Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! 

So, I've been wanting to say this since the day I got back after a months' break. ie end of October. I suddenly had this new aspect of Taani- the character when I watched D3 after a long gap. Most of you know me as KriYansh lover (because I write tons of things on them), some of SwaRon lover (when I go on and on about their love) and onlysome know and believe that I'm whole D3 lover LOL 

And so, whatever I say here is my honest opinion and I hope everyone will accept it. 

When the character Taani was introduced, we were given a face.  I liked the face of her. ie. Vrinda. (I love her hair mostly). Then, the promo was realeased and I completely hated it as it seemed a bit stalkerish and not making sense to me. I couldn't connect to the reason of 'coming all the way to St. Louis to meet a person whom one saw in a dance competition'. 

Even then, I wanted to give it a try. I had said, "Let's see how this goes." Episode after episode, I kept on getting furious at all the things Taani would do. Morphing the CD, getting in the group as 6th dancer, lying, crying all the time, expecting others to stand up for her, leaving the group, trying to be Kriya, wanting to gain Rey's attention, telling him so quickly that she loves him, having this thing of falling all the time, listening to the bubble instead of her own thoughts etc etc. Basically, it all seemed senseless to me. Since the beginning, D3 was known for it's connection to real life dreams and problems. And then this character was brought in which was completely not connectable. 

I understand some of you liked the character and I am not here to object that. I'm just saying how it made me feel. I won't go in depth so as to avoid any mis-understandings here. I believe you get the point of what I felt. 

Slowly, Shivam came in the picture and her thoughts were again clouded up. She didn't have a real motive. One time, she was with Shivam to show the world and then she looked at Rey in that way. It all wanted to make me say, "pick one." 

Then I couldn't watch the show for one whole month. When I came back, I saw that days episode without seeing the episodes I had missed. (I still haven't watched them and do not think I ever will have the heart to watch last episodes of Sneha as Sharon). 

So, my main point starts here. Seeing Taani there, I would say her character improved a LOT. After Shivam was out of the picture, she was a sole character who had stopped depending on others to take care of her and give her things. It seemed to have taught her a lesson and make her strong. I liked that. 

For once, she wasn't crying. For once, she stood up to Rey to question him. For once, she had her thoughts clear. For once, she was doing the right thing, even when Rey was misunderstanding her. Everyone had accepted her for what she is and not for the lies she had built up. 

Her relationship with her brother is the only one I like so far. It is true and it goes deep and philosophical when they converse- one thing I always look at when watching any show. Without intensity in a topic, I believe the scene can't be justified. 

Back to Taani, she was doing things she actually cared about. She did the right things. She confronted people for the right questions. To me, it seemed as if Vrinda was finally getting a hang of the character Taani and it seemed to have justice. The expressions were the one's I could feel. I could feel sympathy towards her for the first time. 

Then, watching episode of (November 7th), it was a pleasure to watch her eyes sparkle in happiness. I wish this was the character the CVs initialized with instead of the LONG wait of progress. With this new changed character of Taani, I hope I can see her without having the urge to throw something at my laptop screen again. Mark my words, I am talking about the individual Taani and not TaRey or Vrinda. 

So in conclusion, yes, those were the thoughts I really wanted to speak up. Once again, let me say. I was FINALLY impressed with the character Taani. I am not talking about Vrinda or the couple Taani-Rey. It would take me forever to accept TaRey as I've seen Kriyansh since the beginning. But, let's see if that changes seeing the constant change of Taani. I did enjoy watching the challenge parts at the end of today's episode. Maybe it was the way Rey was leading it or maybe it was the way she was replying back. It'll take me a while to figure that out. Nevertheless, I hope for this change of her to stay for good. 

Your comments? I know a lot of my friends who I know since a long time will disagree with me. I know you guys are die hard Kriyansh fans. Let me just say, I'm a die hard D3 fan and thus this topic with complete honesty. Please do respect it and keep the decency.

-Khushi. 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shypadmaja19staronefanNikitaLuvsTaReyroxxygaksha2812BARUNILU_ArshiMimiVruShanprtn.Rupali.ashkaadews100ABCDesiGirl93--aimy--zoharockssonia1230ShivTRSSKaNcHaN_06-CussTheWorldUpAngel-luvs-sdesigirl_VD..kunwarSOUL....nams.....Tansy...PreciousHeartsreelu094FieryLioness...Natasha...-Natasha-Zara_92patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A post on Taani's Character." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Nice post it was honest and I like that. And I agree Taani character improve big time. I love the way she stand up for herself and made her points clear. I love even more that she question Rey and let him have it. Now Taani is really mature I guess life teaches her u cant get everything u wanted the way u want it to be.  And I also hope that Taani get stronger and move ahead and not go backwards. I love Taani

Edited by Natasha. - 12 November 2012 at 2:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for being honest and not bashing
i really appreciate it
to be honest it doesnt matter to me if you like/dislike taani but i really appreciate that u didn't bash her
spoken like a true d3 fan...i hope one day u get teh same happiness that us taareyians do from taani

Edited by desigirl_taarey - 12 November 2012 at 4:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shy...Natasha...-Araina-

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I appreciate your honesty 
Seems like your a true D3 fan 
and thanks for not bashing Vrinda 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Natasha...-Araina-

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

u have a limit of positiveness.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kittu_arshaluv_arsha-Araina-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Khushi I dont know if I can make a post up here but since its you and I'm nt going into deepness much  hope the comment can go on without breaking any rules..

There is a change in the character of Taani from the time it started to it is now..
Just felt if the charter that is shown now was shown long back the hatered or the bashing that happened would have stopped..
Finally Cv's have made the character a bit sensible...

P>S:  I'm not telling I like the character still but watching D3  I felt the pictuarization has chaned..

I'm still the old KR fan...
So hope my friends can chill around...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittu_arsha-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

Nice post it was honest and I like that. And I agree Taani character improve big time. I love the way she stand up for herself and made her points clear. I love even more that she question Rey and let him have it. Now Taani is really mature I guess life teaches her u cant get everything u wanted the way u want it to be.  And I also hope that Taani get stronger and move ahead and not go backwards. I love Taani

Thank you for accepting it.. I hope she continues to grow for the sake of viewers. 

...Natasha...

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

Khushi I dont know if I can make a post up here but since its you and I'm nt going into deepness much  hope the comment can go on without breaking any rules.. Understand that asma.. 

There is a change in the character of Taani from the time it started to it is now..
Just felt if the charter that is shown now was shown long back the hatered or the bashing that happened would have stopped.. I agree to that. The change now is something that can be acceptable. I suppose what the CVs were trying to do is show how the character can evolve. I just wish it would have happened without the spoilage of other relationships in the show... Anywho... 
Finally Cv's have made the character a bit sensible...yes.. it is a bit now. 

P>S:  I'm not telling I like the character still but watching D3  I felt the pictuarization has chaned..

I'm still the old KR fan...
So hope my friends can chill around...I hope they do too. I know I understand your view.

-FrozenRain-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top