Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah khushi v havnt spoken ever..anyway am payal. Wil rply to ur commnt once i come online thru pc
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prtn

hi  , wont comment about the rst of ur post as they are  ur feelings but just about this- the character taani was brought in being disconnected with the outside world and hence without a clue of not nowing how to behave in todays world. she was brought in someone who could easily do wrong stuff and someone who could easily be mislead- why am i explaining this?

bcoz of the font in red- vrinda has had a hang of that character who was like this- irritating to most ppl-  and now taani has grown- i would not say improved- she has grown and learnt the hard way which again vrinda has done justice to.  as u ve rightly put.

im glad u found taani tolerable now but why sympathy? she deserved sympathy the first few times , now taani deserves praise for having developed the courage to stand alone.

u nailed it... it was the real thing abt the character of taani...she was..u can see she was just out of the world...kinda an alien from the real practical world. But when she came with Shivam, she really knew how much the world is really evil... even after shivam's justifications, he's a jerk for me, but the good thing bcz of him happened to taani is that she learned to stood up for herself.
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghasingh

u nailed it... it was the real thing abt the character of taani...she was..u can see she was just out of the world...kinda an alien from the real practical world. But when she came with Shivam, she really knew how much the world is really evil... even after shivam's justifications, he's a jerk for me, but the good thing bcz of him happened to taani is that she learned to stood up for herself.

so agreed...fantastic post...and well taani chnaged and for the better
sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Do not take me the wrong way but I think I'm meeting you the first time today ðŸ˜³ And yes, I'm glad it can be talked out if proper words are used.  Yeah we are meetin for d 1st tym, m payal. Chiilout y wil i take it in d wrong way? der r so many ppl here ðŸ˜› n thanks for dis post coz talkin things out has neva been easy on dis forum.

I agree. I'm sure even complete Taani lovers disliked that as they wouldn't have wanted to see her imitating another character who had held importance since the beginning. Exactly, no one likes seein their fav one do somethin already done.

I agree to that as well. After Kria's exit, I wasn't interested in the 'love' part of Rey's life. I wanted to watch him as the individual and then continue wanting to watch swaron due to their deep, unique love story. After Sneha's exit, I think the only reason for me to continue watching D3 is to see the individual characters of Rey and Swayam. I'm no longer watching the show for 'Dil'. DIs is exactly wad i wanna say..i watch it for swayam, n AJS! bas... i hav nothin to do wid wad rey does, n it wil make a difference to me only if he knws the truth.

Again, agree. Seeing her as an individual does not annoy me. I have noticed the changes and I can cope with that. What everyone wishes is not what we always get after all. Everyone has to compromise. And in the case of palki's shows, we never get wad we want, until we fall at her feet (seems dat too dint work dis tym)

Again, exactly my thoughts. I can like Taani but I will never be able to accept her and Rey. Even now, I wish that another individual is brought in for them instead of parining them together. I've seen Rey with someone else and it's next to impossible to shatter the image of them in my head. If you know what I mean? Yes, i get it. Seein rey wid someone seems lyk a new show, wad wid d fact dat ders no mention of kria, but dey dunno dat we hav built dat image in our mind, n we cant change it! 

you haven't and thank you for that :)  Honestly geetin into fites is not my thing., i hav always voiced wad i felt n left. D forum luks better dis way, although i hardly visit it dese days ðŸ˜›

Edited by sweetangelpayal - 11 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Luk i kinda hate d character coz f d way vrinda plays it odrwise d character f tani is realy needed in a show lyk dis(excluding d non dancer part- i mean d CVs shud hv taken a grt dancer to b able to shake a leg wid d odrs,she has done it bt its nthng cmpared to d odrs in d show,i also knw tani's character dnt need to know dance bt since dis is a dance show at sum point or d odr evry tani lover is gonna want hr to dance ri8?) So my point is dat d character is needed coz todayz youth makes mistakes lyk dis nd eventually learns frm dem! Palki also said sumthng lyk dis in one f hr ITvF IVs! Bt my main prob wid d character or u can say d way d CVs r shaping d character is dat dey r nt properly justifying her character! I dnt wanna talk bout it specificaly coz ne topic n tani pisses me off! Bt if u r a regular watcher f D3 u wil undrstnd wat i mean! If u catch up wid d episodes u hv missed u wil cum to knw dat even d change in hr character is very abrupt howevr appealing dat change mayb!