Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Lost in Your Eyes(Arshi SS)parts 1 to 28 (Page 138)

crazyme12 Groupbie
crazyme12
crazyme12

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
awsm update...waiting for khushi to reach india Big smile

winiwonka Senior Member
winiwonka
winiwonka

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Aww.. poor twins and Khushi...

Good thing about sheetal though!Big smile
amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I am waiitng for kHUHSI to reach India. Then the story will get interesting and will see fireworks
IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Part 27

Khushi reached Mumbai in the late hours of the night. As the pleasant familiarity of her surroundings encompassed her, she also felt a knot of anxiety, mixed with fear in her heart. By the time, she collected her baggage and stepped out in the warm, humid Mumbai air, it was 3am.

As soon as she stepped out, two men approached her and said softly, "Mrs Raizada?

She nodded surprised, and taking care of her luggage, they led her to a waiting car. As one of them opened the back seat door for her, Khushi sat inside, hoping she was not making any mistake.

They introduced themselves, "I am Rakesh Tandon, Mr Raizada's secretary and this is Parvaiz from his PR team".

Soon she reached her apartment, and stood waiting in her hall as they rolled her baggage in.

As they made to leave after handing her a cellphone that AR had asked to give her, Khushi thanked them for their help, smiling charmingly.

"You are welcome, bhabi ji", they said smiling.

"Let me know, if you need anything", Rakesh, a middleaged man in his late 40s said.

Locking the door, she stepped inside the living room, feeling the emptiness of her apartment hit her suddenly. Her eyes filled with tears remembering her mom.

Through a film of tears, she caught sight of a vase filled with deep red roses standing on the coffee table. There was a card with it. 

"Welcome back, Khushi..I know how you must be feeling now...I am sorry I can't be with you, now..not physically that is, but close your eyes and remember that I am always with you...forever...Love, Yours only, Arnav  PS..there is some food in the frig for you".

As she stood there, smiling through her tears, her phone rang.

Her heart skipped a beat hearing his soft, "Hi".

"Are you okay, Khushi..did you have any problem on the way?

Reassuring him that she was okay, she said, "I am just missing you so much"

"I'm too...but don't worry, I will send a car to pick you up tomorrow in the evening and we will meet in Panvel".

He paused. "And don't keep me waiting this time", he teased.

Sleeping for the most part of the day, Khushi woke up at around 4 feeling excited at the thought of going to Panvel.

After taking a shower, she dressed with care. She chose a black chiffon sari and wore small silver and crystal earrings with it. After applying makeup carefully, she put Arnav's favorite cologne, that had a sandalwood undertone, on her neck and wrists.

Her heart beating in anticipation, she waited for the driver.

Reaching his farmhouse, she unlocked the door and stepped in using the key given to her by the driver.

Her cell phone rang, It was Arnav.

"Sorry Khushi, I will be a little late, I still  have a couple of shots left".

Arnav was shooting in Panvel itself and had been living in his farm house for the past few weeks.

Khushi wandered from room to room looking around. Coming to the kitchen, she admired how well organized and well stocked it looked...she was suddenly overcome by a desire to surprise her husband by cooking something for him...Impulsively, she put an apron on and started opening drawers and cabinets, trying to decide what to cook.

Knowing that Arnav liked simple Indian food best, she decided to make matar pulao and paneer.

She was a good cook and soon there were pots simmering on the stove. Immersed in what she was doing, she didn't her Arnav walk in stealthily.

She jumped startled, when Arnav hugged her from behind suddenly.

"What is my wife doing..?, he whispered huskily in her ear.

She turned around to face him with his arms still around her.

"You scared me, Arnav", she said pouting prettily.

"I was cooking dinner for us.."

Looking at her pout, he drew her closer and kissed her lightly on her lips.

"I missed you so much", he murmured against her lips.

Khushi put her slender arms around his neck to give him a tight hug in reply..

Arnav slid his hands down her back to press her body tightly against his and swooped down to claim her lips hungrily. Khushi ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him back, matching his passion.

Coming up for air, Arnav said smiling, "I feel really sweaty...let me go take a shower first"

"I'll take dinner out", Khushi said breathlessly, with her chest heaving..

Having removed her apron, Khushi was taking out their dinner in serving dishes carefully when Arnav came back freshly showered with his hair still damp.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT..

He hugged her from behind again and caressed her bare waist and belly slowly with one hand. As he nuzzled, and nibbled her earlobe at the same time, the spoon dropped from her fingers as her heart beat crazily and she felt her breath would stop.

He pressed her snugly against him and she inhaled sharply realizing the urgency of his need for her...

Turning her around, he kissed her passionately, thirstily drinking in, her sweet nectar as he continued to press her against his body.

Dropping her pallu on the floor, he gave her hot urgent kisses on her neck and exposed neckline grazing her skin with his teeth in between.

Looking at her with eyes that looked drunk with desire, Arnav said huskily, "Lets go upstairs".

He carried her to their bedroom with her pallu trailing on the floor behind them.

Part 28 on page 145

Edited by IPK007 - 13 May 2013 at 9:51pm

The following 241 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarlipi13mysteriousmeaparna_mShini.Shiva86mishimrithuparnasonalashishMerpvanesha230anisa...hopalongsuganya91NIAMALLIKaishuuuureena1146bammussttuuttiiprincessep13raniushaChardonnayasrdiwanisrossidmdm2013zunaishalyoliksarah-adil84libbyfernsTrueLoveIs4everHanuharshitaispkkndarshiMONAKARANnimkogurukhushArshinmesangeethbalanaj84fanfollowermssravyaanusha_nehaxxSassyxxNowsheensydycrazyme12Micha1005paaskhannaMayaraaSobtineel123christmasKeenarakkyajoAnu179abhiyaakria1996andru_skArmelamz.brarsagmruswePd2012ankitbakafatim28Arshi94bansaldiya55inamajaradeena_89shruthiruchsLIONHEARTurs_kkgsrfunwe23Mitalp142jtammareddyrajalekshmiwiniwonkaquicksandcutiepie_ashhasheynarmathabiju21eronibea_rommadhumichenisnapkAnnieMaliklusciousluckyFrozen_Anaarshifan91claucrispopkaprasin_Devaki_First_Lightsanjuarshiarohi.ina_saahilipkndlover75Savera84celinawaltermit0905..PT..ship13tuli_jayeejasbinArilipTirtharupaSeethuBavariAsvatisk2405pokemonianReader_HobbyNilanjana_20sadianabilsrija.singh04-MIMOSA-GoldenEyesKKKArrd29RandomGirl_Roka_TanumonAbyanpriyatnl...Kritz..Shweta1691faffy45678sini1234songcoupleprabha75arnavbarunmsrenjininoreenmsmarple-eiya-cherieLoversaavan_loverrati123mirnalini-Awaari-Ni_singhshubhadaskpmpm1shivanirajput..Swapnali..358674pari_goyallazylad8-FauZiAnvi2009hira2050-Shilpaa-arhi101march2011aycma98fareesegademistry..SSNAIR..momoahmdaarrsshhiitanviaanjusr06lakraj80spillaIronButterflySuperstarSanayaArshisarunfanluvbugSS88zayana123pran28671Annasabu..Prii1994..shalbiPinky.RaizadamahrusweetyA_BAkclovearshimissmkavni_barun..Saraa..Take_Thatsruthickmomo121sana11-FriedriceJi-Crazy_soulCookieeMonster..mrinalini..mints23shree10riafnabhaktiiiHot.Pink.Heelschandana.swin7sudhareddyroops82caskerrupzloveuamaypranayridizzzalicia212kvarshaMeraCheekuViratjakhushiomshreejaanu--Nargis--Veena..laddoo598Ethereal-PathThanuAditya..Anita..mandy15FAYKHAN29Nidsubh007ArjuhisispakpearlASR6262laksh65Hifahsnoopy84Mrs_Darcy_17thulasi_arshi..Jyoti..seeta_naipssunitikapoorGodhuliLogon-Roshini-kbtr1chillyEccentricaMeenuCrazyPandavandana.sagarRasgulla_spchavvi16_TheJoker-princessunaraFazila~dumasmishti_17-Xpress--Rehnuma-

madhumi Senior Member
madhumi
madhumi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
ohh..finaly d lve birds unite aftr d long long week...d part wt khushi gettin emotional for her mom n his note for anticipating d same n comforting her..was awesome..n th roses...preety well written dear...keep up

Edited by madhumi - 02 December 2012 at 1:09am
momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
awesome update!
thanks for the PM
tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
it was hot...