Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

lavin gothi may comeback to d3 :'( (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghana29

Originally posted by Pimples

Originally posted by Pimples

Originally posted by ridzparul1992

OOO God...AngryOuchDead

Koi or serial nh mil rha kya LAVIN ko...Dead

Abhi woh shayad movies ke baare mein soch raha hoga...LOL

Until he closes his mouth 
No one will take him 

If he closes his mouth who will say the dialogues?????!!!!LOL His expressions only are enough i suppose...No need of words... 

Lol - Its better he says no words everytime he speaks he is like giving a monologue 
Has anyone else noticed the guy rarely shuts his mouth - to stay quite 
True his always ever  ready I guess to interfere - with his mouth 

LOL
But i really wonder how CV's will get him back..With what kind of logic they'l get him back...Logic and D3 ka koi waastha tho nahin hai..Par phir bhi...

The dont need logic 
They will make their own logic if they have to 
Every time he entered the reason was dumb 
- You never know he might become part of Staff or something this time 
and start teaching the D3 gang or jaruwala (If he does i would laugh)
who knows ?????
What Cvs are going to do 
Now he left College , Now he comes back - what kind of a college is this ??
Koi ere gera ata jata hain 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lavin gothi may comeback to d3 :'( (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nuckts

Goldie

nuckts

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Originally posted by nuckts

i had a slight idea because whenever i check d3 wikipedia
kriya(shakti mohan)-left the show
sharon (sneha kapoor)-left the show
rdx,nichole,ksg-all left the show
but lavin(shivam)-left St. louis college!!!!!!!!

Don't trust on Wikipedia..as itz written by common people only

even u can write it..LOL

ok thanx 4 d info Smile

-PixieDust-

ashkaa

Goldie

ashkaa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
If he comes we will get to see more of Taani and Taarey so I dont mind if he returns

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nucktszoharocks

nuckts

Goldie

nuckts

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

waah m so loving it m his biggest fan ever please come soon my lavin m missing u so much in D3Pig
i understand the actor LAVIN  is pretty cute!Day Dreaming i hope the cv's don't show him villian again if he is there to spice up the show its ok in any case as d3 had become very boring post his exit kya kya expectations thi uss rose day se jisme kuch nahi hua n this dance ban taarey fights!urghhh... i hope he brings something good maybe rey jealous again so that atleast now he confesses his love to taani
though the actor lavin is very cute i hope they don't show him as villian again otherwise show will again become monotonous!(3rd time villian will be too much)

Edited by nuckts - 15 November 2012 at 1:19am

..kunwarSOUL..

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

i understand the actor LAVIN  is pretty cute!Day Dreaming i hope the cv's don't show him villian again if he is there to spice up the show its ok in any case as d3 had become very boring post his exit kya kya expectations thi uss rose day se jisme kuch nahi hua n this dance ban taarey fights!urghhh... i hope he brings something good maybe rey jealous again so that atleast now he confesses his love to taani
though the actor lavin is very cute i hope they don't show him as villian again otherwise show will again become monotonous!(3rd time villian will be too much)

jis taram se uski exit huyi thi m sure he vl be back as Villian again oh gosh not again i cant see him againDead and infact i dont wanna see Rey jealous again bahut ho gaya yr ab to Taarey track ko uske bina hi aage badna hoga

nuckts

nuckts

Goldie

nuckts

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

jis taram se uski exit huyi thi m sure he vl be back as Villian again oh gosh not again i cant see him againDead and infact i dont wanna see Rey jealous again bahut ho gaya yr ab to Taarey track ko uske bina hi aage badna hoga
i hope not yaar!
i wanna see him but in a positive way hope that if he is back he doesn't create again any chaos,tired of only chaos in d3 , lavin the actor is very cute but i wanna see him positive 

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
no plz i dun want him back.,.if he comes as a good boy then no probs:p

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Brng shivam back if u hv to (i dnt want it though) coz evry show has sum negative characters bt plz nt gothi whu cant act!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.