Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Lost in Your Eyes(Arshi SS)parts 1 to 28 (Page 116)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Great update. You write well! 
So they are getting married. And a small wedding. Why? Doesn't he want anyone to know? (Yes, media would create a furor, if they came to know, and then they'd put two and two together...) 
Why do I have a feeling that something is not right? Yes, he is not lying to her, but he hasn't told her the truth, yet. Is he going to? Or will she have to find out when she gets to India and has to face the wrath by herself? Or will he be there for her? He should tell her the whole story before the wedding. I just have this feeling that something bad is going to happen!! I hope not. Love the way how eager he is to get married to Kushi.
Thanks for the PM. Waiting for the next part.

Edited by kbtr - 29 November 2012 at 10:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1234jmpIPK007Kamala05

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Part 23

When Arnav and Sachin came out of the den, neither of them was surprised to find the twins hanging out near the den door in the foyer with a suspiciously innocent look on their faces.

When Sachin went to tell Khushi about his decision, it was an emotional moment for both of them as they both missed Khushi's mom's presence on an occasion that every mother looks forward to.

"Is it okay with you, Khushi...I know it's kind of rushed..but I only have 6 days off", Arnav asked Khushi with a half smile..

Khushi smiled back at him, "It's fine. I really don't want any kind of celebration either because Ma".  As her voice choked because of emotion, Arnav put his arm around her shoulders "I understand".

After that, while the twins dragged Khushi upstairs to decide what she was gonna wear for the wedding, Sachin asked Arnav where he was staying..

"Kensington court", Arnav replied.

Sachin insisted that he should stay with them and Sachin drove him there so he could check out from there and come back with him.

Soon it was evening and Khushi getting ready in her room could hear Arnav's voice in the family room talking to his uncle. She loved the sound of his voice. "His voice is so incredibly attractive", she sighed..

It was 8:00 pm and Sachin, a stickler for punctuality, shouted up the stairs. "Khushi, Ria , Rashi...hurry up...we need to get going now"

Arnav, dressed casually in a black blazer over a blue shirt was in a pensive mood, thinking how surreal today was. He was standing in the foyer with Satish waiting for the girls' to come down.

His face lit up with a smile as he saw Khushi come down the stairs looking stunning in a red chiffon sari  paired with a brocade blouse. The color red accentuated the milky whiteness of her slender arms and neck. Her face glowed with minimal makeup and jewelry and was framed by her raven black hair, straightened and left open.

As he looked in her eyes, he felt his heart beats quicken and the look in his smiling eyes, caused a blush to spread charmingly on her neck and face.

After the wedding, Sachin took them all to an Italian restaurant for dinner..

"That was a pretty straight forward", Arnav laughed looking down at her brand new bride sitting next to her.

"I know", Khushi smiled. "Why do we have to make things so complicated...everyone should have a simple wedding like this"

"Not me", Rashi and Ria said in unison yet again..

"I want a proper big, fat Indian wedding...with sangeet, mehndi, roka and the works", Ria said

"So start saving, daddy", Rashi added laughing.

"Oh no..you are paying for your own wedding", Satish teased them.

Then the twins remembered something, taking out a small wrapped gift, Ria said, " It's your wedding gift...hope you like it...it's from both of us".

Arnav and Khushi  were touched to see that it was a CD containing all the songs from 'Pyar ka naam' ...Teri Meri, Ab na jaa, Tumhi dekho naa, Piya tose, Jadu hai nasha hai etc.

Khushi's uncle coughed. "I have something for you both too...knowing how precious privacy must be for you both, being in showbiz and all, I have arranged for a 5 day vacation for you both in a secluded cabin, off Lake Huron"

As they thanked everyone, Arnav's mind fleetingly went to the trouble waiting for them at home...just like a serpent in their paradise..

Soon they were back home, sitting in the family room with the  rest of the family feeling strangely awkward... With everyone watching 'America's got talent', Arnav glanced at Khushi. As their eyes met, Khushi blushed to see the smoldering look in his eyes.

Arnav yawned realistically. Being an actor can really come handy sometimes, he thought..

"I am so tired..I think I'll go to bed now", he said getting up, before saying goodnight to everyone. 

He looked at Khushi again pointedly before leaving. With her heart racing, Khushi decided to wait for a few minutes before leaving.

When she entered the room, Arnav was standing by the window waiting impatiently for her.

WARNING : MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Khushi walked to him with a shy smile and threw her slender arms around his  neck. Arnav hugged her really close to his body and gathering her silky locks on one side, nuzzled and kissed her on the neck causing  a shiver to run down her spine.
Pressing her body close against him, he ran his fingers lightly on her bare waist and back and then opened her dori with impatient fingers. He then nibbled at her ears and bit an earlobe lightly causing her to inhale sharply...

Cupping her face, he kissed her first on the forehead as if to allay her anxiety and then swooped down to claim her lips. As the kiss increased in passion, Khushi responding in equal measure, caressed his back , feeling his rippling muscles, while Arnav caressed the soft skin of her waist and back.

Coming up for air, Arnav smiled at her, his eyes filled with desire and whispered, " let me lock the door"

After locking the door, Arnav took his shirt off and  gathering her in his arms carried her to the bed..

Laying on the bed, he first impatiently, removed her pallu off her shoulder and then pushed  her sleeves a little off her shoulder. Khushi blushed and closed her eyes as he looked at her cleavage before dropping hot,urgent kisses all over her chest and neck.

Soon with the clothes out of the way, the fires of passion burnt bright..

Feeling his lips over her belly and waist, Khushi  said his name over and over again. Carried away by the tide of their passion, they soon sought a release and then lay together spent in each others arms..

Part 24 on page 121

Edited by IPK007 - 13 May 2013 at 9:18pm

The following 256 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarmysteriousmeaparna_mShini.Shiva86mishimchilliessonalashishMerpvanesha230anisa...hopalongsuganya91shraddhakadam80NIAMALLIKreena1146divyyasreeprincessep13bammussttuuttiiChardonnaymoni16asrdiwanisrossidmdm2013zunaishabutterfly_20lyoliksarah-adil84libbyfernsTrueLoveIs4everHanuharshitaispkkndarshiMONAKARANnimkogurukhushnaj84sangeethbalaArshinmesony1990.jalcrazygurlmssravyakharunyaanusha_nehafanfollowerxxSassyxxNowsheensydycrazyme12-Shalu-paaskhannaMicha1005nrthyaneel123christmasKeenaraAnu179pearlieabhiyaaandru_skkkyajoKhuarvArmelaFridakria1996rajalekshmishruthiruchsIamyselfsagmruswetracy1191urs_kkgsrMitalp142AllSmiles86abcdefg1234567appy111ankitbakainamajareroniwiniwonkaquicksandhasheynarmathabiju21kamtokdincookie-loverlusciousluckychenisspunk22napkarshifan91Frozen_AnaanjubuaAplihs_Devaki_First_Lightina_saahilSavera84sanjuarshiarohi.kaprasinship13tuli_jayeeaksujicelinawaltermit0905..PT..Arilipjasbinkajal511Tirtharupask2405pokemoniantoeditoraneelovesarshiAsvatiBavariReader_HobbyNilanjana_20srija.singh04-MIMOSA-KKKARandomGirlAbyanpriyatnl.Shweta1691faffyGoldenEyessini1234amimusrrd2945678msrenjiniprabha75lovespell..Kritz..annabgom3090-eiya-vidya.sanjaymsmarplecherieLoversaavan_loverjeya0301rati123mirnalini-Awaari-pinklyspsharmilashubhadaskrtjkspmpm1358674..Swapnali..pari_goyalhira2050arhi101dazzlerabi-Shilpaa-march2011sreemeerafareeMaddy1270aycma98sun_shine_girlsegadanjusr06apoorvaarnavDalmuthuyaemistry..SSNAIR..AparameghaSamyxxstrawberry143tanviakinjalcp87gangsuDynamix215IronButterflyspillaluvbugSS88ArshisarunfanSuperstarSanayazayana123pran28671..Prii1994..AnnasabushalbiAYUSHIVISHUPinky.RaizadamahrusweetyA_BAkclovearshiavni_barunmomo121..Saraa..sruthickCrazy_soul..mrinalini..shree10-FriedriceJi-riafnavkp1989sana11chandana.sbhaktiiiHot.Pink.Heelswin7sudhareddyroops82caskerkvarshaWater.tintinurupzloveushonagudiaMeraCheekuViratridizzzamaypranayomshreejaanu--Nargis--Ethereal-Pathflowers4uVeena..ThanuAditya..Anita..mandy15ssyahooArjuhisispakpearlMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29ASR6262laksh65seeta_naipssnoopy84Mrs_Darcy_17thulasi_arshisunitikapoorGodhuliLogon-Roshini-..SunnYaara..Eccentricanishu_shornaMeenuCrazyPandalazyleavesRasgulla_sp-Koeli_Appy-chavvi16_TheJoker--Xpress-mishti_17dumascharminggenieprincessunara-Rehnuma-vijiasr08

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Yippie they are married.
THank you for that update.

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Amazing chapter. So they got married Tongue?  Now eager to know Kushi's reaction when she realize the actual situation. What will be the reaction of Fans and media ? Waiting for next chapter.

Edited by ramyarn - 29 November 2012 at 11:27pm
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
thanks..

im giggling like ria and rashi..

nice and very quick one..

mature content could be more Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
great update..so they married and now 5 day honeymoon and then trouble back india...

awesome
roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Lovely chap..a very quick wedding..
neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
wow they got married...and waiting for the dhamaka when she reaches back India

Go to top