Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 (Page 86)

aayat10 Senior Member
aayat10
aayat10

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Soham gets sentenced to one year does that mean PR will take on year leap/Oh God how my litlle Arvi heart is hoping for one year leap so maybe pregnancy track will be thrown out.Only think that bothers me is that JLO and Arjun will be married for one year...that means AK does nothing to get Purvi and we have to wait again for some miracle for Arvi to reunite.
be positive amy!!! now he can demand for divorce na, since its been a year!!! Smile

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kze4G-CyP8o&feature=relmfu

guyss why does purvi closes her eyes n pray when arjun arrives... can any one explain me plzzz??
hey saniya cn u pls gve me the dirct link of that scene.. I thnk i misd that scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

prityy89 IF-Sizzlerz
prityy89
prityy89

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayat10

Originally posted by prityy89

Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by blueocean_787

Originally posted by aathya

Bullshit.. This ovi again repeatng he shot arjun .. 2day's last scene clearly showd that purvi understands archana very well

Ovi also came to witness box???
nope.. Her scene was at home.. Aur waise bhi y she will come 2 witness box. Did she witnees anythng? All the time she was in her 'ovi land'.

to arvi ki courtwala intense scene nahi na!! my poor heart had so many expectations!!!Broken HeartCry

hi aayat,sanitary,aatya I hope after d leap main focus vil b on arvi...I think leap is 4 one yr...soham is sent to jail for an yr? Confused Sleepy

hiii prity!!!!! how are u???Hugmissed u so much yaa!!! so studying going on i guzz, exams on head na!!!Smile

Hi dear Big smile ...missing u too...preparing for exams ...vil b free from tues ...
ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Soham gets sentenced to one year does that mean PR will take on year leap/Oh God how my litlle Arvi heart is hoping for one year leap so maybe pregnancy track will be thrown out.Only think that bothers me is that JLO and Arjun will be married for one year...that means AK does nothing to get Purvi and we have to wait again for some miracle for Arvi to reunite.
be positive amy!!! now he can demand for divorce na, since its been a year!!! Smile
wat abt the leap acc to Peach both Purvi and Archu want to help Soham so wont Purvi be busy with Soham.I am wondering if PR will take the 1 year/6 month.It looks to me that the leap is coming very soon maybe next week and PR will take 1 year leap.Then Arvi track can progress with the resolution of Soham's track.
arbi_loves IF-Dazzler
arbi_loves
arbi_loves

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prityy89

Originally posted by arbi_loves

Thank God by tomorrow this SOham drama comes to an end.. so get ready for another accusations.. Varsha Balan shouting.. den evrybdy can get back to their lives .. I am waiting for leap to happen.. den only ARVI reunion possible.. DOORIYAAN.. hi pyar aur badhati hain.. so what about PUNe shooting scenes.. still in courtroom..

may b 4m monday v can xpect leap...am also waiting 4leap to happen ...

ya desperatly waiting..but i thnk one more drama in store.. sumthng.. and y is ARJUN shooting in PUNE(it reminds oF ARVI's first dance) and wht no DIWALI celebrations.. its high time ..
aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Soham gets sentenced to one year does that mean PR will take on year leap/Oh God how my litlle Arvi heart is hoping for one year leap so maybe pregnancy track will be thrown out.Only think that bothers me is that JLO and Arjun will be married for one year...that means AK does nothing to get Purvi and we have to wait again forsomemiracle for Arvi to reunite.
ya v can get ride of prego track nd directly jump 2 'baby track' if those stupd cv's r still thnkng abt that.. Btw arjun nd ovi married for 1 year @screaming with anger@ i cant digest that even that thought makng me sick;->
peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I'm wondering about what they shot in Pune too...that was last Thu-Fri, and they haven't shown that scene till today...

God, no pregnancy track please, pretty please! Leap makes things easy for AK to divorce JLO as 1 year over and all...though hope they're already living separately...that selfish woman was telling Archu today what if Soham had succeeded in kidnapping her, what would have happened.

And it's the same Ovi who had asked Manav to forget about Purvi when Purvi was kidnapped (something like let her die, I don't care)...she only cares about herself, nothing else. 

Arjun being the empathetic one should go far away from her...any HP fans willing to lend an invisibility cloak to ArVi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikaameilia

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I forgot RD mentioned that he is shooting in Pune...now that leaves more questions in my mind.
I am praying for no preggo track...PR can go ahead with 1 year leap but not baby track between JLO and Purvi.
Now RD mentioning he is shooting in Pune makes me wonder for what reason and will he meent Purvi there and being away from all the crazy D's something happenConfused

Edited by ameilia - 14 November 2012 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDpeachesnplums

Go to top