Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I adore Sanaya, she has done an amazing job for the past 1.5 years. I love watching her as Khushi I have laughed and cry with her both. I respect her alot for being so "Professional" I will look out for her future projects.

I just want this show to end with ArHi/SaRun so I can go celebrate Christmas & New york and while at it I'm going to make a promise to myself to never get emotionally attached to another show this show changed me alot my parents were confused cause they never seen this side of me before. 
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So so true. We love both Sanaya and Barun..Hamesha...
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

So true.  Sanaya is the perfect Khushi.  She did all the emotions without a flaw...even some of the ridiculous moments they had her act out.  I hope to see her in more shows/movies.

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post...she deserves this and much more...she is such a sweet heart. May god bless her all the happiness and success for her present and future. Standing ovation to you sanaya.
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

I adore Sanaya, she has done an amazing job for the past 1.5 years. I love watching her as Khushi I have laughed and cry with her both. I respect her alot for being so "Professional" I will look out for her future projects.

I just want this show to end with ArHi/SaRun so I can go celebrate Christmas & New york and while at it I'm going to make a promise to myself to never get emotionally attached to another show this show changed me alot my parents were confused cause they never seen this side of me before. 

True man, true, I am never being emotionally getting attached to a show.
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya Irani - you made me fall in love with you consistently every day of IPKKND - and you were always there in every scene - - never preoccupied with dead pan expressions unlike Barun who many times was not quite there or said his dialogues that were inaudible without fine diction!

You are the real trooper - hero and heroine of IPKKND for me - and II wish you all success in bollywood soon!!!
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun2011

Sanaya Irani - you made me fall in love with you consistently every day of IPKKND - and you were always there in every scene - - never preoccupied with dead pan expressions unlike Barun who many times was not quite there or said his dialogues that were inaudible without fine diction!

You are the real trooper - hero and heroine of IPKKND for me - and II wish you all success in bollywood soon!!!

Please don't bash Barun here... I don't want this to be closed.
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I M AN ARDENT ADMIRER OF SANAYA IRANI SINCE MJHT...I LOVE HER IN IPKKND... SHE IS D PERFECT BLEND OF BEAUTT N TALENT.. RATHER SHE IS D PERFECTION ITSELF 4 ME !!!!I LOVE U,MY SWEETHEART !!!😛😛😛
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love your post and concur with you.

There are no words I can use that will do justice to the phenomenon that is Sanaya. 
I began watching this show, IPKKND, because of Sanaya. Once I saw her on the screen, I was mesmerized, by her beauty, by her acting prowess, by her perfection of Kushi. Then I saw her dancing. I was hooked! There was no turning back for me! Although, I understood not a word of what was being said, I knew exactly what Sanaya was portraying. It is a testament to her as an actor, that she has viewers of non-Indian origin who are completely enthralled by her. 
So, Sanaya, no matter what happens, know that my love and support are always with you.
Love you Sanaya. Please accept this little poem as a gift from an ardent fan.

S
he was sent to the Earth by divinity
And lo! Behold, the sight, a beauty to infinity
No one could resist the temptation
All were raptured by this creation
Yearning for a simple glance
Ah! Sanaya, you regale us in a trance!
Edited by kbtr - 11 years ago
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kbtr

Love your post and concur with you.

There are no words I can use that will do justice to the phenomenon that is Sanaya. 
I began watching this show, IPKKND, because of Sanaya. Once I saw her on the screen, I was mesmerized, by her beauty, by her acting prowess, by her perfection of Kushi. Then I saw her dancing. I was hooked! There was no turning back for me! Although, I understood not a word of what was being said, I knew exactly what Sanaya was portraying. It is a testament to her as an actor, that she has viewers of non-Indian origin who are completely enthralled by her. 
So, Sanaya, no matter what happens, know that my love and support are always with you.
Love you Sanaya. Please accept this little poem as a gift from an ardent fan.

S
he was sent to the Earth by divinity
And lo! Behold, the sight, a beauty to infinity
No one could resist the temptation
All were raptured by this creation
Yearning for a simple glance
Ah! Sanaya, you regale us in a trance!

That was awesome :)