India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Har side se Chopsey!!! :P

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Yo Sg'ians...lagta hain aaj SG ki rank ki chopsey kya hui...sab kuch zyada hi mood off karke baith gaye...don't worry people..last time we had buzz points to support us...we can still be near rank 30 if CV's support us by showing even better content and bringing Yuvreen together quickly...and happy diwali to everyone.Monkey Icons.festival of happiness and lights...so let's be happy people..and not to look at the ranks..we r still doing good work Monkey Emoticons Yoyo

Now for analysis...since i have my whole week off from my colg so..i will be able to give analysis everyday hopefully Big smile...

Well today's episode started with funny side of Zorro and Annie inquiring about where suvi is spending most of her time.Monkey Winks Cici.well not to ask suvi guys...even yuvi can answer that right now!!!...and u would enjoy it too...Monkey Icons Yoyo

About suvi and Zorro facing the Fashion model problem..yes it is one more challenge for suvi now..and i think it will be interesting to see how suvi tackles the problem..and we might see the entry and maybe the importance of character of alisha now..as she might try to spoil suvi's party..when she manages to get the models...Another possibility of Chopsey!!! Monkey Emoticon

Now RC...fab acting by him...the words chosen for him were really awesome..and were in fact true facts about life...(By the way rose...i saw RC smiling while luking at the laptop..but cudn't see suvi's pic in it...So can't be sure who's pic he was luking at..) and RC showing full confidence in suvi..and knowing that she won't let him down...and then the fashion show emergency call..it will be interesting to see how suvi and zorro manage the models after they have such high prices for models (1 lac!!!! Ohh crap!!!)..Le..ek aur chopsey!!! Monkey Emoticons

Then the model hunt was awesome and funny too...suvi's expressions after each model came were hilarious...and the best part..was the last model..well he looked sophisticated..but once he took the stage...he really took the stage on fire!!! with his Gangnam style dance and leaving both of them into shock!!!.Monkey Icon..and Chopsey-ed the team of Zuvi...Monkey Icon

Now the best meeting was between Yuvi and Zorro..which i enjoyed..with Yuvi facing the pangs of jealousy against RC.Monkey Winks..and murmuring with himself while thinking about the last RC-Suvi meeting.Monkey Icon..plus Zorro adding fuel to fire first by letting him know that suvi went to RC...and then did his Chopsey by going back to him..and telling him that RC was the hero that particular day...waise bhi iss bechaare ki toh chopsey hi chopsey ho rahi hain...since past 1.5 month!!! Monkey Winks

Feeling sick of so many chopsey's ???? Monkey Icon..Ok just 2 more to go!! Monkey Emoticons

So sabki life mein Chopsey chal rahi hain in DPSC..maybe it was a CHOPSEY Day today (Done with them for today!.Monkey Icon.Phew!!Monkey Winks) but the question now arises is who will help suvi now ??? It was shown that yuvi came to know about suvi's problem..but looking at past 1 month history..whatever he does for her..it usually backfires!! Monkey Winks So will he be the one to help her somehow..or will suvi find her way out herself this time ??? Monkey Emoticon
Let's Wait and Watch for the upcoming episodes..and ofcourse the pic we saw of suvi..m so badly waiting for it Monkey Icons Cici

Edited by akshayR - 12 November 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alsakannangelmimi16arnabchaudhuri1kim.rayatshahzAditi_4verkaveriw2008AnjanaYYZ

alsakann Groupbie
alsakann
alsakann

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Sooo much Chopsey in this little time period but it is so interesting and I hope we get more Yuvi tomorrow but its probably going to be more Suvi and her puppa/fashion show. 
kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Lo shuru ho gayi isaki bak bak...tu sota nahi kya...opss galat sawal pooch liya...

HAPPY DIWALI...sabse pehale...to you and your all family...

Hmmm ab pata chala ki tu har roj itani baat kun karta hai...college ko chutti jo thi...sare professer bach gaye...

Ab tere analysis ki baat kare to...to...meine episode dekha hai...

Mujhe lagta hai chetan bhagat teri writing dekh ke nahi balki tere expession dekh ke bhag gaya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Lo shuru ho gayi isaki bak bak...tu sota nahi kya...opss galat sawal pooch liya...

HAPPY DIWALI...sabse pehale...to you and your all family...

Hmmm ab pata chala ki tu har roj itani baat kun karta hai...college ko chutti jo thi...sare professer bach gaye...

Ab tere analysis ki baat kare to...to...meine episode dekha hai...

Mujhe lagta hai chetan bhagat teri writing dekh ke nahi balki tere expession dekh ke bhag gaya...
Happy Diwali Smile

Yes my bak bak has started..and well meri chutti iss week ke liye hi hain...ab bhi bhej de colg..itna kaam hain!!..bacche ki jaan le le! Ouch and main toh episode roz aise hi late dekhta hun kaafi..around 1-2 at night...waise sota hun ya nahi..isme galat kya puch liya tune ????

Edited by akshayR - 13 November 2012 at 12:10am

kaveriw2008

iiManAsiii IF-Dazzler
iiManAsiii
iiManAsiii

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
i don't know why but i feel that if Suvi and Zorro need a male model it's gonna b Yuvi...

arnabchaudhuri1

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotncold

i don't know why but i feel that if Suvi and Zorro need a male model it's gonna b Yuvi...

Can be possible..i was also thinking so..but let's see...

arnabchaudhuri1

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
first of all happy diwali ...!!so today is diwali so we will not be sad we will celebrate..!!!

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvushivin1

first of all happy diwali ...!!so today is diwali so we will not be sad we will celebrate..!!!

Yupp..isliye maine saari chopsey raat ko hi khatam kardi LOL and maybe after diwali things finally get better for yuvreen Big smile

arnabchaudhuri1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index