Fan Fictions

Lost in Your Eyes(Arshi SS)parts 1 to 28 - Page 90

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is one of the most romantic stories i hav ever read...

obviously my favs.. which I usually read at night to hav beautiful dreams..

so beautiful.. tender..emotional..lovable...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So beautifully written story jenny...
I loved the characterization of arnav and khushi...i pretty much imagined sanaya and barun in the same shoes...all the moments and songs you included from ipkknd...love scene 421 i still remember it...it all made it real...the glimpse of how harsh media can be...all well portrayed.
Superb story.
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Can understand your yearning... Just loved the story!!!...hate sheetal though!!!... Arnav helping khushi ...wow!!!...can't wait to c what happens next... Wonderful intense, gripping writing...
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Part 11: very emotional!! Arnav realized his feelings were real..loved the way he holds her hand on his thigh..while driving... Their last kiss...words fail me...loving it...
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Arnav should have confessed to sheetal in the vanity van...when she asks him about khushi... Waiting to c what happens next..
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Loved that tussle between conscience and desire..and also the advice that khushis mom gave her..also felt bad for arnav.. Could understand his frustrations!! Superb!!
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
I am reading LIYE again...yes!!!!...and must say that just love the note in the beginning!!!!😃
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Absolutely loved the piece of advice that khushis mom gave her abt a tug of war between conscience and desire...!!!!
Brilliant piece of writing!!!
maverickmartin thumbnail
EVERY time I read this story, "Love Scene Number 421" cracks me up like anything. Every time. :D :"D