Posted: 11 years ago
keya drama hai boss..

awesome again..
eagerly waiting.. :)
Edited by godhuli_4_Sarun - 11 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice! Loved the update! Please update again soon!
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow loved the ASR in arnav
very interesting
continue soon
thnx for the pm
-Xpress- thumbnail
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fab!!!
But plz update soon ok!! Me too greedy i know!!!😆
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Big thanks to everyone who took time out to read my story and also liked it and commented on it...means a lot to me...really appreciate it...love you all😊  
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Part 9

As Arnav headed out, holding her wrist tightly, Khushi had to struggle to keep up with him...Once they entered the parking lot, Khushi dug her nails in his hand trying to get her wrist free..

Arnav looked at her with his eyes smouldering and said, " Don't even try that"

"How dare you create a scene like that...Are you out of your mind...where are you taking me?

Without replying, Arnav opened his car door, "Just shut up and sit".

Hearing a crowd of people behind them, Khushi  stopped struggling and sat inside, not wanting to create a scene...

As Arnav drove in silence, Khushi just sat resignedly, biting her lips to stop herself from crying.

Knowing Bandra very well, Khushi figured out that he was headed towards Galaxy apartments, where he lived...

After Arnav parked the car, he came out,  opened Khushi's door.and stood waiting for her to come out.

The parking lot looked isolated so Khushi said, " You can stand there all day, I am not coming.."

Glaring at her, Arnav said, "Stop fussing, Khushi...and come out"

"Make me" Khushi said defiantly..

Arnav stood and looked at her with his eyes narrowed for a few seconds and then without warning, swooped down to carry her in her arms...

Ignoring her protests and tightening his hold to stop her from struggling, Arnav carried her to the elevator with his face grim...

Once inside the elevator, Arnav pressed 8th floor and once the door closed, he put her down...

Khushi  stared at him in bewilderment, "What's wrong with you Arnav? Have you completely lost it...? You can't behave like this"

Arnav just stared back silently, an undecipherable expression in his caramel eyes..

As the elevator door opened, Khushi began, "I am not coming to your apartment at this hour...it's enough now...please drop me home...if you want to talk...we can talk there.."

"Just shut up and come", Arnav said catching hold of her wrist again..

He had to almost drag her to his apartment door, making Khushi steaming mad by the time they were inside his apartment...

Once inside his apartment, Arnav turned to lock the door from inside. Khushi tried to push his hand away to open the door...

Arnav caught hold of her upper arms tightly and shouted, "Will you please stop?

"I just want to talk to you alone, I didn't take you to your apartment as I didn't want to disturb Aunty...DO YOU GET IT"

Trying to remove his hands, Khushi shouted back, "But I don't want to talk to you. Can't you see that?

Tightening his hold, Arnav said, "Don't talk to me like that" softly..

"I will talk to you as I like, if you don't like it then LEAVE ME ALONE", Khushi said tears streaming down her cheeks..

"And if you don't let me go now ,I'll scream.." Khushi continued..

"Just try that" Arnav said his eyes glinting..

As Khushi opened her mouth, Arnav bent down to claim her lips in a  long kiss..

As Arnav lifted his head and realeased her arms, Khushi burst in angry tears and started hitting his chest with her fists..

"I hate you...I hate you" She said crying..

Holding her wrists, he put her arms around his waist and gathered her in a tight hug..

Cradling her head in his neck, Arnav stroked her hair as Khushi cried bitterly  still whispering I hate you..

"I just wanted to talk to you Khushi...I'm sorry...if I scared you..."

As she stopped crying a little, Arnav lifted her in his arms again and carried her to his living room.

He put her down on the couch and went to get her water from the kitchen..

After she was done drinking water, Arnav took the glass from her hands and sat down beside her...

"How's Aunty now..?" 

"She had her surgery last week ...she will start radiation after one week..."

Arnav took her right hand in his hand and caressed it with his other hand noticing how thin and delicate, her wrist was.. 

"Did you have dinner?

"I would have,  if you hadn't dragged me out of the restaurant.."

Arnav interrupted her, "I am going to have dinner, come join me"

Khushi sat at his kitchen table watching him taking food out of his frig and warming it in the microwave...

Putting a plate in front of her, he asked with a half smile, "Do you like rajma chawal?

"Yes...but this is way too much"

"No it's not...you need to fatten up..."

Khushi replied him with an icy stare..

They ate in silence for a while, then Arnav asked, "How is it? Do you like it?

"It's good " Khushi began..then looking at his boyishly expectant expression, she put her spoon down and asked, "Did you cook it?!

As Arnav nodded, Khushi exclaimed, "I didn't know you could cook..."

His eyes gleaming, Arnav said, "There are a lot of things you don't know about me"

Later on they stood in his balcony with mugs of coffee in their hands and looking at the lighted skyscrapers around them..

"What did you want to talk about? Khushi asked..

Still staring at the skyline, Arnav said, " What were you  doing with that man there?"

"His production company has offered me a role in their next film...he had invited me there to discuss that.."

Arnav turned to face her and looking deep in her eyes said, "Stay away from that man.."

"Why...? Khushi asked surprised..."It seems to be a really good offer..."

"Believe me Khushi ,when I say it would be in your best interest if you stayed away from him...I know a whole lot more about this industry than you do..."

"But why, he had seemed like a nice man...and I need offers..."

Arnav held her by her shoulders and said, " He has a bad reputation in the industry..."

"Thank you for your concern, but I can take care of myself and it's getting late...please can you drop me home now..."

"Not until you say, you won't meet him again..."Arnav said tightening his hold on her shoulders...

Removing his hands from her shoulders, Khushi said angrily, " What's wrong with you today...I'm leaving...I'll get a cab.."

As she turned to go, Arnav grabbed her waist and pulled her really close against him.."Have you heard about the casting couch? That's what he is famous or I should say notorious for..."

Part 10 on page 37

Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah Arnav is protecting her...he totally has some feeling for her

Edited by anita_21492 - 11 years ago
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice way to stop her from shouting😉
loved the update