Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sampat Pal accuses Bigg Boss of cheating

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sampat Pal accuses Bigg Boss of cheating

Social worker and Gulabi Gang (a womens' gang from Bundelkhand that fights for womens' issues) leader Sampat Pal has alleged that she would not have been evicted from Bigg Boss 6 if all the public votes were considered. Pal has been evicted in the latest round of eliminations.

"Kahan
ginte hai sare
vote, agar public vote ko maana jata, toh hum aaj bhi andar hote. (They don't count all the votes, if public votes were considered, I would still have been inside)," she says.

Pal has in fact gone further to say that the TV show is fake. "Sab dikhavati natak hai. Sirf wahi log andar hain jo kaam dhoond rahe hain. Yahan sirf entertainment chalta hai. (It's all fake. The ones looking for work are still in the house. Only entertainment sells here)," she points out.

In fact, she feels that all the respect that the inmates showed for her and co-contestant Sidhu is play-acting. "Yeh kahan manne wale hain kisi ki baat. Sab muh par izzat karte hain aur apne man ki karte hain," she says.

Set to be home for Diwali, Pal has double reasons to celebrate as it's her birthday on the day, as well. "Channel walon ne kaha ki sirf do hafte ke liye aa jao. Ab main ghar jaongi aur Diwali manaongi. (The channel asked me to participate for two weeks, now I celebrate Diwali at home)," she says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
that's not shocking we know her nature now if she praise BB6 or give good word toward co contestant then it's big shock for me...😈
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Angoor Khatte Hai Maja ji...
Oyii Hoyii Shmapy! ðŸ¤£
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shampy is going mad ðŸ¤£
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's probable - Bigg Boss perhaps did cheat on her              with someone else
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

Angoor Khatte Hai Maja ji...

😆 yeah 
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lo kar Lo Baat !!!😆 Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

Lo kar Lo Baat !!!😆

aur choosiye gunnay ( suger can ) big boss ji!!!!

any body heard suger can joke???
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very much excepted from Sampy. Nothing surprising.😆 After watching her fall during rajniti task  n her big lie  anything is expected from sampyji.