what will be kunal's next step?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys...kunal says he will punish each and everyone...another MU has crop up becos of that idiot abhay...and this disgusting wedding of abhay-siddhi...god knows what kind of stupid wedding was that...no ghaath bandhan...no sindoor...no saat phere...straight MS...ok lets not come to it...kunal says he will not leave anyone...so he is going to be grey shade...so what do you think guys...what he will do...any guess...after his santosh bar...coming home drunk...taking taunts of veena...seeing AC 1 crying...burn and throw all the stuff that he bought for siddhi out...what will be the next step...the next morning...kunal has resign his job from abhay's company...the so called marriage of abhay-siddhi have happened...so kunal have no chance to be close with siddhi...so what will be kunal's next step...any ideas guys...

this post is for all die-heard KC fans like me who are excited abt kunal's angry young man back with bang...as a raging lion...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how many time kunal resign from the abhay company. He will not do anything.

I has no regard for siddhi . She her done duty as wife,daughter-in-law,friends,mother and lawyer. She has proved allready

every time she has given new life to kunal.

Now this time to show what is kunal?he need to proved many thing.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: san_bsp020

how many time kunal resign from the abhay company. He will not do anything.

this time...kunal is seriously out of abhay's company...

I has no regard for siddhi . She her done duty as wife,daughter-in-law,friends,mother and lawyer. She has proved allready 

ya she did her duty by signing lame deals and contracts...and not only ruin her life and kunal's life...but also her both kids lives...what kind of duty was that...she is neither a good wife nor mother...

every time she has given new life to kunal.

yup she give kunal new life...but can't she understand that kunal's life is her only...and nothing can make him rise except for her...by doing lame sacrifices and signing deals will not give this man new life...but ruin his life only...

Now this time to show what is kunal?he need to proved many thing.

currently i want him to teach siddhi a lesson...becos she has no rights to make decisions for everyone's life...this time she did not only break kunal's heart...but also the heart of her both sons...its really cruel in the name of mahaanta

Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
san_bsp020 thumbnail
so,what will kunal do now ? You given all my question to my answer.
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kunal's next step-----
he will go to a bar or something like that and drinks drinks drinks...
at the time of returning home there will a bg song also."musafir hu yaaron".
thats all.

Edited by akshirocks - 11 years ago
san_bsp020 thumbnail
I have 100% confident that some thing will happen this week otherwise parichay welcome log will change so new track started for kunal and siddhi.
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
He and Richa will drink together and he finally will sleep with her.
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that kunal should teach some lesson to siddhi. At least her mutness. A return of Kunal Chopra with full swing of anger. Now he will do something in revenge.
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Silambu

He and Richa will drink together and he finally will sleep with her.

THis is how we all changed finally on the day of Diwali ...seirously it wasa worst shitty trick ever they played ...thought its a fake one ...still ...
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

THis is how we all changed finally on the day of Diwali ...seirously it wasa worst shitty trick ever they played ...thought its a fake one ...still ...

akka even though it s a fake one after getting to knw tis want kunal to give a tight slap to siddhi on behalf of all of us 😡😡