Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Lost in Your Eyes(Arshi SS)parts 1 to 28 (Page 27)

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
a really emotional update... can understand sheetal's fear and insecurity but that comment about khushi's feelings was uncalled for! poor khushi is heart-broken at the thought that arnav made fun of her true and honest feelings... arnav misses his 'friend' but doesn't know the double game his fiancee has been playing behind his back... things are becoming really interesting!

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
fabulous updates dear:)
IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Part 8

Arnav stood at the back of the darkened theater staring blankly at the screen showing his first movie..."I am supposed to be elated, happy...this is the moment I have waited for  so long...yet my heart feels so empty...devoid of all feelings..."

Uninvited, out of nowhere memories of time he had spent with Khushi started coming to him...small random memories...the silly song that Khushi used to sing on sets, her crankiness when they had to do too many retakes, their childish fights, her non stop giggles when they had to do romantic scenes...and most of all her innocence...he remembered the innocence in her eyes when she had said, "I love you" never imagining that a man kissing her could mean anything else...and wasn't that what he had meant...it must have been love that caused him to behave like that...

For 10 long years he had been chasing fame and money and success...all the decisions he had made along the way were means to this end only...he remembered 2 years ago when a friend had introduced him to Sheetal, the things that had attracted him most to her were the facts that she came from an old Bollywood family, with her dad a producer and her cousin an established actor...

Now that he is on the verge of realising his dreams...why does he want to turn his back to it all just to be with Khushi...if this not love then what is...

He felt Sheetal's hand on his shoulder, "Arnav what are you doing here? Come sit..."

Arnav decided then...whatever was happening to him was a consequence of his own decisions...It was Karma...

Next morning, Arnav's movie opened to rave reviews and had quite a decent box office opening for a new comer..The critics were unanimous in their praise for Arnav Raizada...

Saran Adarsh waxing eloquently about his acting prowess, his unique and rare ability to emote with his eyes..., hailed him as the 'next big thing' in Bollywood..

Upma Chopra wrote, " Very rarely do we see a debut that seems to have been blessed in all departments...be it sculpted good looks, extraordinary acting abilities, a pair of most expressive eyes we have seen in recent times or a physique that the Khans and Kapoors can easily envy...Arnav Raizada has it all.."

A week later

Khushi was standing in front of her wardrobe, unable to decide what to wear...2 days ago, she was approached by a small, relatively new production company in Bollywood for a possible role in their new movie...Yesterday one of the producers had called her to set up a meeting in a nearby restaurant in Bandra..." It's to iron out the details" he had said..

"Can't we meet at your office..?"Khushi said..

"I have a very busy schedule for the next few weeks, I have specially taken some time out in the evening so we could discuss all the details...if it's not ok with you..."

"It's ok ...I'll see you at Temptations tomorrow at 8.." 

Khushi sighed...She hasn't had any offers from the small or the big screen...and she wasn't getting any new TV commercials either...

2 hours later, she was sitting in front of Adi Motwani, a middle aged man in his fifties...

She sat there feeling ill at ease as Mr Motwani seemed to be more interested in her personal life and kept ignoring her reminders to discuss her role...

"You look uncomfortable...don't be, I have a daughter, who is your age"

Feeling relieved, Khushi smiled, "Oh I am fine..."

"Do you want a drink?" he asked next..

"Just some mineral water...please"

As he went to get their drinks, Khushi looked around her.

Arnav was sitting across her with a group of friends...as their eyes met, her heart thumped  and she looked away quickly...After a few seconds, she couldn't stop herself from looking in that direction again...Arnav was still looking at her.

Arnav got up and started walking towards her...with their eyes locked...reaching her table he said " Hi", unsmilingly..

"Hi",Khushi said unable to look away..

"Can I sit...?

"I'm here with a a Friend" Khushi said in a flat voice...

As Khushi turned her face to look outside the window..Arnav gazed at her...she was looking beautiful...in a dusty pink  anarkali  and dainty, silver earrings...

"We are not strangers, you know..." Arnav said sarcastically looking at her aloof face..

"I Know..." Khushi said without turning her face.

Feeling his face getting flushed with anger, Arnav held her face with both hands and turned it towards him not so gently...

"I am TALKING to you...look at me...Why the hell are you behaving like this?

Noticing the sudden silence around him, Arnav removed his hands...

"Stop creating a scene" Khushi whispered with tears in her eyes..

Just then, Mr Motwani joined them with two wine glasses in his hands...

They knew each other and as they exchanged pleasantries, Arnav noticed the two wine glasses in his hands...

With his face grim, he said to Adi Motwani, "Khushi doesn't drink"

Looking at Arnav with a defiant look in her eyes, Khushi said, " I do now, a lot has changed since we last met..."

Smiling at Adi, she took the wine glass from his hand..

Holding her wrist with his left hand, he removed the glass from her fingers and poured the wine in the small vase on the table..

Enraged Khushi got up, "Who are you to tell me what to do and what not to do...how dare..?"

Ignoring her, Arnav turned to Adi Motwani who was staring at this drama going on live in front of him..

"Excuse me, Adi but something urgent has come up and I have to take Khushi with me.."

Fixing Khushi with an icy stare, Arnav caught her hand and said, "Come with me"

Part 9 on page 32

Edited by IPK007 - 13 May 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 256 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarbertaparna_msanjusreeShini.Shiva86mishimchilliesMerpvanesha230anisa...Pantheraoncahopalongsuganya91shreelakshanreena1146divyyasreeprincessep13siddhanandambammussttuuttiiChardonnayloony-toonyasrdiwanisrossidzunaishabutterfly_20lyoliksarah-adil84ocean28ispkkndarshiTrueLoveIs4evermeet.meMONAKARANnimkoArshinmesarah1000naj84sony1990.jalowinfanfolloweranusha_nehaxxSassyxxNowsheensydychristmasnrthyapaaskhannaMicha1005-Shalu-aminakhanKeenaraastriddAnu179jiorakkyajoroseycheekday_lilyArmelaFridakria1996abcdefg1234567shruthiruchsrajalekshmipri3loveurs_kkgsrkhushiiXOXOArshi94bansaldiya55inamajarLIONHEARTIamyselfwiniwonkaquicksandcutiepie_ashhashey_Diamond_narmathabiju21eroniMahi_ButtkamtokdinlusciousluckyPriya_0spunk22chenisradhadatta2012rush007napkarshifan91sanjuarshiarohi.divya_divskaprasinina_saahilFirst_Lightgprsipkndlover75Savera84celinawaltertuli_jayeemit0905ship13TirtharupaaksujiArilipBubbles76Bavaritanvi_arshikajal511dima_asadianabiltoeditorReader_Hobby-MIMOSA-Nilanjana_20PixieFairysrija.singh04priyatnl.RandomGirlJanu75Abyanamimussini1234KKKAPRUM45678GoldenEyesfaffyShweta1691msrenjinilovespell..Kritz..seabeautynoreenrati123mirnalinimsmarple-eiya-rtjks..Swapnali..358674shivanirajputcherieLoverhuny.thebestashw99saavan_loverNi_singhspsharmilashubhadaskpmpm1pinklysrmirjilazylad8-FauZiAnvi2009moonlight2630pari_goyal-Shilpaa-hira2050arhi101AparameghafareeMaddy1270aycma98gifttagSamyxxemistry..SSNAIR..BornToShipArShiapoorvaarnavDalmuthuyasegadaarrsshhiianjusr06tanviachottekikhushipraseethagangsuvanitha3dIronButterflyspillaKhushi_Sarunzayana123SuperstarSanayaArshisarunfanshutterSS88pran28671..Prii1994..shalbiPinky.RaizadaAYUSHIVISHUipkkndkasrmahrusweetycinerariaA_BAkclovearshiTake_ThatmissmksruthickISensedYouavni_barun..Saraa..shree10daisydee425sana11riafnaPrani08chandana.sbhaktiiiHot.Pink.HeelsYellow.win7sudhareddyrupzloveublue_rose1605kvarshaamaypranayridizzzladdoo598Ethereal-PathomshreejaanuVeena..Nidsubh007Arjuhisispakpearl.nirvana.mandy15..Anita..MrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29laksh65NewbiesoapfanASR6262seeta_naipsadithyanMrs_Darcy_17sunitikapooryoga123GodhuliLogon-Roshini-Eccentricaranogillnishu_shornaMeenuCrazyPandavandana.sagarlazyleavesRasgulla_sp-Koeli_Appy-chavvi16mishti_17-Xpress-_TheJoker-princessunaradumas-Rehnuma-vijiasr08

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Woohoo! Loved part 8! Angry Arnav is back.
shubhadask Goldie
shubhadask
shubhadask

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Amazing update,loving this ss..
PRUM Goldie
PRUM
PRUM

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
wooow i loved it.waiting for your next update...
neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
wooow...just loved the angry arnav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faroooo

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Fantastic update. I am loving this SS. COntinue soon