Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 (Page 23)

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Joined: 19 July 2005
Posts: 22617

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@Shails: For future tracks - How about AK leaves JLO, Purvi and AK disagree over Soham, as well as AK drawing a line about things he's gonna do for JLO if Purvi asks him to. This could lead to an ArVi love hate track I've heard rumours about. Purvi needs to realise and suffer for our khadoos too.

And CVs, for heaven's sake, anything but a pregnancy (single, double or triple) or another triangle/ third wheel between ArVi. JLO is proving to be a difficult one already...need a tough lug wrench to unscrew her from ArVi Tongue


Edited by peachesnplums - 13 November 2012 at 10:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012AnAvidReaderstyle14

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 5600

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hey everyone
style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Joined: 10 September 2009
Posts: 78365

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by style14

But now Im wondering what are these CV's going to do to Arvi before the leap.. (no pregnancy track plzz)

guess they are going to create MU between ArVi.

I think Purvi will be in her usual sacrificing mood again and try to move away from Arjun and JLODead
AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Joined: 12 June 2012
Posts: 22236

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Hi peachesBig smile

I know i have read his tweets he along with us wants arvi reunion Big smile

Off topic but i wanted to share this RD is one amazing talented guy.
I have never seen a television actor like him who can anchor , act , dance , sing and play guitar. Super talented dude Embarrassed


and also he is a great magician and the list goes on...
lol i loved this name u have given to RD "super talented dude" we used to call him multi talented but super talented sounds betterSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikristyle14

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Joined: 21 December 2011
Posts: 2807

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style14

Originally posted by prathikri

Hi peaches Big smile

I know i have read his tweets he along with us wants arvi reunion Big smile

Off topic but i wanted to share this RD is one amazing talented guy.
I have never seen a television  actor like him who can anchor  , act , dance , sing and play guitar. Super talented dude  Embarrassed

@Bold: absolutely dear.. BTW what is your name? Im Shailee...


Hi Shailee Big smile  i am Prathima
Azaad_Panchi IF-Rockerz
Azaad_Panchi
Azaad_Panchi

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

hello everyone...



Edited by crazygal_vpb - 13 November 2012 at 10:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplums

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Joined: 10 September 2009
Posts: 78365

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

@Shails: For future tracks - How about AK leaves JLO, Purvi and AK disagree over Soham, as well as AK drawing a line about things he's gonna do for JLO if Purvi asks him to. This could lead to a ArVi love hate track I've heard rumours about. Purvi needs to realise and suffer fr our khadoos too.

And CVs, for heaven's sake, anything but a pregnancy (single, double or triple) or another triangle/ third wheel between ArVi. JLO is proving to be a difficult one already...need a tough lug wrench to unscrew her from ArVi Tongue

@Bold: I wouldnt mind a Love hate track, actually I would love if this track is shown instead of the stupid pregnancy track. Hate watching JLO cling on to Arjun all the timeAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplums

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Joined: 21 December 2011
Posts: 2807

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Originally posted by prathikri

Hi peachesBig smile

I know i have read his tweets he along with us wants arvi reunion Big smile

Off topic but i wanted to share this RD is one amazing talented guy.
I have never seen a television actor like him who can anchor , act , dance , sing and play guitar. Super talented dude Embarrassed


and also he is a great magician and the list goes on...
lol i loved this name u have given to RD "super talented dude" we used to call him multi talented but super talented sounds betterSmile


Thank you Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Angel   Replies: 1192   Views: 117781

.Angel 1192 117781 15 January 2012 at 11:49am by .Angel
Celebrating 500 Episodes of PR !!!

2 3

Author: ..Sonii..   Replies: 17   Views: 3432

..Sonii.. 17 3432 20 April 2011 at 10:42am by bonnefille
*~7 ArMan Heaven~* Nayee Duniya basayenge

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Angel   Replies: 1193   Views: 108991

.Angel 1193 108991 28 January 2011 at 3:33am by -Preeti-
Celebrating Holi???

Author: mitts   Replies: 8   Views: 2494

mitts 8 2494 28 February 2010 at 2:28pm by Tulsey
Sushant & Ankita celebrating new year in Shimla

Author: sensodyne   Replies: 5   Views: 2428

sensodyne 5 2428 30 December 2009 at 7:19pm by toothbrush13

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index