful

Go to top