Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bye jago...gud nite...sweet ArVi/AshVik ddreams...see u in ArVi/AshVik dreamland ...
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Huma-

Excatly shailee luk Other stars they awl active on Twitter plus on FB!! Ashu need to create her official page ASAP & RD shld be active on twitter atleast...

Huma I can understand that they are busy but specially Asha needs to create a fanpage atleast..
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Huma-

Excatly shailee luk Other stars they awl active on Twitter plus on FB!! Ashu need to create her official page ASAP & RD shld be active on twitter atleast...

Asha needs to realise that is she wants to get more offers she has to gather fans ans she can do that if she becomes active on twitter etc etc.Look at RD he did jhalak and he not only got more fans but alot more offers since then.Look at what he has done post Jhalak.Seeing is believing i hope he encourages Asha to be less shy and more bold.
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
behna vinu *hugs*

Gaurav Happy diwali :)
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

I don't think Ekta is likely to use a lip lock in a 9pm slot...Zee did show one in Sapne Suhane that's at 7:30 I believe...anyway it's impossible to second guess Fekta and BT

I for one wouldn't want an ArVi lip lock. First of all, Arjun is quite a romancer, I don't need to see them smooch to show their love, theirs is a relationship of souls, it's beyond physical for me...

@Amy, that'd be going too far...lauki ka halwa and pooran poli remind me of my treadmill before RD or anything else...lol

Peaches that was my imagination n i don't want them to do in Pr it Just felt like when ekta shwd liplock in balh so i thought she may do this here also.
Huma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ameilia

oh u mean the love making=baby Arvi sceneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.I would jump out my seat for that scene but i really want that only after Arvi reunites...dnt want JLO pregnant and Purvi to be ridiculed.

Yeah would love to see their love making scene after there marriage But thats not possible right now :(
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Btw, I'm all for an offscreen segment of the cottage scene...one of them is gonna be red in the face...let's see how unabashedly the other one pulls her leg this time around πŸ˜†

Alright people, very very tired now, have a great Diwali...off to AshVik dreamland 

see you tomorrow!
Huma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ameilia

Asha needs to realise that is she wants to get more offers she has to gather fans ans she can do that if she becomes active on twitter etc etc.Look at RD he did jhalak and he not only got more fans but alot more offers since then.Look at what he has done post Jhalak.Seeing is believing i hope he encourages Asha to be less shy and more bold.

Totally agree amy but give her some tym she is New in this industry plus very Shy shy types... Im sure RD will help her in this :)
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Amy totally agree with you.. Asha needs to start focusing on these aspects also.. She cant always rely on PR.. I know RD encourages her alot, hope things get even more better for her in the coming year..
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Chalo guys Gud nyt Tk cr n See u in Ashvik Dreamland..
Happy Diwali once again.