Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone, Hope to see Arvi scene 2day.
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

woowww guys there is an arvi scene today.. its being telecast rite now...plzzz any provide the detailed update of it.. i just saw a glance of it..arvi are talking on the phone... 
Thanks,
Woww for the first time arjun is going against purvi's wish.. I hope he maintaince that in ovi matter also

woowww guys there is an arvi scene today.. its being telecast rite now...plzzz any provide the detailed update of it.. i just saw a glance of it..arvi are talking on the phone... 

Purvi requests arjun to speak in favor of soham in the court to which arjun refuses and tells her to stay away from all this.
Originally posted by prathikri

Purvi requests arjun to speak in favor of soham in the court to which arjun refuses and tells her to stay away from all this.

does he wants purvi to stay away from soham n his case...if so must say he is so protective of her๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Originally posted by prathikri

wow!!! now he started using his delicate brain!!!! good.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Arvi talking about Soham?
He is nt listng 2 purvi in soham's matter then y the hell he is listng 2 her in ovi's mtr..
Originally posted by aayat10

wow!!! now he started using his delicate brain!!!! good.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

i just saw his expression for a moment...  n i understood that he is going against purvi.๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘. n i expected the same with purvi for favouring soham๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by aathya

He is nt listng 2 purvi in soham's matter then y the hell he is listng 2 her in ovi's mtr..

he willl surely use his brain in this matter i wish...  arjun u should be fair..๐Ÿ˜‰  no favouring soham n JLO๐Ÿ˜‰..both are criminals n they deserve punishmen๐Ÿ˜กt..or u can even change the sides too..๐Ÿ˜‰