India-Forums

A post on Taani's Character. (Page 5)

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deetha

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

You said you liked it! Hmph LOL i loved it..but tumhe toh yaad hi nahi rehta... u never call me...just on occasions i think...huh!!!!!! *pout* ajj se.. balki abhi se.. i promise Embarrassed 

Haww itni kurbaani toh tum hi de sakti ho Hug  haa dekhna mai kitni achi hun... and haa seekho mujhse kuchTongue mere mai itni achai kaha Tongue The day I figure myself out will be the day others can figure me out too Wink  wo toh aane se raha...tu bhool ja ...mai likh ke deti hun

Just like the ff's, I'm always twisting and turning.  really???? u will be with twist and turns??? *trying to imagine u with twists and turns *TongueROFL tu tedhi ki tedhi rahegi. 

Isiliye toh hugs dena Wink   haha very funny!!!!!!!

... Pm ka reply karo. We'll talk there. I need to go study... okay boss!!!!!!! *salute*

aur haan..no more replies... we have our own places to do that... warna mujhe khud apne hi topic se kick out hona parega Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-Deetha.

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigirl_taarey

thanks for being honest and not bashing You can always count on me for that =) 
i really appreciate it
to be honest it doesnt matter to me if you like/dislike taani but i really appreciate that u didn't bash her
spoken like a true d3 fan...i hope one day u get teh same happiness that us taareyians do from taani I hope so... If I continue to get time to watch D3. Thank you for not taking my view the wrong ways =)

no problem to be honest when i saw that it was you a krian who made a topic on taani i was getting ready to hit the report button LOLLOL b/c generally there are bashing topics but it was nice seeing this topic so thank you for this topic Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shy...Tansy...-PixieDust--Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_taarey

no problem to be honest when i saw that it was you a krian who made a topic on taani i was getting ready to hit the report button LOLLOL b/c generally there are bashing topics but it was nice seeing this topic so thank you for this topic Thumbs Up

Haha, myself knowing the rules, I wouldn't do anything to break them LOL Better to not post rather then raise Shifu's work when she already has tons to manage Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangelpayaldesigirl_VDDeetha.

ponyo Newbie
ponyo
ponyo

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I really LOVED your post/character sketch Khushi. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

@Ana- I think your name is Aisha? Forgive me if I'm wrong... Yes, I feel like the jealousy track wasn't needed. And if they had shown Taani like this from the beginning, D3 still have lots of it's old viewers. Purely my view because many can accept this changed Taani who can stand up for herself at least. And standing up in front of the person she is crazy about is indeed a big thing. My admirations to her for that. Thank you for understanding that. Yes, I was away and thanks. Happy Diwali to you too! 

Yes m Aaisha..

for the highlighted lines..il say Yeah coz old viewers were still nt over wd KR..and dey never will..and introducing a weak character is obio make everyone feel agitated of the character.. True. That was the wrong initiative, I believe. 

but i guess dats how this show moves right? I suppose. I jsut feel as if ever since the new of Shakti leaving, CVs had to do a LOT to work around the script and so the problems began as they started experimenting with things they hadn't meant to add when first thinking about the show.

till the time u wnt feel quiting the show cv's will torture u on and on and on..and when ur about to leave the show or u actaully leave it..bas comes another twist whch dey drag like hell..and makes the show monotonous..bore..datz wat happening right now..Right now, even after Taani's evolving character, I feel like leaving the show because nothing is happening when looking from major POV.

Well i agree to it..coz even i feel so..Ouch they are dragging this track like no tomorrow..not giving any TR scenes..boys fun is becoming lame..Dance ban track has been taken in a very lightly manner whch we were expecting to cm out as smthing else..

So basically m bored..but still m trying to watch it..Kya din aa gae..ab try krna pad rha h to watch the show..Ouch

but coming out and expressing ur views in an open forum which ca sometimes offends our frns too is a big thing n u did dat..so itz glad to see a genuine post wd honest views..and seeing ur frns respecting ur pov..is also good.. Thank you. This forum, since the beginning, has always been very touchy and tons of fights. I had to think a lot before posting since I knew they wouldn't approve and wasn't sure if others who don't know me would take it the wrong way. I'm glad it's being taken positively and we can talk about it without jumping at each other's throats LOL Yes... I know my friends can loose their control on everything but I at least trust them to maintain it in my points because they know I wouldn't just say things. They always have and that makes me proud Embarrassed

I agree..i have dis experience from the very frst day i joined this forumLOL

and putting forward ur point is a big thing too do..when u knw dat ur one comment will make others jump on uLOL

I have no regrets anyways..and dis forum as turned into a peace place now..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VD

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
agree with u 100% khushi Embarrassed
--taareylove--- IF-Sizzlerz
--taareylove---
--taareylove---

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
ya agree with you SmileSmile
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

So, my main point starts here. Seeing Taani there, I would say her character improved a LOT. After Shivam was out of the picture, she was a sole character who had stopped depending on others to take care of her and give her things. It seemed to have taught her a lesson and make her strong. I liked that. 

For once, she wasn't crying. For once, she stood up to Rey to question him. For once, she had her thoughts clear. For once, she was doing the right thing, even when Rey was misunderstanding her. Everyone had accepted her for what she is and not for the lies she had built up. 

Her relationship with her brother is the only one I like so far. It is true and it goes deep and philosophical when they converse- one thing I always look at when watching any show. Without intensity in a topic, I believe the scene can't be justified. 

Back to Taani, she was doing things she actually cared about. She did the right things. She confronted people for the right questions. To me, it seemed as if Vrinda was finally getting a hang of the character Taani and it seemed to have justice. The expressions were the one's I could feel. I could feel sympathy towards her for the first time. 

hi  , wont comment about the rst of ur post as they are  ur feelings but just about this- the character taani was brought in being disconnected with the outside world and hence without a clue of not nowing how to behave in todays world. she was brought in someone who could easily do wrong stuff and someone who could easily be mislead- why am i explaining this?

bcoz of the font in red- vrinda has had a hang of that character who was like this- irritating to most ppl-  and now taani has grown- i would not say improved- she has grown and learnt the hard way which again vrinda has done justice to.  as u ve rightly put.

im glad u found taani tolerable now but why sympathy? she deserved sympathy the first few times , now taani deserves praise for having developed the courage to stand alone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shy-PixieDust-

Go to top