Celebrating 25 threads of ArVi Heaven RD's msg pg1 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

how can we forget it jags( is it that ur name)πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š... we remember everything related to arvi..this is the songs m currently hooked to...😳

yes saniya you got my name right...😊
I don't want to go to school πŸ˜­ I just want to stay at home on IF and talk about Arvi.. doesn't that sound perfect?  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pn_92

actually all the romantic songs in the world suits them.they are the best jodi ever

yes agree..all types of romantic songs suits our ArVi well..thats coz of their amazingly beautiful chemistry.. 😳
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

<font color="#9999ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">I don't want to go to school😭I just want to stay at home on IF and talk about Arvi.. doesn't that sound perfect?πŸ˜†</font>

hehe sheetal u should go to school...studies comes first..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
Pehala nasha ...pehala khumaar...❀️❀️Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
teri shirt da mein tha button soniye balaon ka tere mein haye clip ho gaya...DREAM SEQUENCE😊
hellooo guys πŸ€—howz Diwali goin on?
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

hehe sheetal u should go to school...studies comes first..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know.. but I just got off of a three day weekend, it makes me not want to go πŸ˜­ and I have to run the mile today πŸ˜‘ But I'm kind of glad or else by the end of the year I will be like a πŸ·. Do you have to go to school or work Jags? πŸ˜Š
Sheetal..Happy DiwaliπŸ€—
Originally posted by krishnaria

Sheetal..Happy DiwaliπŸ€—

Ahh, thank you! πŸ˜ƒ Happy Diwali to you too πŸ€— How is Diwali going for you so far? I hope it's going good πŸ˜Š