Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
okay now!!!!!!!!

for the first tym i read a topic patiently and clearly about this character

coz its u...and yeah i dnt wanna create fights or etc etc so i will try to keep my point in a perfect way

for once i didnt like the thingie of you was the topic maker

but i know ...i think i atleast know this much abt u to understand y u made this...

okay coming to the point...

i agree to ur every word...

ps: it doesnt mean i will like her...i never can coz apart from rey there are some strong reasons which this character  had hurt me lot ...

we too expected a character like the taani now-a-days at start...

now she can atleast stand for herself which every girl would do min for herself...

at first I  missed it... I made a very strong heart to accept the new character after kriya aka shakti... coz i cant see kunwar with anyone else...

but i prepared myself coz the show must go on...and this serial was the dream of kunwar...and he means a lot to me...

but the very first day when they showed she was coming to st.louis for just being close to him made me feel really disgusting...do it have any sense???? my answer would be NO...

i loved how she had pics of rey in her room...it a bit shows how much crazy she was abt him...but the reason for her coming to mumbai all the way from jodhpur made me forget that small impression i had...

and then the main cheating in dance made me hate her to core...

later on i was like whats she doing man???? okay now i wont go to those days explaining my thoughts from when i stopped making topics based on my thinking...

she seems strong now...but the CV's already made me to loose intrest in the show...

PS: i do watch at  tyms to get the story ...u see i cant be away from this show and i do want to see my bro's action which i love a lot...

hoping that the CV's do the least to the script and her character coz i really want the show to be good enough although i wont watch... *sigh* many ppl are keeping their best and obessed abt kunwar i say who works the hard ...

PS: this is purely my views...and yeah ppl plzz if u dnt agree then ignore i want no tiff's ...THIS COMMENT IS PERSONALLY FOR KHUSHI...

lolz laalbatti i dnt know maine kya likha coz after a long tym i prepared and wanted to pen down my thoughts thought i was the slightest part...maine socha already itni thaki rehti hai apne ff's ki reply padke so ye itna lamba kyun kare...?????? lolz...and yeah pm me when ur ol tomorrow re wanna talk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-sweetangelpayal-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A post on Taani's Character. (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
You know, I completely connect with you. I had started watching D3 from Mitwa. And even I can't connect with what should be said OLD TAANI. This new one I like.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
so haapy to read ur post khushi one honest post loved itThumbs Up

-Araina-

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Erm..

ok like you said u never liked the character in the beginning..well even i found her lame..(though i like Vrinda(her hair speciallyLOL))  but then i gt attached after Rey's rejection..

she was all alone..with no friends..she made many mistakes..cried hard..but i gt connected to her coz iv seen such ppl..iv met them interacted to them..so i can connect to her..

but i guess..she is the oly character(except fr Rey) where we have seen immense change(Dats wat i feel)

And i know i was annoyed with Shivam and Rey jealousy track being dragged like hell..but yeah she stood out as a one strong gal..it made her strong and now the gal who use to drool on Rey is challenging Rey..and standing in his levels..I m really liking it..

Glad u being honest made this post unlike others who were coming railing with banners and hoardings that we want a strong character and now still not accepting that and want other changesLOL (m not pin pointing on any particular person but telling u wat iv seen)

anyways glad you came out to share your views..

Like i said we have no issues with anyone who doesnt like Taani(Vrinda) or TaRey..oly if they dnt bash them..

for your post..we respect that and m sure ur frns will respect and understand that too..

i guess you were not here from a time being so welcome back and Happy Diwali..Smile

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 13 November 2012 at 2:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shypadmaja19KunwarKiDeewaniDiya_TaareyPreciousHeartZara_92...Natasha...-Araina-

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
it's really nice to see a kriyaansh fan actually criticizing taani's character...
Criticizing actually means to view the negative and positive points both...
and u have done it... it's really a bang on post..
and about taani... i liked her face and everything, but her dependence and rey as prince charming dream, i didn't liked her with them... but now she is really rocking... i am loving how she even stood up to rey..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293ShivTRSSKunwarKiDeewaniDiya_Taarey-PixieDust-...Natasha...-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
@ dd- I don't think I can ever thank you enough for understanding and your view here Hug 

@Shiv- yes. I had the same problem. Now I can connect to bit. 

@Shona- thank you!

@Ana- I think your name is Aisha? Forgive me if I'm wrong... Yes, I feel like the jealousy track wasn't needed. And if they had shown Taani like this from the beginning, D3 still have lots of it's old viewers. Purely my view because many can accept this changed Taani who can stand up for herself at least. And standing up in front of the person she is crazy about is indeed a big thing. My admirations to her for that. Thank you for understanding that. Yes, I was away and thanks. Happy Diwali to you too! 

@Megha- Thank you. Yes, I think almost everyone had a problem with that. If a person was watching D3 since it's initial days, I think it would be hard for anyone to simply accept her. Thus, I think this change was needed before. Nevertheless, it's good the change is there now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivTRSS..kunwarSOUL..-PixieDust-

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

@Ana- I think your name is Aisha? Forgive me if I'm wrong... Yes, I feel like the jealousy track wasn't needed. And if they had shown Taani like this from the beginning, D3 still have lots of it's old viewers. Purely my view because many can accept this changed Taani who can stand up for herself at least. And standing up in front of the person she is crazy about is indeed a big thing. My admirations to her for that. Thank you for understanding that. Yes, I was away and thanks. Happy Diwali to you too! 

Yes m Aaisha..

for the highlighted lines..il say Yeah coz old viewers were still nt over wd KR..and dey never will..and introducing a weak character is obio make everyone feel agitated of the character..

but i guess dats how this show moves right? 

till the time u wnt feel quiting the show cv's will torture u on and on and on..and when ur about to leave the show or u actaully leave it..bas comes another twist whch dey drag like hell..and makes the show monotonous..bore..datz wat happening right now..

but coming out and expressing ur views in an open forum which ca sometimes offends our frns too is a big thing n u did dat..so itz glad to see a genuine post wd honest views..and seeing ur frns respecting ur pov..is also good..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shy-Araina-

sweetangelpayal

IF-Dazzler

sweetangelpayal

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
i agree wid u mostly, khushi. ok i knw we havent really interacted, but dis is d 1st post i saw wen i woke up in d mornin n it really made me proud, dat its stil possible do talk things out.

yes, taani's character has improved, lyk i hav stated earlier, i state it again, i dont hate her. The CV's made me dislike her more n more by repeating stuff dey did on Kriyaansh on them.

Taani as a character has evolved, n since i've still been watching d show for SwaRon, (n i continue solely for swayam now)  i used to really loathe her presence coz of wadever points u hav rightly pointed out.

But now, i dont mind seeing her, it doesnt annoy me. 

it doesnt mean i accept her n rey together, i just cant. but as a character, she is atleast a lil bit better now.

I dont say i cant accept her n rey coz am not  ready to move on, its jus an opinion.

Nevertheless, fab post, n yeah i hope i havent said anythin wrong out here.Confused

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top