ipkrocks21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 B E A U T I F U L...

BAS!!!
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! What a mess!! Poor Kushi! And poor Arnav too. 
Oh and poor Sheetal?  
Oh dear! What will happen now? They love each other, and this is a triangle of people in love with each other. What a mess! How will you clean this up? Loved the love between them, didn't feel any passion though. And hey, when you say ... he made love to her... you don't mean s*x, right?
They didn't do it, no?
Poor Kushi has the added problem of her mum.
She should really get to do a movie with Salman Khan! (I know, now how many times have I hinted VERY DIRECTLY - haha!)
Thanks for the PM.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Waiting, always waiting for the next part.
Love your story!
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kbtr

OMG! What a mess!! Poor Kushi! And poor Arnav too. 

Oh and poor Sheetal?  
Oh dear! What will happen now? They love each other, and this is a triangle of people in love with each other. What a mess! How will you clean this up? Loved the love between them, didn't feel any passion though. And hey, when you say ... he made love to her... you don't mean s*x, right?
They didn't do it, no?
Poor Kushi has the added problem of her mum.
She should really get to do a movie with Salman Khan! (I know, now how many times have I hinted VERY DIRECTLY - haha!)
Thanks for the PM.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Waiting, always waiting for the next part.
Love your story!

Thanks for liking buddy๐Ÿ˜Š...and no they didn't do it...!!...Love your Salman Khan angle suggestion...!!

SabMohMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update
Loved it
IPK007 thumbnail
PART 11

As Arnav stood there comforting Khushi, the cold reality of the situation struck him too...as she stopped crying, Arnav turned her face up to look at her. "It wasn't as cold blooded as that...Sheetal was the one who proposed to me and at that time...I wasn't in love with anyone...didn't even believe in love that much...so I went along thinking that I will grow to love her with time...and I met Sheetal after I had already started a movie with her dad...but  yes, I'll be honest...her coming from a film industry background did give me the added push...but believe me Khushi, I never had the intention of 'using' Sheetal", Arnav said looking earnestly in Khushi's eyes, deeply hurt by her words...

Sensing his hurt, Khushi put her arms around his neck tightly, "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you"

Arnav buried his face in the crook of her neck, his hands holding her close to him...they stood there like this for a long time unable to let go of one another...

Feeling some wetness in her neck, Khushi tightened her hold around his neck...With her tears starting afresh, she whispered, "Don't Arnav...you are making this so difficult for me.."

Khushi's phone rang...as they broke apart and Khushi picked up her phone...Arnav went to get a box of tissues

It  was her mother..

"Yes Ma, I'll be home soon...the meeting was...I'll tell you about it when I get home"

"I'll drop you. Do you want to fix your hair first?"

Looking at her reflection in his bathroom mirror, Khushi took a deep breath...she was not going to cause her mother any anguish by sharing her heart break with her...after brushing her hair, she blushed noticing the love marks all over her neck...and her lips looked puffy.
Taking  a compact from her purse, she tried to hide the marks the best she could...and adjusting her dupatta...got out.

Arnav was standing looking out of the window. Hearing her, he walked over to her and taking her hand in his raised it up to his lips to kiss it...

They walked to the elevator silently, hand in hand..

When the elevator door closed, Arnav looked at her eyes searchingly...not wanting  her resolve to weaken, Khushi looked down, the shadows of her long eyelashes falling on her cheeks...

About to reach his car, Arnav suddenly pulled her against him...with one hand, holding her waist tightly and the other buried in her hair, he said, "I can't do this Khushi...I just can't..."

Looking up at his face, Khushi said  with her voice breaking, "There is no other way..."

"I am going to have a discussion with Sheetal tomorrow...and ..."

Khushi interrupted him, "That way is and always will be unacceptable to me.."

His face flushing with anger, Arnav cupped her face roughly, "Is it so EASY for you...is it so easy for you to let go of me...I can't even imagine my life without you"

Watching her pale face and her quivering lips, Arnav felt sorry immediately..."I'm sorry Khushi..." he said kissing her lips lightly.

As Khushi gave him  a watery half smile, Arnav bent his head down to claim her lips once again...It was a long, passionate, intimate kiss with Khushi digging her nails in his shoulders and Arnav's hands on her back pushing her body close against him...Khushi knew that it was meant to be their last kiss.

They drove in silence with Khushi's hand on Arnav's thigh, held tightly by him...

When they reached her apartment, Khushi asked him, "Will you come up?

Looking deep in her eyes, Arnav shook his head.

Picking up his hand, Khushi held it in both of hers . With a tear falling on it, Khushi kissed his hand  and said, "Bye"

"Bye" Arnav said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear...

As Khushi got out of the car, Arnav left almost immediately.

Part 12 on page 50

Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome loved it...
great...

so beautiful...and his hiding his face in her crook was the best scene when they were holding each other
IPK007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvia

awesome loved it...

great...

so beautiful...and his hiding his face in her crook was the best scene when they were holding each other

Thanks for liking๐Ÿ˜Š
-Xpress- thumbnail
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Your writing style is too good. I can actually feel the pain of kushi and arnav. Update the next part soon.
crazyme12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
seriously interesting...waiting for your next part :)