Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 (Page 19)

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
when was arvi's eyelock

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayat10

Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

i loved that intense ArVi eyelock...LOL

jago, is there??/ ya allah!!! mujhe ye sab kab dekhne ko milegi??? poor soul!! tadap tadap ke is dil se aag niklthi rahi!!!!!Cry

hehe ayaat yes there was a small intense eyelock...

yaar, do u think there gonna be misunderstanding btwn these 2? after watching todays episode??? if so that idiotic leap is shaping up!!!Dead

i think there is...and it should be...if arjun keep behaving normally with purvi she is not going to realize her mistake...she need to know what she has done..?
and about arjun as far as i could see purvi is the one who is controlling him..so its better that purvi leave this town..so arjun will behave his real self and show miss JLO who is Mr Arjun khadoos Kirlosker..so this court case is paving way for leap(plz leave that preggo track aside)..i think leap is better(only and only of purvi or ovi are not pregnant)..
just want ArVi reunioun ASAP..and with leap reunioun is near.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplums

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
2marw v might get arjun purvi as well as arjun ovi scenes as every1 will be in court 2mrw
aayat10 Senior Member
aayat10
aayat10

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

jago, is there??/ ya allah!!! mujhe ye sab kab dekhne ko milegi??? poor soul!! tadap tadap ke is dil se aag niklthi rahi!!!!!Cry

yaar, do u think there gonna be misunderstanding btwn these 2? after watching todays episode??? if so that idiotic leap is shaping up!!!Dead
v can say that (mu) only aftr watchng 2marws episode.. 2mrw also they show every1 in court nly so v might get arvi as well as over scenes
i wish to have arvi scenes only!! Wink

AshaNegiFan

aayat10 Senior Member
aayat10
aayat10

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

i think there is...and it should be...if arjun keep behaving normally with purvi she is not going to realize her mistake...she need to know what she has done..?
and about arjun as far as i could see purvi is the one who is controlling him..so its better that purvi leave this town..so arjun will behave his real self and show miss JLO who is Mr Arjun khadoos Kirlosker..so this court case is paving way for leap(plz leave that preggo track aside)..i think leap is better(only and only of purvi or ovi are not pregnant)..
if there is no preggo track, then it is fine!!! and yes, lots of diwali sweets in ur mouth from my side dearSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanAnAvidReader

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

@ bold - i like what you have written . hoping no preggo track here. This time i want purvi to fight for her love after realizing her mistake .

AnAvidReader

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

@ bold - i like what you have written . hoping no preggo track here. This time i want purvi to fight for her love after realizing her mistake .

yes exactly want purvi to fight for arjun.Want our old tigress back.She is the one who should prove her love for arjun,arjun has done it many times.
And for that arjun need to stay away from her and also should make her realize what she has lost.Now all we can see is purvi asking arjun to do this and that.
leap is necessary(if preggo track is not used here)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanprathikripeachesnplums

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi All,

How's Diwali going for everyone? I had a great time!

Congrats on the 25th AT ArVians and AshVikians Party

@Ria: Loved the surprise - such a sweet message from RD...just like his Jhalak finale speech...always remembers to thank his fans Big smile. Please say our thanks to your friend who helped :)

@Esha: Lovely new banner for AT#25 Thumbs Up

Guys, if you wanna look for a relief from stingy CVs for Diwali - atleast JLO didn't sit next to AK in court...also all flashback, ArVi's small eyelock today keeps pointing towards an ArVi reunion (without anyone getting pregnant CVs!!)..let's hope it's not some confusing signals by the creatives to keep remaining ArVi fans on the hook Ermm

Edited by peachesnplums - 13 November 2012 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikriAnAvidReaderstyle14

Go to top