Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Lost in Your Eyes(Arshi SS)parts 1 to 28 (Page 102)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Question:
Why are your updates so short??

OHO! So he didn't get married. Hayi! I wonder what Kushi will do? Will her uncle allow anything to happen? I hope there are only good moments in her life now. I cannot wait to see what happens when they come face to face. Also curious as to how he broke off (yeah I know he said his fiancee broke it off, but we know the truth, eh?) I am sooo glad that he did not marry Sheetal out of spite towards Kushi! But I am just wondering, if he had not overheard about her mum, then would he have gone to her? And cancelled the wedding? It just seems that the reason he is here in Michigan is not his doing, but a series of circumstances that made this happen. And if the circumstances did not happen, then... then he wouldn't be here. But anyhow, I'm glad he is here... to/for Kushi.
Thanks for the PM. Waiting for the next part.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Great update
Waiting eagerly for the next part
Plz continue soon
-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
awesome
IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Chapter 21

As Arnav walked down trail, strewn with multihued fall leaves, he felt his heart fluttering with excitement.Then, he felt a little apprehension creep in as well. "What was he going to tell Khushi when she asks him about his wedding? Knowing Khushi and her stubborn ways,he knew that was the first question, he was going to be asked. Should he just keep it brief like he told the twins that it got called off by Sheetal. That, though true was quite an understatement, Arnav thought wryly, his mind going back to the events of that day.

Arnav reached his apartment in the early morning light, exhausted physically as well mentally. He opened the door and walked in, throwing his blazer upon the chair in the foyer. As he entered the living room,he froze.

"Good Morning", Sheetal said looking at his tear stained, haggard face. She was sitting in the couch, looking livid.

"Good morning", Arnav replied remembering that a week ago, Sheetal had asked him for a key to his apartment as she wanted to show it to an interior designer.

"Where were you?", Sheetal said looking at her watch. It was 6:30 am.

Arnav stood there for a split second unsure of what to say, then he sighed.The foundation of any relationship should not be built on lies and he was not going to lie to Sheetal now. She owed that much respect from him as his future wife.

He sat down on the coffee table in front of Sheetal. "I was at Khushi's place..last night I heard..."

Sheetal didn't let him finish. "Wow...I don't believe it...we are getting married today and you spend the night before in some other woman's bed ...and you have the audacity to actually tell me about it so coolly", she said raising her voice.

"Sheetal...it wasn't like that at all...I just went there as a friend, when I heard about her mom's death...that's all".

"So the whole night, you sat with her wiping her tears...you actually expect me to believe that...that b**ch, probably took advantage of her sorry situation to get  in bed with you", Sheetal shouted..

Arnav's face flushed with anger. Not trusting himself to say anything else, Arnav said very quietly, "Sheetal, could you please leave now...we can talk later".

Sheetal stormed out, banging the door after her.

Few hours later, as he tried calling Sheetal yet again, he got a call from Satish Kelkar.

"Bad news, Mr Raizada".

Sheetal's father had had a press statement released, stating that his daughter Sheetal's wedding with Arnav Raizada had been called off. Infidelity was cited as the cause.

Besides the press statement, several stories were deliberately and systematically planted in the various newspaper offices, with the sole intention of dragging Arnav and Khushi's name through dirt.

Later sitting in Satish's office and looking at the various headlines, Arnav was thankful that Khushi was out of India..

"Arnav Raizada caught cheating by fiancee...wedding's off".

"Arnav Raizada alleged affair with Khushi Gupta cause of breakup"

Several papers carried horribly, malicious and false sentences like. "Souces close to Sheetal Mehra say that Arnav Raizada was caught in the act by Sheetal"

Soon the fire of gossip and misinformation spread to the TV channels. Several channels ran this story, nonstop, ridiculously interspersed with film songs and pictures of Arnav, Khushi and Sheetal. They even showed old clippings of 'Pyar ka naam' for effect.

Seething with rage, Arnav had felt devastated, fully knowing the consequences, this media circus would have on his career.

As he sat with Satish, brainstorming to find ways to manage this crisis, suddenly out of nowhere, the picture of Khushi standing at the doorway with her eyes sparkling with tears flashed upon his mind,  like the light of moon that shines forth when the dark clouds part.

His heart filled with elation, he suddenly froze in mid sentence, realizing that he was now free to go to his Khushi and right now that mattered more to him than anything else.

Satish was saying, "So as you lie low for a few days, and people will gradually realize that there is nothing going on betwen you and Ms Gupta, we can tell our attorneys to go ahead with the defamation lawsuits".

Arnav did not seem to be listening. He had a small smile on his lips. Satish looked at him worriedly, "Is he cracking under the pressure?

"Are you okay, Mr Raizada?

"Yes...but unfortunately, we will have to think of something else because as soon as I am able to get a visa, I am going to find Ms Gupta and marry her".

Satish was at a loss of words..."Are you serious, Mr Raizada?, He said finally.

When Mr Raizada affirmed that he had every intention of marrying Ms Gupta as soon as he was able to, Satish said, shaking his head, "That will be PR suicide and possibly career suicide as well"

"I don't care", Arnav had said carelessly.

Walking slowly on the trail, Arnav decided not to bother Khushi with unnecessary details as of now...that can come later.

Arnav walked for a few minutes before he found Khushi. Khushi was sitting on an old flannel throw, her back against the trunk of an old oak tree. Dressed in jeans and a black and white, polka dotted, button down shirt, she seemed to be immersed in a book. Arnav leaning against a tree, looked at her profile adoringly. Then as he walked stealthily up to her wanting to surprise her, Khushi hearing the crunching of leaves under his feet, looked back.

Her book falling from her fingers, she stood up slowly and turned to face him as he slowly walked towards him. Her face as white as a ghost's, she opened her mouth but couldn't say anything.

Reaching her, without saying anything, he gathered her in a tight hug and buried his face in her hair, choked with emotions. Khushi clutching his shirt with both hands had her face buried in the hollow of his neck. Arnav could feel her lips quivering against his skin.

She smelled the familiar fragrance of his warm skin,and her eyes teared.

As Arnav felt the wetness against his bare skin, he tightened his hug and whispered, "I love you".

He felt her giving him a small push. As Arnav relaxed his hold, but didn't let her go, Khushi looked up at him. "Sheetal...you...why?, she began incoherently.

Arnav looked down at her intently, "Sheetal called the wedding off"

As she looked at him disbelievingly, Arnav said quickly, "I didn't do anything...I swear".

Khushi looked at him soberly. He looked so boyishly earnest and adorable that with a laugh, she threw her arms around him tightly. Arnav hugged her back pressing her body close against him and as he lifted her off the ground, he stumbled and fell with her on top of him.

As Khushi lifted her head and looked at him smilingly, she felt  her heart would burst with happiness. Destiny had so kindly handed her a second chance when she was sure there would be none.

Arnav laying on a pile of leaves smiled back at her, his eyes moist.

As khushi opened her mouth to ask more questions, he pressed a finger on her lips. "Later", he whispered.

With a hand against the back of her head, he brought her face down. As their  lips met hungrily, Arnav pressed her body against him with his other hand. Going under her shirt, his hand softly caressed her silky waist, which sent her heart racing and a tingle down her spine.. 

As they continued to kiss with unbridled passion, Khushi finally realized where they were and as she tried to break the kiss, Arnav tightened  his hold and without breaking his kiss, flipped her on her back. After tasting the sweet nectar of her mouth for a long time, he lifted his head and looked down at her with a small smile. Blushing she looked down, her chest heaving with shallow breaths.

"I missed you", Arnav said breathlessly before nuzzling  and kissing her all over her neck urgently..

As he felt her collar bone with his warm lips and grazed his teeth against it, Khushi pushed him gently and sat up.

Soon they sat with her head on his shoulder, Arnav said, "When can you marry me?

Khushi looked up at him teasingly, "I never said I would.."

Pulling her swiftly on his lap, he said with his eyes smoldering, "I won't take no for an answer", before claiming her lips again.

Chapter 22 on page 108

Edited by IPK007 - 13 May 2013 at 9:00pm

The following 277 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarlipi13mysteriousmesanjusreeaparna_mShini.Shiva86mishimipkndFanchilliessonalashishMerpvanesha230anisa...hopalongsuganya91shreelakshanNIAMALLIKoshingawandaereena1146divyyasreeprincessep13amsamsbammussttuuttiipalemsrsChardonnayasrdiwanisrossidmadhura1mdm2013zunaishabutterfly_20lyoliksarah-adil84libbyfernsocean28ispkkndarshiTrueLoveIs4everHanuharshitameet.meMONAKARANnimkogurukhushArshinmesangeethbalanaj84sony1990owin.jalcrazygurlwater5050fanfollowermssravyakharunyaanusha_nehaxxSassyxxNowsheensydycrazyme12Micha1005paaskhannanrthyaneel123christmasKeenaraastriddAnu179pearlieDieHard-KSGfankkyajoFridaArmelaPd2012sagmruswerajalekshmiurs_kkgsrMitalp142Iamyselfshruthiruchsbansaldiya55inamajarkhushiiXOXOArshi94ankitbakafatim28winiwonkaabcdefg1234567quicksandhasheynarcy24narmathabiju21Siya6490eroniPriya_0spunk22cheniskamtokdinlusciousluckyFrozen_AnanapkAplihsarshifan91kaprasin_Devaki_anjubuasanjuarshiarohi.ina_saahilSavera84First_Lightipkndlover75loves_aishumit0905tuli_jayeeship13jasbinTirtharupaBavariaksujiArilippokemonianAsvatikajal511Reader_Hobbytoeditorsadianabilsrija.singh04Nilanjana_20-MIMOSA-arshisireeAbyanpriyatnl._Roka_RandomGirlamimusKKKA45678sini1234Shweta1691GoldenEyesPRUM..Kritz..prabha75lovespellfaffyseabeautygom3090noreenmeem17-eiya-daffodils06vidya.sanjaymsmarplesaavan_loverrati123mirnalini-Awaari-shubhadaskpmpm1358674rtjkspinkly..Swapnali..shivanirajputcherieLoverdazzlerabipari_goyalAnvi2009hira2050arhi101-Shilpaa-sreemeerafareeAparameghaOlive_Roseemistry..SSNAIR..Samyxxaycma98sun_shine_girlMaddy1270Dalmuthuyasegadmoomin4455lakraj80BornToShipArShiapoorvaarnavanjusr06tanviakinjalcp87dolly477aarrsshhiiChasbypraseethagangsuspillaluvbugIronButterflyzayana123SuperstarSanayaArshisarunfanshutterSS88pran28671..Prii1994..AnnasabushalbiPinky.RaizadaAYUSHIVISHUmahrusweetyipkkndkasrkclovearshiA_BATake_ThatFascinatingSanzCrazy_soul..mrinalini..mints23shree10..Saraa..avni_barunsruthick-FriedriceJi-sana11riafnachandana.svkp1989zafiHot.Pink.Heelsbhaktiiiwin7caskertintinusudhareddyamaypranayridizzzshonagudiakvarshaWater.omshreejaanuflowers4uVeena..--Nargis--Ethereal-Pathmandy15MrDarcyfanNidsubh007ArjuhisispakpearlThanuAditya..Anita..FAYKHAN29laksh65ASR6262snoopy84seeta_naipssunitikapoorMrs_Darcy_17..SunnYaara..GodhuliLogon-Roshini-kbtrEccentricanishu_shornaMeenuCrazyPandavandana.sagarlazyleavesRasgulla_sp-Koeli_Appy-chavvi16_TheJoker-Fazila~dumasmishti_17-Xpress--Rehnuma-vijiasr08

chillies Newbie
chillies
chillies

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
This is the first time I am the first to read and comment on an ff
Great piece of work.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlGodhuliLogon

dazzlerabi IF-Dazzler
dazzlerabi
dazzlerabi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged