Lover Boy behind the Laughing Girl..!!

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well... I simply loved the episode today... πŸ˜ƒ

The Brotherly Love Shayari πŸ˜‰ followed by the Teasing Family Session πŸ˜ƒ :
The entire scene was sucha fun scene.. absolutely showcased the whole family bonding n how the strands of fun and smiles have started joining again with Yash coming back in his flavor. The shayaris were definitely funny and so lightly amusing... πŸ˜† 😳 and kudos to d 3 male actors for delivering it amusingly... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Then came the scene where d 3 brothers see their wives and get all lost in their beauty and indeed the 3 ladies looked immensely pretty and i sooo loved all the 3 sarees... Kratika looked stunning... simple yet sooo beautiful... classic... even Samragyi looked very pretty in that lemon color saree... and Leena looked pretty too but the only thing that i didnt like her nose ring.. but otherwise.. dey all looked sooo pretty.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I adored how the boys were drawn towards their spouses lost in their beauty and all the 3 ladies were shying and blushing when Papa S and Gayatri come and Papa S coughs... πŸ˜† naughty Papa S .. πŸ˜‰ I loved how Papa S pulled the legs of his sons.. meanwhile romantically teasing Gayatri too... πŸ˜† It was a delight to see d 3 bahus laughing on the situation of their husbands enjoying the fun flavor of their Father-in-law..
An absolutely delightful scene.. very light and very beautiful scripted, directed and enacted... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Dubey House Scene:
umm... okay... it irked me badly how Ansh and Prashant were playing... I so want that man to stay away from my kiddo... bad influence he is... 😑
I hated how Shobha and Dubey left Ansh with Prashant... I mean c'mon a guy who's ill himself, how will he handle a kid... 😑
Dubeys are falling in my eyes evryday... 😑
And for Prashant.. DUDE... STAY AWAY FROM YASH SCINDIA'S SON... 😑

The Celebration at Scindia House:
aahhh.. Yash ji... ☺️ 😳
gosh! it was sucha cute scene when Yash ji was literally following his wife with his handy-cam... From his smiling expressions to his expressions to show Aarti that he's not video-taping her... aaahhh... I just couldn't get enough of him... he was cute, romantic, adorable, lovable etc etc... i'm totally short of adjectives for Yash ji... ☺️ He's sooo falling for his wify.. and the PV title track in the background just enhanced the beauty of the whole scene.. I loved how Yash kept his handy-cam totally focused on Aarti and how Aarti realized it and caught Yash red-handed.. πŸ˜† and then teased him of his hawa khana... πŸ˜† sooo adorable and then wen Aarti left , that dhak dhak moment of Yash ji and lastly that smile...
haaayyyeee... can I say.. that moment i just want to jump inside the television and hug that man...
he totally makes me loveee him... ☺️ 
Gurmeet CHoudhary, you truly make a character the most endearing and lovable character in the world... I so loveee you for being in the shoes of Yash Scindia and making Yash loved... Gurmeet Choudhary... I LOVEEE YOU... 😳

okay... then the song sequences... they were all short and nice... so good... and they were all nice so nothing much to say bout it really... 😊

The Last Bomb:
okay... Prashant... dats wht you get for trying to woo my little baby , falling down suddenly... m sry for i so dnt sympathize right now... 😑 Prashant might have taught Ansh's mamma how to make noodles but shes sooo betta than that selfishh freak... 😑
neways... I loved how Ansh immediately ran to call Aarti...
what I loved bout the CVs thought hea ws how they showed him getting out his diary and den dialing the no. of Scindia mansion... i was in fits wen as soon as Bua picked up the fon, Ansh cut it... I was lyk... YEAAA BABY... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
and what I loved even more was .. my baby remembered his Papa to call.. n yea...  Ansh remembers his Papa's mobile number and not his Mamma's ... so shows how much his Papa means to him.. on ur face Prashant Dubey...
umm... Aarti picked up the fon.. i felt for Ansh wen he was almost crying and telling Aarti about Prashant on the fon...

coming to the end.. i wud say.. yea.. Aarti was only worried of the fact that Ansh was alone wd Prashant at home and now she certainly has that idea dat Dubeys are sure deceiving her sumwhr... 

coming to the precap... i didnt like Aarti disappearing lyk dat but i guess she didnt have an option.. she has too much hidden from Yash to take him along...
but wht i cud sure see on Yash's face was pure concern.. he knws it vry well that Aarti has been worried and stressed regarding sumthin and hes purely concerned for her well being...

With this i wud just lyk to end dis.. i dnt think Aarti wud cum to knw of Prashant's cancer tmrw... but yea.. we are in for a slowly arriving cyclone in PV...

all in all.. a well shaped episode...
and Kratika indeed was beautiful and marvelous but well yet again, GURMEET CHOUDHARY SURELY STEALS MY HEART AWAY... ☺️ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail

thnqqq... πŸ˜ƒ
pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis Reshu...

I totally loved the episode
And that scene of the three brothers having gala time in their shayari and suddenly their eyes fell on their wivesπŸ˜‰ And Yash and Prateik to chhodo even Pankaj was drooling so openly over Vidhi. Loved that part. And then all wives enjoying this drooling session

Hayyeee!!! And that scene when Papa S calls Pankaj and all three were in there awkward state, that was too good. 'Paan, Ice-cream, HAWA' oh God!!! That was too good. And that one scene, where Papa S was saying something and camera was focused on yash's expressions, wow that was too good. the expressions of his jhootha gussa seeing Aarti laughing on him.

And then came the cutest handy-cm scene. Us scene ke baare mein kya kahe yaar!!! I am so dead when he was actually stalking her and those expressions 'Na!! I am not seeing you' hayeee yaar, me totally dead after that. Kya kahu, his expressions when scratched his head, those naughty yet cute looks after getting caught by his wify, I too felt like running to him and hugging him tight. he was tooo cute.

Then I though, Ok, cuteness khatma, but hamari Aarti never leaves a chance to tease her Yashji. 'Lagta hai kal ki tarah aaj bhi mausam suhana hai?
'Ha'
'Haaa'
'Nahi'
'Nahii'
'Haa, nahi mera matlab hai, haa-nahi'
That was tooo cute yaar.
I bet Yashji can beat any child in cuteness, sach mein. He's cute like anything...

P.S - Kratika was too good with her expressions. I loved Vidhi and her expressions when Pankaj was drooling over her. And Pari was also good. dont want to talk about Prashant and Dubeys right now.
Right now I am in ARYAland, nahi GURMEETland...

GURMEET CHOUDHARY you rule my heart man!!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Love you sooo much
Edited by pal_maan - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great take! I love it! 
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1st of all Hapi Diwali to u ! And i just love ur analysis today! aww! beautifully written.
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abby great update dearLOved ArYa very much in yesterday's epi
happy diwali.😳
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 analysis AbbyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yaar mein tho yash ke arthi par lattoo hone pe mar jawaπŸ˜†
lulujjjj thumbnail
Nice take abby loved it like arya
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis.
just loved yesterday's epi, AarYa rocked!!!
Gurmeet aka Yash rocked~!!