-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Asha_ArSha

first part, i know that, a good habit u haveπŸ˜ƒ

last part... Runs away..πŸ˜›

Though I wish the later sometimes =P 

Oye, you better start at it before I punish you. 😳

Aanddd shouldn't be talking about off topic stuff... See you in SB or PMs =) 

Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Though I wish the later sometimes =P 

Oye, you better start at it before I punish you. 😳

Aanddd shouldn't be talking about off topic stuff... See you in SB or PMs =) 

true true, sorry Coolbie jeeπŸ˜›

iss topic pe mera kya kaam. 

bubye.

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im glad! im a d3 fan as well! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay now!!!!!!!!

for the first tym i read a topic patiently and clearly about this character

coz its u...and yeah i dnt wanna create fights or etc etc so i will try to keep my point in a perfect way

for once i didnt like the thingie of you was the topic maker

but i know ...i think i atleast know this much abt u to understand y u made this...

okay coming to the point...

i agree to ur every word...

ps: it doesnt mean i will like her...i never can coz apart from rey there are some strong reasons which this character  had hurt me lot ...

we too expected a character like the taani now-a-days at start...

now she can atleast stand for herself which every girl would do min for herself...

at first I  missed it... I made a very strong heart to accept the new character after kriya aka shakti... coz i cant see kunwar with anyone else...

but i prepared myself coz the show must go on...and this serial was the dream of kunwar...and he means a lot to me...

but the very first day when they showed she was coming to st.louis for just being close to him made me feel really disgusting...do it have any sense???? my answer would be NO...

i loved how she had pics of rey in her room...it a bit shows how much crazy she was abt him...but the reason for her coming to mumbai all the way from jodhpur made me forget that small impression i had...

and then the main cheating in dance made me hate her to core...

later on i was like whats she doing man???? okay now i wont go to those days explaining my thoughts from when i stopped making topics based on my thinking...

she seems strong now...but the CV's already made me to loose intrest in the show...

PS: i do watch at  tyms to get the story ...u see i cant be away from this show and i do want to see my bro's action which i love a lot...

hoping that the CV's do the least to the script and her character coz i really want the show to be good enough although i wont watch... *sigh* many ppl are keeping their best and obessed abt kunwar i say who works the hard ...

PS: this is purely my views...and yeah ppl plzz if u dnt agree then ignore i want no tiff's ...THIS COMMENT IS PERSONALLY FOR KHUSHI...

lolz laalbatti i dnt know maine kya likha coz after a long tym i prepared and wanted to pen down my thoughts thought i was the slightest part...maine socha already itni thaki rehti hai apne ff's ki reply padke so ye itna lamba kyun kare...?????? lolz...and yeah pm me when ur ol tomorrow re wanna talk
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know, I completely connect with you. I had started watching D3 from Mitwa. And even I can't connect with what should be said OLD TAANI. This new one I like.
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so haapy to read ur post khushi one honest post loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Erm..

ok like you said u never liked the character in the beginning..well even i found her lame..(though i like Vrinda(her hair speciallyπŸ˜†))  but then i gt attached after Rey's rejection..

she was all alone..with no friends..she made many mistakes..cried hard..but i gt connected to her coz iv seen such ppl..iv met them interacted to them..so i can connect to her..

but i guess..she is the oly character(except fr Rey) where we have seen immense change(Dats wat i feel)

And i know i was annoyed with Shivam and Rey jealousy track being dragged like hell..but yeah she stood out as a one strong gal..it made her strong and now the gal who use to drool on Rey is challenging Rey..and standing in his levels..I m really liking it..

Glad u being honest made this post unlike others who were coming railing with banners and hoardings that we want a strong character and now still not accepting that and want other changesπŸ˜† (m not pin pointing on any particular person but telling u wat iv seen)

anyways glad you came out to share your views..

Like i said we have no issues with anyone who doesnt like Taani(Vrinda) or TaRey..oly if they dnt bash them..

for your post..we respect that and m sure ur frns will respect and understand that too..

i guess you were not here from a time being so welcome back and Happy Diwali..😊

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago