Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maddy1270 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the pain and the intensity of a love that can't be spoken about... respect arnav for trying to be true to his fiancee and for putting a realistic spin on the situation... really eager to know what khushi's and arnav's reactions are going to be on meeting after a gap of 3 months... their pain will still be hidden from the other if things haven't changed with arnav, I guess!
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Part 7

Khushi was driving home from work...It was only 4pm but looked darker as the sky was overcast with thick monsoon clouds...her phone rang, it was her mother's nurse...
"There is nothing to worry about, your mother is fine...it's just that I wanted to ask if I could leave a bit earlier today..."

Relieved, Khushi answered,"Yes ...actually I am on my way home...but it might take another 30mins because of traffic.."

Stuck in a traffic jam, she heard her car's engine making an unfamiliar sound...she made a mental note to get it checked at a car garage tomorrow...

She heard a knock at her car window, it was a small boy selling small mogra garlands...Taking one from him, she smiled at him while taking some money out of her purse...As she gave the money to him, her eyes fell on a billboard, displaying the poster of Arnav's movie...she paused for a few seconds gazing at his features..

She remembered that the premiere was going to be tomorrow...

Later that night, the phone rang and she was unable to recognize the number on the caller ID..
"Hello" she said picking up the phone..

"Hi, this is Sheetal..."

"How are you? Sheetal asked.."How is your mom now?..

"Oh..she is fine...thanks so much for asking. How are you and Arnav?, Khushi added with an effort..keeping her voice casual..

"We are fine. Did you get the card for Arnav's movie premiere?"

"Yes, thanks..." Khushi said feeling awkward..

Then, suddenly feeling bad about what had happened, she said impulsively..."Sheetal...I'm sorry about that day..."

Sheetal didn't let her finish..."Oh that's okay...you don't need to say anything...I and Arnav have already had a discussion about it...and he told me how you were still a teenager and new in show biz ...and how it was hard for you keep reel away from real...we actually had a good laugh about it...don't worry...after a few years you will get used to it...", She finished with a laugh..

Khushi listened in hurt silence, her face flushing...the thought of Arnav discussing her with Sheetal...and laughing about what had happened between them...made her feel really cheap and trite and her heart broke all over again...

"Anyway, I called to get your mailing address...we'll be sending out our wedding cards soon.."

With tears running down her face, she kept her voice normal with difficulty, "704, Sylvania apartments complex 4A, Bandra."

"Thanks, see you at the premiere tomorrow" Sheetal hung up...

After hanging up, Sheetal smiled, "No...she won't come..". There was malice mixed with pain and insecurity in her eyes...

It was premiere night and Arnav along with Sheetal and his co star, Mehr were standing together in the spacious and opulent lobby of the 'Star Theater' welcoming guests...

Arnav's eyes kept going back at the entrance in midst of greeting people..

Soon it was time for the movie to start...Arnav's eyes  scanned the crowd one more time, " You guys go ahead, I have to go to the rest room...will join you in a little bit"

Standing in front of a large, gleaming mirror in the rest room, Arnav called Khushi...it was busy...he called her cell phone several times after that...but she didn't pick it up...

Arnav felt anger and frustration building up inside him...he texted her..."Called you a million times. Where are you?!!!"

Khushi sat on the window seat, hugging her knees...She glanced at his text...and pressed delete, blinking her eyes to stop the tears from flowing...

Part 8 on page 27
Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
another misunderstanding...great..update...
do continue soon
hira2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh God another misunderstanding b/w the two...
I hope i ll be cleared soon.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am really in awe...brilliant! 
lusciouslucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ab hamari show mein se yeh intensity to gayab ho gaya ha😭i...atleast iss updates to padh saktha hai !!!
loved it yaar😊...waiting😉...

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update very emotional 
sheetal  is a witch
CookieeMonster thumbnail
Nice update!
Hate sheetal for creating a MU!
I think khushi should start trusting arnav a bit more.
Waiting for the next update.
ridizzz thumbnail
Awesome ss
Liked it
Plz cont. soon
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
well after your great fiance has been telling her things you dont think she would come would she
and why does it matter if she comes sweetie not like it would make much difference
oh dear mus between them huh
oh well it would get to anything right in the end so why break her heart even more by coming right khushi
cheers for pm