Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Lover Boy behind the Laughing Girl..!! (Page 3)

COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis AbbsEmbarrassed loved your all takes...
i exactly agree with u on Prashanth... i dono abt others but i'm nt liking wid ppl sympathising wid his health. I know Vineeth is plating his role well so was Sarwar, but with just change in actors, it doesn't bring change in the character ryt...?
i stl hate Prashanth's character as i did b4...actually lil more now fr becoming so good after what destiny has cursed him. he should pay fr all his bad deeds... N HE HAS NO RIGHTS ON ANSHAngry

n u  know wat else i have to sayWink

love you GURMEET CHAUDARYHeart  you are THE beastest actor eva on small screen!!
you make me love every bit of lifeEmbarrassed
happy DiwaliBig smile

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
nice post , great episode , aarya rocked Cool but shocking precap
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Awesome post! Like your lo-vie do-vie monkeys! Embarrassed hehehehe... Agree with u.. This episode was too nice to watch... About the last part.. me too not liking it.. But we have to wait and watch... Hopefully All Is Well!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index