Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Lost in Your Eyes(Arshi SS)parts 1 to 28 (Page 55)

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Arnav needs to break his relationship with Sheetal

Then convince Khushi to be with him

Priya_0 Senior Member
Priya_0
Priya_0

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
amazing update!
moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
So true! Your life, when you're famous, just isn't your own - even if you want to believe it is!

This is so bad for Arnav and Khushi - how will they get together?? Everything seems to be falling apart!

Please update soon! I love this story - whenever you post I just get so happy!! Big smile
lusciouslucky Senior Member
lusciouslucky
lusciouslucky

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
OMG...itz getting complicated ...ab kya hoga? plz update yaar...
CookieeMonster IF-Rockerz
CookieeMonster
CookieeMonster

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Amazing part... loved reading it
amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Fantastic part. Loved reading it
ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
amazing update continue soon please 
IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

PART 13

Khushi's cell phone rang, it was Arna. With her heart racing, she picked it up...before she could say anything, he said softly, "Are you okay, Khushi?" 

Satish Kelkar, sitting next to him, glanced at him with interest.

Without waiting for her reply, Arnav continued, "Don't worry about anything...I'll take care of everything...I and my PR team are going to start working on it...don't say anything to the media...I'll handle it..."

"Khushi...are you listening..?"

"Yes...Arnav, I was thinking of getting a press statement released that you did not..."

"DON'T even think of doing that, do you understand?, Arnav interrupted, raising his voice..

Hanging up the phone, Arnav said to Satish, "Under no condition, we'll get Khushi involved in this.."

"The situation is more complicated than I thought", Satish thought, with a grimace.

As they reached the outdoor movie location in Panvel, they were welcomed by a group of camera weilding reporters around the entrance. After parking the car, as they made their way towards the entance, Satish gave him instructions under his breath, "Let me do all the talking, you just remain calm".

"No matter what the provocation", he added as an afterthought..

As the security guards parted the crowd to let them enter the sets.., they were bombarded by questions...of all kinds...Some expected ones  like, "Mr Raizada, what do you have to say about the recent media reports?,  "Are the allegations that have been put against you true?

Some outrageous ones like, "Were you drunk, Mr Raizada when this incident happened?, "What is your fiancee, Sheetal Mehra's reaction to these allegations?

And some plain provocative like, "Is it true that you are dating, television actress Khushi Gupta?, "Our sources claim that you have broken off your 2 year engagement with Sheetal Mehra. What do you have to say about it?

Hearing these questions, Arnav stopped as if shot and then turned with his eyes incredulous..

His face dark with anger, he started walking towards that reporter..

Before he could say anything, he felt Satish's hand on his arm, "You go ahead, Mr Raizada...I will handle this".

As Arnav continued to stand there with murder in his eyes, Satish held his  elbow and gently but firmly took him towards the entrance.

"Just go in Mr Raizada, I know how to handle this much better than you do".

As Arnav went in, he could hear Satish talking to the media, "All the allegations made against my cleint are not true..Arnav Raizada will soon release a press statement , sometime this evening...so be patient"

Arnav was in a rage...a bunch of strangers asking him intimate questions about his relationships...about Khushi.

Entering his vanity van, Arnav tossed his keys on the couch angrily, then sat down with his eyes closed, trying to overcome his anger. He heard a knock.

"Come in", he said..

It was Sheetal. "Arnav, what is all this?, she asked.

"A bunch of lies".

As Sheetal stood near the door, her eyes demanding a longer explaination...Arnav continued.

"I did not shout at Adi. I was very courteous with him, infact I treated him with a lot more civility than he deserves and I definitely did not splash Khushi's face with wine or pour it on her head as some over imaginative ba*****s have been writing"

"But?, Sheetal added with her eyebrow raised..

"I did take the wine glass from her hand." 

"Why? She is old enough to decide for herself whether she wants to drink or not..."

"I know...I just got mad seeing her with Adi...you know the kind of reputation he has...he is sick...and Khushi...is a friend  and very naive..so I..." 

Sheetal's eyes looked unconvinced, but she  walked up to Arnav and sat down next to him.

Holding one of his hands, she said, "Is there anything else I need to know..?

Arnav looked down at her face and was touched by the hesitation he saw there.

"No..." Arnav said resolutedly.

As Sheetal rested her head on his shoulder, Arnav's head was a whirl of emotions...

Closing his eyes, he asked, "When is your appointment with the caterers.."

"Oh ...I am getting late...it's at 12", Sheetal cried getting up..

"Another thing, I know you said roses, but all my friends thinks orchids would look better ...roses are old fashioned.."

"Flowers get out of fashion too", Arnav said shaking his head. "But whatever you decide, orchids are fine too..."

Sheetal gave him a quick peck on his cheek and went out...

Talking about Adi Motwani had reminded him of something...he sent a text to Khushi..."Don't meet Adi again..."

He typed out, "Please" and sent it as an afterthought...

Glancing at her "Fine" that came moments later, Arnav started getting ready for his shot..

Thanks to Satish's experienced handling, the media storm blew off after a couple of days...but there were quite a few consequences of  the whole thing.. For one, over the next few days there were a lot of speculative, gossipy articles about him and Khushi...being written...almost all of them quoted ' little birdies'  extensively...

"Don't worry...lets just pray for a juicy, brand new 'Breaking News' to come up...public memory is short", Satish said suavely..

About a week later, things had settled down comfortably, thanks to the  high profile wedding of a Bollywood couple.

It seemed to be the season of weddings...Khushi was in her living room, going through the contract of a new TV serial, she was offered a couple of days ago...when her phone rang..

It was Promila, calling to confirm,if would be able to come to her wedding reception, due in two days..

"I know you had said "may be" but I am not going to take a no for an answer..it's not fair, we used to be so close on the sets of 'Pyar ka Naam' and now we are barely in touch with each other...but you have to come Khushi...and if you remember, you had even promised me.."

"Who else is coming from our group?

"Hardly anyone...I am so mad...Akash and Payal are in Bangalore shooting for this new serial and they apparently can't take any days off...Shree, Virat, Jaya and  Madhura are coming, thank God..and of course, our superstar is super busy and not coming...Arnav has this another wedding to go to...Sheetal's cousin or something"

Khushi sighed, "I'll come".

2 days later, Khushi stood giving instructions to her mother's nurse, looking elegant in an emerald green sari with a thin silver border..Standing tall in her silver heels, she looked beautiful and poised...

The wedding reception was at the rooftop terrace of Taj Land's End and she reached there after braving the flashes of cameras and putting on a dignified face to the merciless queries of unknown faces..

"I am not going to let this affect me", she said to herself.

She was greeted warmly by Promila and Rohit, her business tycoon husband. Promila looked gorgeous in a beige and pink lehenga..

"All our group is already here", Promila whispered to her pointing to a group of dear, familiar faces.. 

She was welcomed warmly and after a while, she relaxed , soothed by the refreshing breeze from the Arabian sea and the soft music playing in the background...

She was talking to Madhura, when her heart stopped, seeing Arnav enter with Sheetal...Arnav looked impossibily handsome in a black tie and Sheetal looked stunning in a red  sari with crystals..

Their group noticed him too and as they caught his attention, he broke away from the group, he and Sheetal were talking with and started walking towards them..

As their eyes met, Khushi could hear her heart pounding and warmth spreading on her cheeks. She looked down and pretended to be busy with her phone..

Arnav reached their group and soon there were hugs being exchanged and legs being pulled in the old, familiar, good natured way..

Khushi realized, Arnav was standing in front of her, "Hi Khushi, how are you? 

"I am fine Arnav , how are you?" Khushi said awkwardly feeling everyone's eyes on them.

Part 14 on page 60

Edited by IPK007 - 13 May 2013 at 2:48pm

The following 246 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarKalpanassanjusreeaparna_mShini.Shiva86mishimipkndFansonalashishMerpvanesha230anisa...hopalongsuganya91NIAMALLIKhukfdivyyasreeprincessep13bammussttuuttiiChardonnaymoni16asrdiwanisrossidmdm2013butterfly_20lyoliksarah-adil84ocean28libbyfernsTrueLoveIs4everispkkndarshimeet.meMONAKARANnimkoArshinmenaj84sony1990.jalwater5050fanfollowermssravyaanusha_nehaxxSassyxxstar303sydyneel123nrthyaMicha1005paaskhanna-Shalu-KeenaraaminakhankkyajoAnu179roseycheekFridakria1996appy111Pd2012rajalekshmishruthiruchstracy1191funwe23Mitalp142khushiiXOXOinamajarLIONHEARTIamyselfArshi94narmathabiju21ankitbakawiniwonkaquicksandhasheyeroniSiya6490kamtokdinrush007spunk22chenislusciousluckynapkarshifan91AplihsFirst_Lightipkndlover75Savera84sanjuarshiarohi.kaprasinina_saahilcelinawaltership13tuli_jayeemit0905..PT..ArilipTirtharupaBavariAsvatiBubbles76pokemonianReader_Hobbysrija.singh04PixieFairysadianabilNilanjana_20-MIMOSA-GoldenEyesTanumonRandomGirlAbyanpriyatnl.amimussini1234KKKAPRUM45678..Kritz..faffyShweta1691msrenjinilovespellseabeautysaavan_loverrati123mirnalini-Awaari-msmarple-eiya-..Swapnali..cherieLoverashw99rtjks358674pinklypmpm1spsharmilashubhadaskNi_singhAnvi2009dazzlerabi-Shilpaa-hira2050arhi101sreemeeraAparameghafareeMaddy1270Samyxxemistry..SSNAIR..aycma98sun_shine_girlsegadmoomin4455lakraj80BornToShipArShiapoorvaarnavDalmuthuyaaarrsshhiitanviaanjusr06strawberry143gangsuspillapraseethaIronButterflyluvbugSS88shutterArshisarunfanzayana123pran28671..Prii1994..shalbiPinky.RaizadamahrusweetyAYUSHIVISHUA_BAkclovearshishah.1234avni_barunTake_Thatmomo121sruthickISensedYou..Saraa....mrinalini..mints23shree10arpita20daisydee425sana11riafnavkp1989chandana.sbhaktiiiHot.Pink.Heelssudhareddywin7kvarsharoops82caskershonagudiaamaypranayridizzzladdoo598Ethereal-Pathssyahooomshreejaanu--Nargis--flowers4upri_armaan..Anita..mandy15Nidsubh007ArjuhisispakpearlFAYKHAN29MrDarcyfanlaksh65ASR6262snoopy84seeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17thulasi_arshisunitikapoorGodhuliLogon-Roshini-kbtr..SunnYaara..Eccentricanishu_shornaMeenuCrazyPandavandana.sagarlazyleavesRasgulla_sp-Koeli_Appy-chavvi16_TheJoker-mishti_17-Xpress-princessunaradumas-Rehnuma-

Go to top