Lost in Your Eyes(Arshi SS)parts 1 to 28 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
WowπŸ˜ƒ...tat was beautiful πŸ˜‰...cant wait for the next partπŸ˜ƒ...plz do update soon...πŸ‘

oh what did they do man
well i guess they couldnt stop themselves from this
but did he forget he was already engaged to someone else ie sheetal
and she saw them too
khushi how could ya forget this detail
and this let to more akwardness between the two right
cheers for pm
and now what then

Edited by chavvi16 - 11 years ago
short but intense! so sheetal seems to be the fiancee, but what a shock to see your loved one in another woman's arms... and arnav isn't immune to khushi's allure! no wonder khushi feels bad about what happened as she isn't someone who would steal another's fiance!
eagerly waiting for next part..
thanks for pm
Part 5

As Arnav left the room following a tearful Sheetal, she stood there hating herself...How could she have allowed him to kiss her...and what was she thinking blurting out I love you to him in that preposterous manner..She felt consumed with humiliation and mortification when she remembered how embarrased he had looked after hearing her words...

"But then, what was the meaning of all that...the way he had looked at her, his touch...their kiss"
Knowing Arnav very well, her heart refused to believe that what she saw in Arnav's eyes was just lust...but now she didn't even want to know what it was..

Later that night in her apartment when the phone rang, she was reluctant to pick it up...

Her mom picked it up finally and shouted to Khushi, "It's Arnav"

Khushi picked up the phone and stood in silence unable to say anything..

"Khushi..are you there...?"

"Yes " Khushi said..

"Khushi I am sorry about what happened...I shouldn't have...I don't know what came over me..."

As Khushi remained silent not knowing what to say, Arnav continued..."Are you listening Khushi"

Hearing her yes, Arnav continued, "I thought about it a lot and I think we are both letting our on screen equation or call it chemistry inflence us pyschologically...you must  know Khushi..it's not  uncommon"

"You don't have to be sorry...I understand..." Khushi said 

As Arnav started to say something else, Khushi said, "I have to go Arnav, Ma is calling me...see you tomorrow..."

Part 6 on page 18

Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
yup it was great...
waiting fr next part...
Read all the chapters in one. Go..it was awesome bt da last update was very short:(
nice update...though it was tooo short...😊
Nice update, why is part 5 is to short?
very nice update but too short