Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The emotions that you hve not written but can feel are superb! Despite the short length of the update,the impact was huge ! Loved it! 
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
chalo chota hai baat at least story is moving on..

eagerly waiting for another update..

this OS is just awesome..
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
not good not good at all
this whole scenario made things even worse
why did this have to happen man
and now the real akwardness starts right
oh dear just what they needed not
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Great update! But very short. Please make the next one longer.
jiora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Continue ,continue,continue
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She confessed and he apologised for kissing her

Dammit
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heartbreaking!! Please continue!

I would love to have Arnav reciprocate Khushi's feelings!!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TOO good! Sheetal ha? Nice one! I loved it! Thanks so much for the PM!
CookieeMonster thumbnail
Short but really lovely!
Arnav apologizing was awesome!
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Sill lost deep in thoughts, Khushi didn't hear Arnav calling her name..

"Khushi" Arnav shook her shoulder lightly..looking concerned..

Khushi came back to the present and looked at him dazedly...

They were in the couch of their apartment with Arnav's arm around her.as Khushi tried to remove his hand around her, she felt him tighten his hold..

"First listen to me Khushi.."

"What? Khushi said resignedly..meeting his eyes..

"You know Khushi ..I am almost 10 years older than you, though sometimes it's hard to believe that you are only 18...you have so many responsibilities on your shoulders..but I have a lot more experience in showbiz than you have..."

As Khushi stared at him frowning not knowing what he was trying to say, he continued..

"We have been working together in this show for almost 18months now...seeing each other everyday...practically living the lives of these characters we play on screen..."

He cupped her cheek gently and said, "And sometimes...the thin line between reel and real becomes blurred...and unknowingly we step in the shoes of our character...imagining emotions that are not real..."

As Khushi realized what he was trying to say, she looked down, shadows of her long lashes falling on her cheeks..

"Khushi" he said gently..."Do you understand what I am trying to say?

"Yes..." Khushi said still looking down, but then she raised her eyes and said resolutely, " yes, Arnav you are right...I should remember that I am Khushi not Sana and you are Arnav and not Varun..."

"And this is our real life, not reel...", Arnav finished still gazing intently in her eyes..

Khushi looked away and then, smiling, she got up from the couch..."Thanks you so much Arnav...for for making me realize that it's just an illusion...that it's not real...I am so glad to have a friend like you, who is so understanding..." she babbled on, smiling..

Seeing the pain in her eyes, despite her smile...Arnav's heart felt a pang of tenderness and longing for her...

"Khushi, I..", he said getting up from the couch too...

Then his phone rang...it was Sheetal...as he pressed ignore...he realized that there was something between him and Khushi ...but that whatever it was, it was fated to remain incomplete like an unfinished poem...

He smiled at Khushi.."I should go now...we have to be at the set early tomorrow.."

"Yes" Khushi smiled and putting on her normal, cheerful voice, she said, 

"And it's the last day in RM for Jeejaji and Jiji...so there'll be bottles of glycerine waiting for me.."

They both paused at the door awkwardly...,.then impulsively, Arnav pulled her in a tight hug causing Khushi to gasp in surprise..

Releasing her, Arnav gazed at her face and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, said, "See you tomorrow"

Looking at his eyes, Khushi realized that his caramel eyes held a final goodbye...

3 months later...

Khushi returned home after a long day of shooting for a TV commercial, her mind doing calculations...her mother had a surgery last week and medical expenses were piling up...

After feeding her mom and settling her for the night, Khushi sat in the couch surfing channels...her fingers became still when she saw a news segment about Arnav Raizada...His new film's premiere was to be held that Friday at the historic 'Star' theater.

Khushi turned the TV and walking to the window stood gazing at the almost full moon outside...then she sighed and went to check her mail...a cream colored envelope with gold edge caught her eye...it was an invitation to Arnav's movie premiere..

Part 7 on page 22

Edited by IPK007 - 11 years ago