Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Story of my life...+ pic

the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

when I open my eyes, every morning, and before doing any thing check my phone...to find any news about barun leaving and even I don't find any, still hoping...

when I refrech the Indian Forum page 10080773 times to see if there is someone posting anything new...

when I decide to end this drama, closing my laptop and then after 2 minutes, I'm connected to Indian Forum with  my phone...🀒

when I start studying and finishing writing in the paper:
Barun and B B B B and then drawing β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ in my copybook ...and other foolish stuffs...😳

when I decide to read a book and then prefer rewatch some old arshi moment, smiling like an idiot...πŸ₯±

when in my prayers, I ask for this :''God, Please, let Barun stay in IPKKND...just ...only for few more time'' 😭

when I decide to grow up and then decide to just forget and then I read in a topic:''Guys , don't give up, we are fighting, ...still there is hope'...call SP, don't stop showing your support and love fightiiing...

when I try concentrating in any work I'm doing, listening to music and then in my playlist, IPKKND title track come and sometimes, tu he bata mere maula  πŸ˜• and then my little heart πŸ’”

when I want to stop all this and I just can't
when I'm supposed to stop hoping and still hope
when I'm telling my self that I will watch Barun in other shows and that this is his choice and I should respect  it if I'm a fun and then I just still dreaming that maybe there is a possibility to that he stay just a little more time, for us...
when I hate sometimes all this...I hate myself and then this is just a show, right?...so, I'm really sick, doing all this and then, I come here and find that many people are feeling just like me...thank youuu, I love you IPKKND's fans...you're all just adorable, even the ones who are advicing us to have a life πŸ€“...love you too because you're here and you're wasting your precious time...taking it from your exciting precious life...
all the people here...love youuu πŸ€—

Edited by the-crazy-girl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too, my family thinks I am crazy
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: cupd

Me too, my family thinks I am crazy

me too, same , with my family
Deepusingh08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same happens to me dear
Sometimes i think like...God why iam wasting my time in daily serial as i gt some serious stuff to do in my lyf...i open my lappy go straight to my folders n watch old episodes n drool πŸ˜›
LOL even im typing this comment from libraryπŸ˜‰
Im crazy and im Proud f it πŸ˜ƒ
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepusingh08

Same happens to me dear

Sometimes i think like...God why iam wasting my time in daily serial as i gt some serious stuff to do in my lyf...i open my lappy go straight to my folders n watch old episodes n drool πŸ˜›
LOL even im typing this comment from libraryπŸ˜‰
Im crazy and im Proud f it πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸΌ yes we are crazy, this a fact πŸ˜‰
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
post editedand yes happy diwali to all of you
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But Sweeties ..do u think it's worth ur life time :) try to stay awayyy from all this.. enjoy ur life.. think for a min.comeout of this goddamn addiction.not worth it :)enjoy the show.but don't obsses over it. a free advice :) take it  or leave it .upto you :)
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulips123

But Sweeties ..do u think it's worth ur life time :) try to stay awayyy from all this.. enjoy ur life.. think for a min.comeout of this goddamn addiction.not worth it :)enjoy the show.but don't obsses over it. a free advice :) take it  or leave it .upto you :)

we know it, just a matter of some time and we will forget 😊
it called the ''Catharsis''
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Same here , dont give up w have to fight emaile or call star plus , show start with arshi show will end with arshi , if they r unable to bring him back
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree
my family think i am one crazy person well my dad does...if i told my mom about barun she would freak out more than me...i cannot risk my dad putting up with two crazy people at home