Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 (Page 70)

aayat10 Senior Member
aayat10
aayat10

Joined: 18 September 2012
Posts: 851

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by aayat10

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by aayat10

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by krishnaria

<font color="#9933cc">i need a group ArVi hug all congoHug</font>

yes ria so happy today.. Hug


<font color="#9933ff">our ArVi is the best n same hereJagooHug</font>

ria she replied u twice na...she is such a sweetheart...love her..now she is coming out of rocks it seems...we'll get to see more of Ashu now..LOL[LO]

hi jago!!! how was ur diwali yaar??

heyy ayaat...my Diwali is great...!!
enjoying these vacations..!
how about yours..??

we dont celebrate it much here in kerala yaar :( by the way which vacation u r talking about?

ohh so u're from kerala..
i was talking about Diwali vacations..Smile
yeah am from kerala. and u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauravc_More48

Gauravc_More48 IF-Rockerz
Gauravc_More48
Gauravc_More48

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 8268

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by aayat10

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by krishnaria

<font color="#9933cc">i need a group ArVi hug all congoHug</font>

yes ria so happy today.. Hug


<font color="#9933ff">our ArVi is the best n same hereJagooHug</font>

ria she replied u twice na...she is such a sweetheart...love her..now she is coming out of rocks it seems...we'll get to see more of Ashu now..LOL[LO]

hi jago!!! how was ur diwali yaar??

heyy ayaat...my Diwali is great...!!
enjoying these vacations..!
how about yours..??
Jago i need chaklis which u made at home...

hehe dada i didnt make chaklis...my mom did...u see that time was busy on IF as it was RD's birthday..
behna ok but send me on FB or Here heheheheheheheheh lolLOL

here..have some
Hehehehehehe jago thanku...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnAvidReader

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007
Posts: 16844

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayat10

Originally posted by krishnaria

Hey Aayat!howz u?
am fine dear!! hw about u?? diwali ki hang over me ho kya?? and thank u so much 4 giving asha's twitter account yaar

same here dear n ita my pleasure..Big smileEmbarrassed

Asha on twitter is one of the biggest diwali gift,nahiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauravc_More48

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Joined: 26 December 2010
Posts: 1741

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
My AshVik heart just skipped a beat this morning.  I'm so happy Asha is now on twitter. I hope we don't scare her off too fast.  LOL

Its actually kind of creepy seeing that yesterday that was the topic of conversation and poof there she is.  

I cant wait to see the AshVik exchanges.  RD now has a new outlet to tease her.   I tweeted RD not too long back to if we can't have ARVI can we at least have AshVik back.  this has been the greatest week ever.  First the ZRA whick i am still smiling crazy over and now Asha joins the fun.  Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aayat10peachesnplumskrishnariaAnAvidReader

Gauravc_More48 IF-Rockerz
Gauravc_More48
Gauravc_More48

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 8268

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by aayat10

Originally posted by krishnaria

Hey Aayat!howz u?
am fine dear!! hw about u?? diwali ki hang over me ho kya?? and thank u so much 4 giving asha's twitter account yaar

same here dear n ita my pleasure..Big smileEmbarrassed

Asha on twitter is one of the biggest diwali gift,nahiEmbarrassed
Yuppp ria...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnaria

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007
Posts: 16844

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ampliphy

My AshVik heart just skipped a beat this morning.  I'm so happy Asha is now on twitter. I hope we don't scare her off too fast.  LOL

Its actually kind of creepy seeing that yesterday that was the topic of conversation and poof there she is.  

I cant wait to see the AshVik exchanges.  RD now has a new outlet to tease her.   I tweeted RD not too long back to if we can't have ARVI can we at least have AshVik back.  this has been the greatest week ever.  First the ZRA whick i am still smiling crazy over and now Asha joins the fun.  Dancing

yes dear.ur name?

we AshVikians are on a rollDancing


Gauravc_More48 IF-Rockerz
Gauravc_More48
Gauravc_More48

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 8268

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=280382568748481&set=a.180575038729235.41033.175694262550646&type=1&theater
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol see this guysss...
krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007
Posts: 16844

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
guys gtg.see ya all laterHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauravc_More48

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Angel   Replies: 1192   Views: 117185

.Angel 1192 117185 15 January 2012 at 11:49am by .Angel
Celebrating 500 Episodes of PR !!!

2 3

Author: ..Sonii..   Replies: 17   Views: 3408

..Sonii.. 17 3408 20 April 2011 at 10:42am by bonnefille
*~7 ArMan Heaven~* Nayee Duniya basayenge

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Angel   Replies: 1193   Views: 108523

.Angel 1193 108523 28 January 2011 at 3:33am by -Preeti-
Celebrating Holi???

Author: mitts   Replies: 8   Views: 2424

mitts 8 2424 28 February 2010 at 2:28pm by Tulsey
Sushant & Ankita celebrating new year in Shimla

Author: sensodyne   Replies: 5   Views: 2409

sensodyne 5 2409 30 December 2009 at 7:19pm by toothbrush13

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index