Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 (Page 78)

angleoni Goldie
angleoni
angleoni

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
hope as now asha is on twitter she post some pics of her and rithvik 

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Lol okay Ash, remembered some of it...here you go spies  Tongue --

Firstly, a few things on yesterday's ep - I liked that she called AK Arjun, (coz she had said Arjun Sir to Punni, and Boni mentioned in the AT that Arjun had told her once, don't call me Sir, I feel insulted). Also, as I said before, Arjun didn't listen to her for a change and testified correctly...coz remember we were discussing he needs to draw a line somewhere. Ms P. listened to him too - she's didn't tell an outright lie in the court atleast. 

For today and future - 
Purvi needs to avoid this Soham dada concern for a bit...her job should be her priority, and well suffering for AK too.

Wish AK avoids JLO like plague, though I have a feeling we may see them walking out together post this court hearing *fervently praying this doesn't happen* 

CVs have to figure out something about Purvi's professional future, and none of us want a pregnancy track Pinch

If we're shaping up for a leap, please give us signs that JLO is going far far away from AK now! ArVi have been separated for over 2 months...ummeed par duniya kaayam hai (the world rests on hope literally and Hope springs eternal figuratively) but I need to see something substantial now!

Edited by peachesnplums - 14 November 2012 at 7:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaHuma-

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
PEACH fAB Post CVS u shld check our AT sometimes u will get better ideas from here Wink

Edited by Huma- - 14 November 2012 at 7:16am

Ashlaikapeachesnplums

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
HI yall
we definitely have a stalker in this AT and i wonder how that person could be.I know Asha got an acc becaz she read it here on IF.It wasnt the first time we discuss Asha and wanting to see her being more socially active.
Great job guys and CVS if u are spying on us there are alot of FF.OS here for u to get ideas instead of scraping the bottle of the barrel with pregnancy track.
Wonderful post PeachClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikapeachesnplumsHuma-

peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I know Huma, AT and our FFs have ideas galore for CVs...if only they were willing to listen.

Hey, we should've done awards for 25th AT (that was the initial plan right?)...wanted to honour our spamming queens...and I've a feeling the award for the most verbose person in the AT would've gone to me LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma-

peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hey Amy Hug, and the award for lurking in each others head would goto Amy and I (we're mind stalkers it seems!!) - just check out our posts right now..lol

Also, Amy will get the humorist award...am never gonna get over her miracle pregnancy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ameilia

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Lol okay Ash, remembered some of it...here you go spies  Tongue --

Firstly, a few things on yesterday's ep - I liked that she called AK Arjun, (coz she had said Arjun Sir to Punni, and Boni mentioned in the AT that Arjun had told her once, don't call me Sir, I feel insulted). Also, as I said before, Arjun didn't listen to her for a change and testified correctly...coz remember we were discussing he needs to draw a line somewhere. Ms P. listened to him too - she's didn't tell an outright lie in the court atleast. 

For today and future - 
Purvi needs to avoid this Soham dada concern for a bit...her job should be her priority, and well suffering for AK too.

Wish AK avoids JLO like plague, though I have a feeling we may see them walking out together post this court hearing *fervently praying this doesn't happen* 

CVs have to figure out something about Purvi's professional future, and none of us want a pregnancy track Pinch

If we're shaping up for a leap, please give us signs that JLO is going far far away from AK now! ArVi have been separated for over 2 months...ummeed par duniya kaayam hai (the world rests on hope literally and Hope springs eternal figuratively) but I need to see something substantial now!

Peaches - didnt see yday episode... was busy with Diwali celebrations!

So not sure what AK or Purvi said in court.

But ur suggestions sound solid... would love if they focused on Profession instead of Pregnancy. And if its a case of the "P" being auspicious for Ekta... they both start with "P". Tongue Big smile

p.s. forgot to add great post!!! Clap

Edited by Ashlaika - 14 November 2012 at 7:27am

crazygirl4RDpeachesnplums

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Hey Amy Hug, and the award for lurking in each others head would goto Amy and I (we're mind stalkers it seems!!) - just check out our posts right now..lol

Also, Amy will get the humorist award...am never gonna get over her miracle pregnancy LOL

PeachHug.
I just saw our similar posts too.
Best Mind Stalkers would go to me and uLOLLOL.
U cant forget my miracle pregnancy ...we have to throw baby shower soon...its not overLOLLOL.
I am thinking abt the baby's name.If its a boy maybe Aryan and if its a girl maybe Aradhya u know gotta get him/her similar names to their miracle father.
Any other suggestions for this miracle baby's name is welcomeLOLLOLLOL

peachesnplumsHuma-

Go to top