Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

@Ana- I think your name is Aisha? Forgive me if I'm wrong... Yes, I feel like the jealousy track wasn't needed. And if they had shown Taani like this from the beginning, D3 still have lots of it's old viewers. Purely my view because many can accept this changed Taani who can stand up for herself at least. And standing up in front of the person she is crazy about is indeed a big thing. My admirations to her for that. Thank you for understanding that. Yes, I was away and thanks. Happy Diwali to you too! 

Yes m Aaisha..

for the highlighted lines..il say Yeah coz old viewers were still nt over wd KR..and dey never will..and introducing a weak character is obio make everyone feel agitated of the character.. True. That was the wrong initiative, I believe. 

but i guess dats how this show moves right? I suppose. I jsut feel as if ever since the new of Shakti leaving, CVs had to do a LOT to work around the script and so the problems began as they started experimenting with things they hadn't meant to add when first thinking about the show.

till the time u wnt feel quiting the show cv's will torture u on and on and on..and when ur about to leave the show or u actaully leave it..bas comes another twist whch dey drag like hell..and makes the show monotonous..bore..datz wat happening right now..Right now, even after Taani's evolving character, I feel like leaving the show because nothing is happening when looking from major POV.

but coming out and expressing ur views in an open forum which ca sometimes offends our frns too is a big thing n u did dat..so itz glad to see a genuine post wd honest views..and seeing ur frns respecting ur pov..is also good.. Thank you. This forum, since the beginning, has always been very touchy and tons of fights. I had to think a lot before posting since I knew they wouldn't approve and wasn't sure if others who don't know me would take it the wrong way. I'm glad it's being taken positively and we can talk about it without jumping at each other's throats LOL Yes... I know my friends can loose their control on everything but I at least trust them to maintain it in my points because they know I wouldn't just say things. They always have and that makes me proud Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain--PixieDust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A post on Taani's Character. (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

@ dd- I don't think I can ever thank you enough for understanding and your view here Hug

u...pehle tu mujhe dd mat bulaya kar... jab yaad nahi rehta toh chodo na . ... khamokha apni energy and tym waste kyun karti ho to remember that??? *sarcastic*

and haa i think atleast i can understand u...aakhir itni complicated ladki ko samajhne keliye i sacrificed my sleep and a lot of my thinking power and understanding power...hehe... ur always welcome dearHug

and yeah aage se jab mai tujhse gussa hun tab hugs mat diya kar...i cant be angry...

-FrozenRain--Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetangelpayal

i agree wid u mostly, khushi. ok i knw we havent really interacted, but dis is d 1st post i saw wen i woke up in d mornin n it really made me proud, dat its stil possible do talk things out. Do not take me the wrong way but I think I'm meeting you the first time today Embarrassed And yes, I'm glad it can be talked out if proper words are used. 

yes, taani's character has improved, lyk i hav stated earlier, i state it again, i dont hate her. The CV's made me dislike her more n more by repeating stuff dey did on Kriyaansh on them. I agree. I'm sure even complete Taani lovers disliked that as they wouldn't have wanted to see her imitating another character who had held importance since the beginning.

Taani as a character has evolved, n since i've still been watching d show for SwaRon, (n i continue solely for swayam now)  i used to really loathe her presence coz of wadever points u hav rightly pointed out. I agree to that as well. After Kria's exit, I wasn't interested in the 'love' part of Rey's life. I wanted to watch him as the individual and then continue wanting to watch swaron due to their deep, unique love story. After Sneha's exit, I think the only reason for me to continue watching D3 is to see the individual characters of Rey and Swayam. I'm no longer watching the show for 'Dil'.

But now, i dont mind seeing her, it doesnt annoy me.  Again, agree. Seeing her as an individual does not annoy me. I have noticed the changes and I can cope with that. What everyone wishes is not what we always get after all. Everyone has to compromise.

it doesnt mean i accept her n rey together, i just cant. but as a character, she is atleast a lil bit better now. Again, exactly my thoughts. I can like Taani but I will never be able to accept her and Rey. Even now, I wish that another individual is brought in for them instead of parining them together. I've seen Rey with someone else and it's next to impossible to shatter the image of them in my head. If you know what I mean?

I dont say i cant accept her n rey coz am not  ready to move on, its jus an opinion.

Nevertheless, fab post, n yeah i hope i havent said anythin wrong out here.Confused you haven't and thank you for that :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangelpayal

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deetha

@ dd- I don't think I can ever thank you enough for understanding and your view here Hug

u...pehle tu mujhe dd mat bulaya kar... jab yaad nahi rehta toh chodo na . ... khamokha apni energy and tym waste kyun karti ho to remember that??? *sarcastic*

and haa i think atleast i can understand u...aakhir itni complicated ladki ko samajhne keliye i sacrificed my sleep and a lot of my thinking power and understanding power...hehe... ur always welcome dearHug

and yeah aage se jab mai tujhse gussa hun tab hugs mat diya kar...i cant be angry...

You said you liked it! Hmph LOL

Haww itni kurbaani toh tum hi de sakti ho Hug The day I figure myself out will be the day others can figure me out too Wink Just like the ff's, I'm always twisting and turning. 

Isiliye toh hugs dena Wink ... Pm ka reply karo. We'll talk there. I need to go study...

-FrozenRain--Blind.Dance-

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Yes... I know my friends can loose their control on everything but I at least trust them to maintain it in my points because they know I wouldn't just say things. They always have and that makes me proud Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

ooppsss!!!!! *spills the water in mouth*   makhan makhan...hehe kisko laga rahi hai haa??? pata hai subah se i m feeling bad ki koi sweet nahi kha paayi...now its more re...i fear ki mujhe diabetis na hojaye...hehe lolz...

me making u proud laalbatti??? really???? eeepppss...yay!!!!! good ob deethu...*pats my back* ...hehe LOL

-FrozenRain--Araina-

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

You said you liked it! Hmph LOL i loved it..but tumhe toh yaad hi nahi rehta... u never call me...just on occasions i think...huh!!!!!! *pout*

Haww itni kurbaani toh tum hi de sakti ho Hug  haa dekhna mai kitni achi hun... and haa seekho mujhse kuchTongueThe day I figure myself out will be the day others can figure me out too Wink  wo toh aane se raha...tu bhool ja ...mai likh ke deti hun

Just like the ff's, I'm always twisting and turning.  really???? u will be with twist and turns??? *trying to imagine u with twists and turns *TongueROFL

Isiliye toh hugs dena Wink   haha very funny!!!!!!!

... Pm ka reply karo. We'll talk there. I need to go study... okay boss!!!!!!! *salute*

-FrozenRain--Araina-

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
okay now me leaving this thread warna hum donon hamesha ki tarah  10 pages khatam na karden and ye topic close hojaye Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deetha

Yes... I know my friends can loose their control on everything but I at least trust them to maintain it in my points because they know I wouldn't just say things. They always have and that makes me proud Embarrassed

ooppsss!!!!! *spills the water in mouth*   makhan makhan...hehe kisko laga rahi hai haa??? pata hai subah se i m feeling bad ki koi sweet nahi kha paayi...now its more re...i fear ki mujhe diabetis na hojaye...hehe lolz...

me making u proud laalbatti??? really???? eeepppss...yay!!!!! good ob deethu...*pats my back* ...hehe LOL
[/QUOTE]

DD, don't make me regret saying that. It was all true Stern Smile Aur kuch aisha bhi mat karna jisse I have to run behind you with danda. Punishment bhaari hogi. Mere se zyada dusre tumhe maarenge :P If you got what I meant... 

And now I won't talk about off topic stuff. carry this on scrap ya pm Embarrassed

-FrozenRain--Blind.Dance-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top