Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 (Page 127)

mishii_krystu Groupbie
mishii_krystu
mishii_krystu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=xoxoarvi]Ha mishii I hate this she just keep on Destroying Purvi's character further and further! Giving people an oppurtunity to keep on basking her for the last month all you see is Purvi hate threads and half the time they are somewhat justified.. 
Since the shadi I wanted Purvi out of town to focus on her own life and realize her mistakes but no Ekta just has to ruin her chracter further and further...

yes so true..i really hope ekta just stop all this nonsence..you are so right some of the post are justified i mean they have strong points in it but the way they are talking about her i dun like it..ab kiya karen purvii is our ashu  lol.. sorry ur name?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-

mishii_krystu Groupbie
mishii_krystu
mishii_krystu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

Its been over 2 months since they have been seperated, Ekta got the memo hopefully from the Zee Rishtey awards that people want ArVi!
I at first wanted ArVi to reunite by diwali thinking they would have actually reunited before then but they arent even close!
I want them to reunite before Jan 1 noww...
you know what am quite happy that soham is finally in jail for one year..jaan chootii..ab jaldii se leap wagera jo lena haii le len aur hamen arvii wapis karen aur uss stupid ovii ko wapis canada bhejen for her modelling n all..hunnConfused

-LiveLaughLove-

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I think they are going to start to focus on ArVi now since Soham track has temporarily came to a halt..
I just dont want Purvi to look like the villian in this and for Ovi to look like the good girl and get away  scot-free...
I know sometimes I really dont like the tone used... Purvi her whole life will be grateful to Archana becuase she knows without her she would never have gotten a famiily or a mothers love..
The things a person doesnt have is what they want the most..

Also I like this other saying about We hurt the ones we love the most... inadverdently purvi always ends up hurting Arjun because she loves himBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikapeachesnplums

-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
lol yea what happened to Ovi and her modeling didnt she go with Romil to tht show to meet people?
mishii_krystu Groupbie
mishii_krystu
mishii_krystu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
awww yeah so thats for sure purvii loves arjun more then anyone...thats y she always ask him to do stuff..its kinda cute Embarrassed and am happy now i was so tired of this soham drama..ab ayen gen arvii medaan men LOL i know this ovii she doesnt do anything..go gal get some job and leave arvii ALONE.. i mean if a person tells me i dont love you i dont wanna get married go away... i wont come to this again in my whole life no matter how much i love him..have some self respect girl... Confused

-LiveLaughLove-

-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I know right shes not comfortable with doing anything wrong with anyone else cause she trusts Arjun the mostEmbarrassed
I mean Ovi has no self respect who marries a guy forcefully who doesnt love you and only married you because his LOVER told him too!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishii_krystupeachesnplums

mishii_krystu Groupbie
mishii_krystu
mishii_krystu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
but in the end she did what arjun told her to do in court right...even she listen to himEmbarrassed awww!! okay what do u think arvii are perfoming in ZRA right what song do u think? i think it will be romantic song coz you remeber RD said once when he dances alone he likes to dance on fast song like lots of dancing but when he,s dancing with ashu he likes romantic songs you know romantic dancing..so he can kiss her forhead EmbarrassedLOL.. am telling you he loves kissing her...Embarrassed he always doLOL and i loveee thatEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45AshaNegiFan-LiveLaughLove-arjunpurvixo

-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Congrats n becoming a Groupbie!

mishii_krystu

Go to top