Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think Ekta is likely to use a lip lock in a 9pm slot...Zee did show one in Sapne Suhane that's at 7:30 I believe...anyway it's impossible to second guess Fekta and BT

I for one wouldn't want an ArVi lip lock. First of all, Arjun is quite a romancer, I don't need to see them smooch to show their love, theirs is a relationship of souls, it's beyond physical for me...

@Amy, that'd be going too far...lauki ka halwa and pooran poli remind me of my treadmill before RD or anything else...lol
Originally posted by ameilia

why the wink RiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†?

u know Amy why?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Huma-

I dont want this preggo track but still im xcited for that cottage scene πŸ˜‰ esp esp Offscreen Seg of that scene πŸ˜†
oh u mean the love making=baby Arvi sceneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.I would jump out my seat for that scene but i really want that only after Arvi reunites...dnt want JLO pregnant and Purvi to be ridiculed.
bye Jago..take careπŸ€—

BehnaaπŸ€—

I dont want this preggo track but still im xcited for that cottage scene πŸ˜‰ esp esp Offscreen Seg of that scene πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No preggo track but yes im always game for rainy cottage scenesπŸ˜†
Vinu even i knw that ekta can't show but we can imaginate that na.
This preggo track is hitting me like hammer which bangs hard on the stone.
Originally posted by style14

Huma.. Both RD and Asha need to interact more with fans like Jia.. Asha should atleast create a fanpage soon and RD should be more active on FB and Twitter...

Excatly shailee luk Other stars they awl active on Twitter plus on FB!! Ashu need to create her official page ASAP & RD shld be active on twitter atleast...