Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 (Page 89)

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Mixed signals and confusing articles again Shailee...one had said ArMan and all will be in Kolkata after leap...but RD was shooting in Pune, so was that before leap..was he shooting alone in Pune...and if a leap had to happen, why not start Teju's love triangle after it? What do they plan, we fast fwd one year and both guys are in love with Teju Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikaameilia

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Originally posted by style14

I just read that Soham will be jailed for a year.. So if PR takes a year leap then that means no pregnancy track right?? I just hope so..
i am thinking the same thing but dont know what is in Ekta's crazy mind so i guess we will just have to wait.I hate waiting though becaz of so many speculations 

I know this wait is annoying.. everyday the same drama.. 
If there is a one year leap, I dont want AK and JLO to be married that long.. who knows again they might show us their one year anniversaryDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDAshlaikaameiliapeachesnplums

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
The leap is stupid, the track is stupid, the new (OTHER) love triangle is stupid. I dont know how the plan to leap and what they will show us.

They are confusing us now.

Hiii Shailee!!!

peachesnplumsstyle14

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Congratzzz 4 d 25th AT
Hayeee missed arvi AT so much
Huma di hudi ria aakansha amu vinu amna yamz di missseddd my arvians so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I dont know how many of u have been watching PR for a while. But the 1st time they had a leap was a one year leap... and the scene opened with Archana returning home and on the streets was MANAV holding Baby Sachin.

Same way they did that, they can open with Purvi with little AK and then have a bunch of FBs to explain it all.

Dont wanna be the downer... but I just want us to be prepared for what is to come. Better to prepare ourselves for the worst and hope for the best!

peachesnplumsameilia

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

Congratzzz 4 d 25th AT
Hayeee missed arvi AT so much
Huma di hudi ria aakansha amu vinu amna yamz di missseddd my arvians so much

hii dear... m seeing u after so many days
style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Mixed signals and confusing articles again Shailee...one had said ArMan and all will be in Kolkata after leap...but RD was shooting in Pune, so was that before leap..was he shooting alone in Pune...and if a leap had to happen, why not start Teju's love triangle after it? What do they plan, we fast fwd one year and both guys are in love with Teju Ermm

Basically Balaji is in a state of utter confusion.. there was an article posted in the forum that said Ekta wants to start the leap on an auspicious day, so I guess thats why they are just dragging the tracks.. Bringing up Tej's love triangle just before the leap is such a bad idea, im sure we will see a fast track love story.. 
RD shooting in Pune is the confusing part, first I thought may be RD was shooting there for something else but he did say "my show" in the interview so it has to be PR.. 
The only good part is that if its a one year leap then may be no pregnancy track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikapeachesnplumsameilia

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

I dont know how many of u have been watching PR for a while. But the 1st time they had a leap was a one year leap... and the scene opened with Archana returning home and on the streets was MANAV holding Baby Sachin.

Same way they did that, they can open with Purvi with little AK and then have a bunch of FBs to explain it all.

Dont wanna be the downer... but I just want us to be prepared for what is to come. Better to prepare ourselves for the worst and hope for the best!

I know Ash, better to be prepared for the worst...I don't remember this Manav scene, but I do remember Archana post that 1 year leap talking to a lady in train about her kid (Sachin)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Go to top